[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these good cars? The only concern I have with them is they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1711.jpg (97KB, 881x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1711.jpg
97KB, 881x661px
Are these good cars?

The only concern I have with them is they have kind of terrible gas mileage for this class of vehicle
>>
>>14557165
Its a Kia.
>>
>>14557204
And it's 2016, your meme is outdated as fuck bro
>>
>>14557210
>ITS
>CURRENT
>YEAR
>>
>>14557165
It's a shitty modern car. Can't get a manual on the good trim level, bad visibility and numb to drive.
>>
Reliable, spacious, compact but boring as hell.
>>
>>14557165
Get a Range Rover Evoque. Only a couple hundred more.
>>
>>14557210
I didn't eve imply anything. I said it was a Kia, and you assumed I was insulting it. Why? Because you know Kias are bad. Because they're bad.
>>
>>14557165
We get lots of these at auction as prior lease. The interior quality is so bad that not even Kia dealerships want to try and resell them as CPO.

Mechanically they seem fine, but they are boring as fuck.
>>
>>14557210
Kias aren't meme bad they're regular bad baka desu senpai
>>
File: 2016-Kia-Optima-interior.jpg (261KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Kia-Optima-interior.jpg
261KB, 1280x905px
>>14557543
>The interior quality is so bad that not even Kia dealerships want to try and resell them as CPO.

That could be said for any manufacturer's base subcompacts.
>>
>>14557587
Eh, Kia/Hyundai interior quality is fairly shit across their entire range

yes they are getting better, but they still have a long ways to go
>>
>>14557601
What are you smoking? Most reviews of their new cars score good marks on interior quality.

Doesn't even matter, /o/ is a retarded poorfag hivemind who's still stuck in 2001 where their shitboxes belong. They hate anything that is new or progressive in car design language or dynamics and constantly shitpost with photoshopped memes to justify their pathetic circlejerk.
>>
File: JD_Power_2015_VDS_Ranking.jpg (58KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
JD_Power_2015_VDS_Ranking.jpg
58KB, 660x600px
>>14557660
>What are you smoking? Most reviews of their new cars score good marks on interior quality.

And when they are brand new, I am sure they are great. And 2-3 years later when I get them, they've usually fallen to shit. I deal with 2-3 year old Kia/Hyundai's on a daily basis, they don't age well in terms of interior durability/quality, hence why they depreciate much worse than a comparable Honda/Toyota sedan.

They have huge appeal because of the value for money. You can get a 2013 Optima SXL with heated/ac seats, pano roof, nav, rear cam, and the turbo engine for like 18-20K

Meme chart as it may be on /o/, Kia and Hyundai are still well below the industry average on 3 year old used cars
>>
>>14557703
>Porsche
>Chevy
>Mitsubishi

>more dependable than industry average

Way to discredit yourself with an objectively false chart.
>>
>>14557165
You will regret any Kia you buy bro most of them have a shit tier aftermarket are boring to drive and there quiet feminine.

I'm sure you have much better options
>>
>>14557716
>my opinion is better than actual facts

That chart is pretty spot on, if your fanboy autism doesn't make you embarrass yourself
>>
>>14557717
Well Kia sells like 100,000 of those every year and consumer reports gives them a high reliability rating. The only thing comparable is a Scion xB which is horrendously outdated and ugly.

Then there's the meme compact crossovers like the HRV or CX3
>>
>>14557703
Please op look at this chart

Never under any circumstances buy
>Jeep / Dodge / Chrysler for reliability
>Kia / Hyundai for quality and enjoyment (expect stupid shit to break expect every country boy Chad and fucci boy to make fun of you)
Just buy a used camery corolla sentra altima or fusion (not a focous ffs)
>>
File: 16ILX_006_cropped.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
16ILX_006_cropped.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>14557703
>>14557730
Sorry but gonna have to agree with that anon. Once I saw Acura below Chevy I knew this chart was bullshit.
>>
>>14557703
How are these scores calculated? Just curious
>>
>>14557744
I wouldn't look at consumer reports for reliability

Any hatch back will look better and have the same space senpai
>>
>>14557703
>all the boring cars are the least problematic

:(
>>
File: the truth.jpg (114KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
the truth.jpg
114KB, 720x875px
>>14557744
Mechanically they are fine. It's just the material quality of the interior is shit. They sell a ton of them because they are cheap, and have lots of interior space.

The highway ride is noisy, the suspension is stiff, and the drive train is meh in terms of refinement

>>14557754
>>14557759
>>14557768
As far as Acura vs chevy, you are looking at 1 more compliant per 100 vehicles over the course of three years.

As far as how the VDS is calculated, it's the number of actual trouble tickets a dealership has to open per 100 cars over the course of 3 years. People bitch because "I can't get my bluetooth to work" is treated the same as "the engine locked and threw a rod". And while this can artificially push a brand down (Like cadillac with the CUE system, pic very related), you really have to have your shit together in a complete way to make it to the top. Which is why Lexus is always there
>>
>>14557789
Why is Nissan always so damn low on these lists. I work with Nissans everyday and we haven't had problems since the whole (lol every 2005-2010 light truck and suv is fucked buy trans coolers) and (lol 2004+2006 maximas blow transmissions and like to accelerate on there own) problems? Is it becuase of Nissan connect?
>>
>>14557816
People constantly complain about the CVTs because they think Altima's and Rogues still have a regular transmission and so when the CVT acts like a CVT, people think the transmission is fucked. PLus, we do see a lot with of early 201X's with legit fucked transmissions

Plus, rear head room is legit awful, and the base models are fairly low rent
>>
>>14557840
Rear head room is fucked because the crazy ass Japs think stadium seating is cool
>protip its obnoxious
My dealership only carys base 370zs and versas because they sell like crazy we try to give everyone premium audio and basic power options wow factor sells. I couldn't imagine buying a base model anything except mabey a work van

Oh shit do you know what models I only shill the maxima xterra(rip) Titan and 370z to my customers please tell me its only the cvts and crossovers
>>
File: 2016-Cadillac-CT6-cabin-03(1).jpg (268KB, 1414x939px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Cadillac-CT6-cabin-03(1).jpg
268KB, 1414x939px
>>14557789
Cue was so fucking laggy on the XTS it's appalling. They seemed to have fixed it on the facelifted CTS but I'm glad the CT6 is bringing in a new interface.
>>
>>14557901
See, as a used lot, we get a lot of demand for SL/SV Altima's because you can get leather/nav/rear cam/alloys/sunroof for like 16K, whereas in a Honda or Toyota, you'd still have cloth seats and no real options at the same price point

It's the same reason we sell a shit load of Rogues. You can get a 2013 Rogue with nav/awd/sunroof/that around view camera shit for like 16-18K, and people eat that shit up

We don't really ever move that many 370Z's. Our market is way more skewed to V6 Mustangs and Camaros.

The Maxima, for us, is just like the Charger, the car that every fucking black guy wants but can't afford so he gets an Altima (or Avenger/Dart) instead
>>
>>14557918
I don't understand why only black guys buy altimas (except the kid who we do swapped the exaust and weels for) its a damn pattern
>be black guy at Nissan dealership
>walk up to the pristine gtr in the show room
>put my greasy ass face on it and start taking selfish and yelling about how bad ass it is
>don't get a loan for it becuase wellfair
>look at maxima
>repeate my same grease smearing routine and selfies
>still don't get a loan offer
>look at altima
>smear grease buy don't get excited
>get a loan offer
>buy the cheapest one on the lot with Bose audio becuase black

Every
Fucking
Time

Unless there really ghetto then they buy a black versa and pay cash for a Nissan connect
Always a black versa
Always "can I get a touch screen in dis bitch"
>>
>>14557918
Why the fuck do black people like Nissan so much. I'm in California which is unchallenged Honda country and the only time I see new Maximas or Altimas it's always black people driving them. Do they offer KFC coupons as a leasing bonus or something?
>>
>>14557976
>>14557980
Niggers are subhuman, it's amazing they even have the capacity to operate a vehicle.
>>
>>14557976
>>14557980
>>14557984
It's hilarious that Nissan and FCA have cornered the literal black market, at least with used cars
>>
>>14557980
As a white apilachin American Nissan shill
>nice looking
>great interior
>bose audio with a fuck ton of base stock enough to annoy people
>actully look good when tastefully modded or full on VIP modded

Other then that I have no idea upscale Nissans scream business man or Teacher not tyrone
>>
>>14558016
Nissan it's the same thing as Chrysler/Dodge. When you throw tacky wheels and limo tint on one, you can pose in a car that will look wayyy more expensive than it actually is
>>
>>14558027
I DD a 2006 maxima (I know the trans is Scarry bad but I just put a new one in)

Every one I see that isn't mine is either slammed or tinted

People tell me it's a black girl car

I just wanna dog the hell out of my japonise luxury sedan without being called a wigger
>>
>>14558064
what's wrong with slightly tinted windows?
>>
>>14558092
Stock maxima windows are already dark af litterly the legal limit in VA
>>
>>14557204

Gm, FCA and ford are all worse then kia or Hyundai these days.

America makes some real buckets of shit nowdays.

Not including corvettes, snekes or mustangs of course.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.