[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you had your car broken into, or even stolen? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

Have you had your car broken into, or even stolen? What happened afterwards?
>>
Happened twice to me.
Gfs car when I was 16, we were out buying christmas present and some douche stole some beegees vinyls I bought for my dad.
Second time my fiance was borrowing my car when I was 20 and someone broke into the trunk and all the other trunks on the street. Luckily my subwoofer was out of the car at that point.
I also broke into my own car once. Locked my keys in there so I had to pry the window slightly open and get a coat hanger to pull up on the lock. Took me a few hours but I managed to get it open.
>>
>left my car unlocked
>get in next morning
>smells like cigarettes
>outdated $40 GPS missing
>cup-holder change missing
>glove box contents on passenger seat.

I had $10k worth or tools and electrical testing equipment in the trunk, my birth certificate and social security card in the glove box.

negros are even bad at crime and they smoked in my car....could have been worse
>>
>>14481921
Yes. Slim-jimmed my window and rustled around my stuff. Took nothing because there's nothing to take.

Then they did it again 7 more times. Never broke a window though.

Then someone stole it. They took my wheels, hood and battery.
>>
>>14481921
>Have you had your car broken into, or even stolen?
Yes, somebody got into it and stole all my burned CDs, thrift store GPS and old head unit

>What happened afterward
I put in a new head unit and gps off the stack and started locking my truck
>>
File: 1443749858646.png (422KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1443749858646.png
422KB, 1015x1527px
>Used to live in a bad neighborhood.
>Tweakers break my windows and steal garbage out of the back of my truck
>one time they take the grossest ashtray filled with 50 cents b/c only thing worth money
>go through my garbage at 4 am to wake me up
>wait for those fuckers with a shotgun
>click-clack you fucks on twack
>mildly effective
>find out that's a crime
>it's called baiting
>the law protects tweakers
now I live in the county and I can just fire off rounds and they scatter, cops never come. Had to hoon someone down that kicked my mailbox over recently, but it's so much better than before, no tweakers stealing my shit.
>mailbox fuk scared
>ran through field to escape
>didn't even have to get out of warm car to scare them
>>
File: 1455169951707.png (163KB, 315x367px) Image search: [Google]
1455169951707.png
163KB, 315x367px
*boom boom crash*

you're posting on /o/ when this masked hacker breaks into your house

How do you defend yourself?
>>
File: tumblr_mawzq99AJk1r6g7k5o1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mawzq99AJk1r6g7k5o1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x318px
>>14484884
Out-hack him in a battle of computers™
>>
Jeeps been broken into four times that I know of. First time, the doors were locked and they ripped the side psger window off, soft top ftl. Luckily they didn't break anything. Went through my recovery bag, first aid bag and cd wallet yet only took a couple bucks in change. Guess they didn't like my taste in music lol.
>>
came home late one night and noticed a highschool party goin on a few houses down. thought nothin of it. went back out to my car a couple hrs later to get smokes. rammsetin cds, smokes and loose change all gone. waited til wee hrs of the morning and slashed all the tires in and around the driveway. make sure u slash the front and back so they cant just put the spare on. tow trucks made some money that day.
>>
>>14481965
Why do you keep that kind of shit in your trunk?
>>
>>14481921
>2008
>Saved up and bought my first car (Scion TC)
>Couple months later...
>Stolen and taken for a joyride
>Cops found it totaled

Proceeded to spend the following weeks fantasizing about finding these wastes of life and beating them to death.
>>
Yes but nothing was stolen.
>>14484895
I guess you could say you "hacked" him down with a keyboard.
>>
>>14485535
man ive read so much depressing shit like this. someone steals it and destroys it, someone rear ends it into oblivion, someone keys the shit out of it cuz "fuck people who work and save for things they want"
what the fuck is the point of buying a nice car. might as well own something no one even pays attention to.
>>
When I was 16 I used to go around searching through cars stealing money to buy weed
would never do it again it's a pretty sad thing to do. If I had to resort to trife if just jack people instead of being a sneaky junkie
>>
>>14486070
Yeah, I used to steal alcohol out of people's garages in my early teens. I'd be pissed now if that happened to me.
>>
>>14486070
>>14486108

What kind of fucking shitty parents did you two bastards have?
>>
>>14481921
no I only drive shitboxes and there is never anything worth stealing in my car

>tfw
>>
A few years ago I had my car broken into and some issues military equipment stolen. I filed a police report and they couldn't do anything. My chain of command expected me to pay a kings ransom for the missing gear. My homeboy worked in the supply warehouse though and just got me all new gear so i could turn that in instead and not pay shit kek.
>>
>>14481921
Never. Because I don't live in a crime infested shithole.
>>
>>14486111
I started drinking/drugging the Summer between 8th and 9th grade when I made friends with this dude. He was a bad influence.
>>
File: w2.jpg (945KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
w2.jpg
945KB, 1632x918px
A crackhead busted my passenger window and stole my cheap radio because apparently it's still 1996. It was covered by insurance, a dude and a van showed up at my work the next day and replaced it, but I still need to get it tinted to match original. I don't keep anything of value in my car and the dude skipped over the dollar's worth of change in the ashtray,

Do pawn shops even buy car radios any more? I would think that a when a tweaker stinking of dogshit and cheap 7-11 vodka walks in and tries to sling a radio all scratched around the edges you'd tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>14481965
>birth cert and SS card in glove box

Why in the fuck. Just buy a lockbox and put that shit in there and put it under tour bed or someshit
>>
>>14481965
>>left my car unlocked

stopped reading there
>>
File: dd7.png (69KB, 200x347px) Image search: [Google]
dd7.png
69KB, 200x347px
happened a few years back
>leave the car in a mostly empty parking lot
>return an hour later
>car unlocked
>everything inside intact
>stereo in place
>mini-tv in place
>the only thing missing are side mirrors
some faggot unlocked my CRV only to screw off the side mirrors and sell them on ebay or at a junkyard
fucking why
>>
>>14486327

at least he didn't rip them off
>>
>>14486384
that would ruin the resell value.
>>
I have one where even the local police were WTF?

>my 2000 Ford E-150 van
>has alarm system
>park in my driveway in my white upper-middle class area
>come out next morning, press FOB to unlock...
>van was already unlocked
>uuhhh, okay?
>open door, see inside everything is ransacked, papers, receipts etc
>call cops, I swear that van has been broken into
>but nothing seems to be missing, GPS, coins, papers, all ransacked and moved, but there.
>cops were annoyed and left
>later I hear other people had their alarm locked cars opened and ransacked
>no thefts, just locked cars getter messy
>cops figure someone with computer is RF unlocking alarmed cars and "pranking" by only messing with stuff inside. Not stealing.

Weird, amiright?
>>
>>14481921
Yeah. Last year I forgot to lock my car going into the store. When I come back I find the glove box opened and everything scattered on the floor. I noticed somebody stole my damn Snow cassette. One thing good is that didn't steal my biz markie tape.
>>
>>14481921

Nope. I live in a nearly crime free small town. I also always leave my car unlocked and completely empty, beats trying to find glass for a classic car.

I'd like to see someone try to steal it though, I've got a few hidden kill switches and a push button start I installed when the ignition barrel went.

I usually just use the one hooked to the fuel pump though. Car will make it about a block down the road if you're lucky before it dies without the pump.
>>
>>14486168
Story time
>>
File: 1448243987490.jpg (80KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1448243987490.jpg
80KB, 393x393px
>>14481921
Happened twice to my '94 Accord

1st.
Got it stolen completely on MLK Day when i was in college. I was so happy when the cops found it a few blocks down where i live.

Fuckers stole the radio without the faceplate and a canvas to paint on. Everything else was intact thankfully.

2nd.
Probably some crackhead did it, but someone broke into my car by smashing the driver side window and stole the loose change inside.
>>
>>14481965
Memorize your god damn SS number
>>
>>14486247
>Do pawn shops even buy car radios any more
That i dont know, but i do know places like swapmeets still do and 99% of stolen radios end up
>>
>>14487411
>""""""""""Social Security""""""""""" number
muricunts get ID'd by a number but they still think theyre """"free""""
>>
>>14486441
God forbid the biz markie tape
>>
>>14486111
really good parents actually. i blame nigger music for making me a naughty kid
>>
File: 1440631892948.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1440631892948.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>14481921
Almost happened
>walking to my car in dark neighborhhood
>go through the alley as a shortcut
>see some hooded fellow walking in front of me
>cut in front of him
>head toward car, unlocking the damn thing with the key
>notice footsteps behind me
>open door and look behind
>the same guy is close to me but is now walking away
>mfw

Not today, nigga
>>
File: 1443858047530-o.jpg (137KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1443858047530-o.jpg
137KB, 593x635px
>17 years old

>~June 2010

>flat tire an hour out from my town

>leave it overnight to get spare since I already used the spare fixing my OTHER flat

>these were the original white wall tires from '90

>remember to lock all doors, windows are rolled up, etc, nothing in the car besides the car is worth stealing and the car itself is pretty shitbox but otherwise cleanish

>it's near some railroad tracks

>I am fairly sure it'll be broken into because even when I was a leftist shithead back then I knew about niggers
>come back in the morning

>rear passenger window is busted, glass errywhere

>nothing stolen or really touched

Spooky pic related
>>
>>14487663
Car was a '90 Camry by the way
>>
>>14487663
>leave it overnight to get spare since I already used the spare fixing my OTHER flat

you deserved it son
>>
>Drive an early 90's S10
>Working delivering pizzas during highschool
>Get back from some deliveries
>Hanging around the back of the store, realize I forgot my float in the car (float is the little pouch with all the money in it. Probably had a couple hundred per day in it)
>Go to car, spare key I keep in the glove box is sitting on the bench seat
Weird as fuck, they didn't take the truck or even the money. Just put the key on the seat and peaced out. Truck was loud as fuck as the exhaust was all rusted out so I would have heard it start if they tried. Float was on a little shelf under the dash, they probably didn't even see it.

Stopped keeping a spare key in the glove box after that.
>>
>>14484884
Wrestle him to the ground naked and with my knife i keep at my bedside and make the room look like that scene from Eastern Promises
>>
It didn't happen to me but this is what happened to my neighbour and one woman down the road from me.

>go outside one morning to head off to work
>dozens of empty packets of disco crisps at the end of my driveway and along the street
>neighbour is outside clearing out her car
>says someone broke into the car and left a fuck ton of full packets of dicos in her car, but stole nothing
>same thing happened to the merc a couple houses down
>probably about ÂŁ50 worth of disco crisps left behind
>>
>>14486327

Yha sounds like a honda theft.

No joke these kids steal knobs door panels mirrors and cluster panels off old hondas just so they can de-rice there car. Or just because they need it.

That is why i will never buy a honda. The scene is stupid and you have to worry about spicks and teenager getting to your shit.
>>
Having your car stolen is bad enough, but what's worse is having to pay the hundreds of dollars of tow and storage fees to get your car out of impound.

Fucking police can't call you to pick it up even though they have your number but they sure can call the tow truck who they probably get kickbacks from.
>>
Had an attempt at breaking into it once, by seemingly the most inept thief
He had clearly just crammed a screwdriver in behind the molding around the door handle and jiggled it around.
Didn't unlock the door, did fuck up the rods inside the door and scrape the fuck out of the paint. GG thief
>>
>>14487663
Sounds like your car got vandalized, not broken into
>>
File: urge to kill.gif (1MB, 296x216px) Image search: [Google]
urge to kill.gif
1MB, 296x216px
>>14488136
Yeah, seriously. The one and only time I got towed cost me $780 and they only had my car for 3 hours. The real bullshit is that I was parked legally and had a dashcam to prove it, they picked up the wrong car. It was a Sunday, to contest the ticket I had to wait until courts opened on Monday, but it got thrown out before I could even get a word in because I retrieved my car -before- contesting the tow. Such a load of corrupt pocket lining horse shit and if I wasn't broke as fuck from this retarded city's bonkers housing rates I would have sued.

The ONLY good thing about it is that I left something in my car, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford to get it out.
>>
>>14488210
By left something I mean I went back to go get it and discovered it had been towed, otherwise it would have been the next night.
>>
>1996
>I had an old as shit seat panda
>one night some hobo got in
>he slept, shat and peed on the back seat
>next morning see door open
>FUUUCK
>oh! the smell
>call the police
>they take shit samples
>turns out it wasn't a hobo, it was my neighbour, he was a cop
>he was expelled
>>
>have typical niggerspec integra
>try selling it on bookface
>someone rings asking to view
>all is well so far
>2 big niggers turn up
>instantly know this isn't going to be good
>tells me a story about how the car is actually his and demands the keys to it
>nope.jpg
>he starts yelling, kicking the car and making threats etc.. trying to get the keys off me
>more of his nigger friends show up
>be scared
>police turn up
>useless cunt told me it would be best if i give him the car, then he leaves
>wtf
>end up giving him the key to it because scared betafag doesn't want to get beaten by wild niggers

then literally the next day:

>scrolling bookface
>see a new for sale post with pics of my integra
>"need gone asap because going over seas. heaps of interest, get in fast"
>no faith in police
>still very angry
>have spare key to car
>identify cars location from the pics
>get friend to take me there later that night
>steal integra back
>hide it at a friends

ended up stripping it bare and dumping the body because i didn't want to be seen with it by any of those niggers
>>
>>14488545
seriosly? In the land of free you get free car if you're a nigger?
>>
>>14487970

I just went down to two shops closest to me to buy discos due to this story

>no discos
>>
>>14488572
new zealand. I guess the cop just couldn't be fucked doing his job properly and just suggested the most harmless sollution. I didn't have time to wait around for more police to show up, and im sure the niggers weren't going to wait around all day either.
>>
>>14488599
>i'm sure the niggers weren't going to wait around all day either.
maybe you should invite them to your house and offer them some hot beverage
>>
>>14488613
I may consider this if I ever encounter a similar situation in the future.
>>
>20 years old
>driving 89 Iroc in pristine condition
>went to movies
>car gets stolen
>have GPS unit hooked up underneath dash to give me a rough estimate of it's location
>track it down with friends to a local walmart parking lot
>car is trashed as if they were looking for something
>slashed the tires
>cut all the wires under the steering column
>slashed seats open
>cut coolant hoses
>punctured radiator
>cut random wires in engine bay

someone was out to fuck with me
>>
>>14481921
Happened twice, well actually 4 times but two of them nothing was damaged or stolen so I didn't report it. I was living in an apartment complex every time it got broken in to. It was in the 'good' part of town which apparently drew all the shitbags out to target it as a high concentration of target vehicles. Anyways, first time I came out to go to work in the morning and found the passenger door hanging open. It's a soft top wrangler with plastic windows. The doors are never locked and they slashed the window anyways. The head unit was pulled out of the dash and they had tried to get the amps/subs out of the back but must have been scared off by a car coming through the lot. The cops didn't give two shits but insurance was good to me, I came out on top because the adjuster was giving me $300 for a plastic bezel that had a ding from where they pried on the head unit and things like that.

The third time I was actually awoken by the police department banging on my door at 3 in the morning. A bit terrifying when you may or may not be non-compliant with a few ATF rules and regulations. Turns out someone was awake in the apartment right by where I parked and heard something ripping so they peaked out. The ripping was a red-guard shredding the soft top open and getting the amps/subs out of the back. The po po rolled up all sneaky breeki like and caught him in the act. Insurance screwed me on that one because the adjuster was a bitch and kept saying things like, 'Well I found this top used online for $400'. Bitch, I didn't buy it used so don't give me half of what it costs. As for the outcome, I waited almost 2 full years and forgot about it before I was contacted by the D.A. and told that I had to appear in court for a preliminary hearing. I showed up, told the judge what happened, then received a court date for actual sentencing which was another 6 months out..
>>
>>14488653
I waited and waited until about two weeks beforehand, when I received another letter saying that I was no longer required to appear in court. I told the attorney before that I would be content with just getting my $500 deductible as restitution with no jail time if he wanted to take a plea deal. I assumed that's what happened, but it's been 6 months since then and I haven't heard another word about it or seen any money. I forgot to mention, he had broken into 4 other vehicles in the parking lot before getting to mine and getting caught. The damages were thousands to each vehicle, more than enough to make the crime a felony. In all likelihood he probably just got a slap on the wrist and sent back into society having 'learned' his lesson.
>>
>>14481921
When I was an appretice

>Had Training at local Chamber of Crafts
>My caged, slammed and empty-inside Kadett E (Astra Mk.2 for you plebs) standing outside amongst the couple of hundred other cars
>Get back into car
>Start it, want to start the radio
>Wheres the radio????
>Need at least ten seconds to realize: Someone's broken into my car
>Check the back
>Subwoofer and Amp still there, radio is the only missing part (cheap shit either)
>passenger side door lock looks odd
>Drive to nearest police station, report it
>Drive to the garage where I worked
>Let the Meister create an estimate of repair costs (including every fucking scratch I had on my car lol)
>Drive to insurance company
>Receive about sextuply the sum the radio and the door lock was worth
>Remove lock
>shut weld the hole
>Paint the car matte black
>Buy another cheap ass radio and put the rest of the money on the bank
>>
>>14487663
I recall a few years ago cruising around the countryside outside of town. There was an older tan sedan parked on the side of the road with an orange tag left on the antenna by the police. Didn't think anything of it until I decided to cruise out the same way the next day. Every piece of glass was shattered on the car and a microwave had been thrown through the back windshield.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>14488667

>drove to insurance company and got 6x the money

Yeah, no.

Nice made up story though, but if you didn't get the bus everyday you might learn about insurance.
>>
>>14488688
niggers
>>
>>14485352
Because I work in field service and am sometimes too lazy to take my toolbox inside
>>14486270
>>14487411
Earlier that day I went to the DMV to get my license switched over from a different state and forgot about them. Not a good excuse, but wheatever.
>>
Yeah i woke up to piss and saw a car outside a guy got out and went to my roomates challanger i got my gun and opened the upstairs window and yelled "the fuck are you doing nigga" gun pointed right at him he froze up then quickly got into this car and i shot out his back window kek
>>
>>14486247
Pretty much not

>worked in pawn shop while in college
>atleast 3 times a day some tweaker would come in with a car radio or amp
>"c-c-..c..gotta sell this for rent"
>"Sorry, we don't buy any car equipment anymore"
>"w-w-w.I..what i sold you one last week"
>shop literally has sign up on front window, and next to the counter saying this, hasn't had anything car-related in months
>guy would either just look sad and leave, or freak out threatening to cut everyone, at which point one of the bigscary guys from the front door would toss them out
>Sometimes they'd say "I'll sell it for $10/5/1" or something, and you'd just know it was stollen
>every day thankful as fuck I have a garage and park my car in a secure garage at work.
>>
>Car makes very distinct sounds when the doors are open/closed
>Park as close to my house as possible
>Leave house windows open

Even asleep I've trained my mind to wake up at the sound of my doors being opened/Windows smashing
>>
>>14488958
>Even asleep I've trained my mind to wake up at the sound of my doors being opened/Windows smashing

Sounds like a rough childhood. Domestic violence is a serious issue. /o/ is here for you, Anon.
>>
>>14484884
Multihack clicking
>>
>>14486433
Sounds like fun
>>
>>14481921
I had one window smashed one night,they stole nothing except for that little thing that I don't know how it's called in English and is used to pay the highway toll automatically without stopping.

They didn't just stole it, they replaced with another one (most probably stolen too), good thing the police told me to check that or I would never have noticed until too late.

I had a 400€ snow chain set, a few tools, a few bucks in the armrest and all the car's documents in the glovebox, they took nothing except for that thing.

Of course the fuckers came during a rainy night so the next morning the whole door, seat and carpet was drenched.
>>
One of the grimmest places to read these stories is the RR "stolen" board. Plenty of well executed projects and other classic cars are being stolen and used in banger racing, stripped for parts or found at the destination of a joyride torched. It seems that britbongs always torch the car after a joyride.
>>
Not me
>friends gf bought a jetta
>got broke into
>everything is in tact
>expensive shoes still in trunk
>only missing things are some pillows
>>
Is getting a GPS tracker for your car worth it?
>>
>>14489569
Where i live insurance companies make huge discounts when you equip trackers.
This is because the chances to find the stolen car are way higher and insurance can pay a lot less to you, if the car is found.
It depends on what kind of insurance you have though, if you are not already covered for theft then it's not going to make a lot of difference.

It's more of a piece of mind placebo IMO, if a dedicated thief is on the hunt for your car, it may end up stripped or shielded in a container before you even realise it was stolen, speed is everything here. If they steal your car during the night and you realise in the morning, it's too late.
Your only hope is joyriders, but if your car is not particularly exotic/visibly powerful/whatever, then it can only be stolen for parts or sold abroad.
>>
File: 1449108183338.png (291KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449108183338.png
291KB, 600x512px
Went to Manchester once, some cunt punched a load of holes in the door with a screwdriver or something trying to get the lock, failed, then just broke a window. All for the sake of a shit head unit and a couple CDs.
>mfw they fucked up my driver door but smashed the rear door window
>>
>>14488545
>2 big niggers turn up
>demand keys
Why didn't you blow their their fucking brains all over the...
>>14488599
>new zealand
Oh
>>
Some used my cousins old car to dry out weed...caught them in car Iam talking Walmart bag full of pot kid dropped his wallet when he got out only had 67$ in it no id..... Another time 3 of my grandparents cars/ trucks (business) were gone through didn't even take the cash
>>
>leave my car unlocked
>rural area, very little crime
>come out to car one morning
>glovebox open, owner's manual on seat
>wtf
>search car
>they took my MGS:PW PSP from under the passenger's seat (used it as a music player with FM transmitter)
>didn't take any of the games for it out of the glovebox
>didn't take the charging cord even
>find out the same group stole a fucking tractor and a trailer to haul it on from the auction company outside of town
>they got busted
>multi-state theft ring
>they all got 5-10 years in prison
>never got my PSP back
>bought a gun
>>
>>14481921
Yes 3 times, the last time (3weeks ago) they stole my registration card, a wrench, and they destroyed my starter wiring. $200 fix. It happens often here in LA
>>
>>14490044
new zealand still has guns. the problem is though if he kills one black cunt their entire family (all one hundred of them) will come looking for revenge
>>
>>14481921
No but people have tried
>be a few months ago
>neighbor told me kids walking down street pulling at car door handles looking unit Windows around 3am
>few weeks later get off of work at night shift
>get home around 3ish
>Mfw see kids walking down block pulling on car handles
>Turn headlights off on my truck and pull up to my house
>they come around block
>as Kid leans in to look into window I push the door open and crack him in the face with it
>hop out of truck with pistol in hand
>tell Kids it's bad to do that to other people's property as they can get shot
>kids notice handgun and scatter

Having had any problems since
>>
>>14492556
yep this. The police showing up and not doing anything only made the situation worse
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.