[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one on the left is a classic car enthusiast. The one on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: car enthusiast and bogan.jpg (320KB, 1037x334px) Image search: [Google]
car enthusiast and bogan.jpg
320KB, 1037x334px
The one on the left is a classic car enthusiast.
The one on the right is a classic car destroying bogan.

Luckily it's just an old family car looking holden and nothing too special.
>>
>>14571946
The one on the left is abusing a car never intended for heavy short-course punishments, without safety equipment, and suspension upgrades(from the looks of it). As it's likepy running without modifications, he's senselessly abusing a vehicle not intended or upgrade to cope with the added stresses, without being competetive in his class. The only thing gained is his joy.

The car on the right, by the looks of it, is explicitly modified for burnout competitions, not only being competetive, but safe, well-adjusted, and without heavily destroying the car. Most burnout cars are also showcars, which means they're kept in immaculate conditions, and restored to that after competition. The car on the right is also a great example at what oldschool technology (burly big V8, supercharger, nitrous) with slight modern upgrades can do. They're a pinnacle of power, handing out fun by the boatloads for both the driver and any enthousiasts looking at the competition.

And if you're really concerned, it's just a fourdoor. Who cares?
>>
File: 2.jpg (30KB, 420x498px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
30KB, 420x498px
>>14571971
>it's just a fourdoor. Who cares?
>>
>>14571971
>>14571971
The one on the left is a sports car made for driving on twisty roads and having fun, while also being able to be driven for a nice drive on the country side. You are incorrect.

The one on the left has been boganised with shitty paint job and 5 thousand dollar tatseless wheels when all it need was some 15" cragars.

Built for impressing people with southern cross tattoos who spend all their money at the pub and never read books.
>>
>ITT stop liking what I don't like
The car on the right literally sets tires on fire IIRC. Are the wheels and paint tasteless? Yes. Is it still very cool otherwise? Also yes. It's still very much capable of being "properly" restored, AKA made worse in almost every aspect except visuals if you so wish.

Restoring to stock is boring. Restomod instead.
>>
>>14572057
Resto mod it without being a red neck bogan inbred?

Now there is an idea.
>>
>>14572049
>and never read books
What's wrong with that
>>
>>14572049
>The one on the left is a sports car made for driving on twisty roads and having fun, while also being able to be driven for a nice drive on the country side.
Yet it's being abused on a short road course.

>all it need was some 15" cragars.
Boomer detected.
>>
>>14572079
Meaty tires on old cars with not-shit wheels like Cragars rock. It's just that they're not exactly confidence inspiring to drive on.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (114KB, 564x420px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
114KB, 564x420px
A resto modded car done tastefully?

Fuck that cunt, it needs huge bogan wheels and a paint Job that matches me tattoo.
>>
>>14572081
Then just get a modern car instead of making an old one look like shit.

>>14572079
I'm 25, just not a tasteless idiot.
>>
>>14572079
>Boomer detected.
Boomers are the ones that put Chip Foose nigger wheels on
>>
Australians get out.
>>
>>14571946
>not appreciating KRANKY

fuck off.
>>
File: restomod_cuda.jpg (408KB, 2288x1520px) Image search: [Google]
restomod_cuda.jpg
408KB, 2288x1520px
>>14572091
All you have to do is not go for Chip-Foose-tier wheels or just live with the sidewalls being soft.
>>
>>14572049
its their shit, not yours and can they do what they want with it
>>
>>14572108
The same way I can laugh at them and be amused if I want.
>>
File: 1456640510113.png (84KB, 286x261px) Image search: [Google]
1456640510113.png
84KB, 286x261px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfFTOUfhOu8
>sets tyres literally on fire
>the butterflies aren't even open all the way
amazing
>>
>>14572121

They probably got their shit crushed for doing that.

Australians are a disgrace to the V8 and the muscle car. Please stay away from out V8's, stick to your gay ass barra 6 cylinder shit.

btw who can even afford to do that shit in that poor ass shithole? Drug dealers or something?
>>
>>14572121
Jesus, listen to that fucking cam. VRUM....VRUM....VRUM.
>>
This faggot keeps making the same threads. Whats the matter bro? get embarssed at the lights by a 'tasteless bogan mobile'? the sheila you were keen on start sucking the dick of a 'cashed up bogan'?
>>
>>14572142
>isn't aware of burnout competitions
Not even Australian and I know what they are.
>>
>>14572142
They are often drug dealers, or people who work in the mines that are able to afford to do this but have such shit and embarrassing taste.

Also people who earn 160k a year for driving trucks from state to state without having a break.
>>
>>14572150
he may be confused because the typical american 'burnout competition' is just doing a brake stand in a puddle of water for half a dozen seconds
>>
>>14572150

I know what they are unfortunately, they're fucking autistic as hell. It's still probably illegal in that fuckhole.
>>
>>14572156
>dole bludging neet mad that people earn money and spend it how they want
Hows your excel going cunt

>like all of the top tier burnout comp cars are owned by shops, you fucking idiot
>>
>>14572158
The literal definition of a burnout is staying in place. To preserve tarmac, Australians let them whip the car around all over the place. Americans will typically do it on a steel plate or whatever, which gets kind of sticky as it gets hot, so water is used to help get it started.
>>
>>14572161
For your own sake I'd suggest stopping being willfully ignorant, it's not a good way to live life.
>>
>>14572162
>This is what bogans actually believe.

No matter how much he has ruined his car, I'm the one who finished high school and went to university.
>>
>>14572170
for your own sake i suggest you stop feeding trolls otherwise they will follow you around trying to trigger you every time you post
take my advice
>>
>>14572176
and youre the one with a tax payer funded piece of paper that you cant even use to get a job
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>14572170

Thanks for the advise Dr. Phil. I'll be sure to take life advise from a tripfag on 4chan. Go on with your 80kw's and P-plates.
>>
>>14572179
If that's what you actually want to believe.
>>
>>14572176 (You)
oh yes! another like minded gentleman like myself! People like you and me are far and few between and are the true intellectuals on thy 4chan (as you can tell i majored in medieval literature). We are truly the enlightened you and i (usually the mistake is you and me but i know my English as stated before(pps im also very smart)).
>>
>>14572199
You see normal people want their kids to grow up to become engineers, school teachers, doctors and things like that and get good grades in school.

Bogans don't care if their kid drops out of school so long as they get a trade.
(They don't care about having a formal education or any education at all for that matter, just money)
>>
>>14572223
You seem to have a real hate boner for bogans anon. Did you get bullied by one recently?
>>
>>14572316
My family are bogans. Southern cross tattoos, SS commodore family cars, HQ Monaro drag cars with stickers on the back that say "GET YA TITS OUT!", Screaming at each other over child support payments so loud the neighbours can here. Getting told where to live by child services...

That's why I hate them so much...
>>
>>14572345
>That's why I hate them so much...
I recommend you reassess everything in your life anon
>>
>OP whining about something irrational
>figure out they're Australian

Oh wow I would never have guessed an AUSTRALIAN would be SHITPOSTING!!!!!1!???
>>
>>14572351
For example, My father was a cash for scrap bogan...

He filled up the yard with scrap metal cars while he was "taking the engines, gearboxs and diffs that are worth good money out"

The neighbors asked him not to and eventually complained to the council...

According to bogan logic, the neighbours where "wankers" for not wanting the area they live in to look trashy.

Now he is with a woman who is like 53 and still talks about "bashing cunts" He has a four door HQ with a 308 kinda like kranky...

Bogans are just terrible people.
>>
>>14572360
GO AWAY
>>
File: biffo.jpg (73KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
biffo.jpg
73KB, 620x349px
>>14572360
>the neighbours where "wankers" for not wanting the area they live in to look trashy
the neighbours are wankers for trying to tell people how to live. and youre an unustralian poofta mate. i bet you live in melbourne
>>
>>14572366
A suburban neighbour hood shouldn't look like a wrecking yard.

That's why people have to pay like 600,000 or more for a house close to the city to get away from them.
>>
>>14572375
i bet you love gypsies and all their old broken down buses
>>
File: 1455717951048.png (23KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
1455717951048.png
23KB, 919x737px
>>14572094
>>
>>14572142
fuck you seppo, the barra is the best i6 ever made. (video obviously related sit the fuck down)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yyHhXQBxKc
>>
>>14572094
trump for president.
>>
>>14572077
Don't breed.
>>
>>14571946
On the left, we have a classic car enthusiast

On the right we have A GLORIOUS WAR BOY CHARIOT READY TO DIE HISTORIC ON THE FURY ROAD

and op is a faggot as always
>>
>>14571946
The one on the left is owned by an annoying boomer who considers himself sophisticated and elitist because he owns an old MG and always complains about "muh new cars"

The one on the right is owned by a too rich bogan who is probably an arrogant prick who did nothing to the car,but probably sent it somewhere to get it done by other arrogant bogan twats who have the finest of bogan senses in cars,showing the average pleb gone rich attitude.
>>
>>14578833
The one on the left is a young woman enjoying her tasteful, some what period correct car by actually driving it and push it hard through cones and obstacles.

The one on the left is a bogan car that just does burnouts for no reason.
>>
>>14572223
Lol, you act like engineers don't love doing this shit too.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.