[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chrysler Workers in Michigan Caught Smoking & Drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: buds.jpg (49KB, 800x450px)
buds.jpg
49KB, 800x450px
Chrysler Workers in Michigan Caught Smoking & Drinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaQCsrDfdY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNh_tHoTTKQ
>>
>smoking
who cares

>drinking
can have 2 drinks on break
>>
What? You don't get high and drink beer all day at work?
>>
>>14229181
When I used to work at a factory the only way I could get though the day was by drinking
Seriously if you can support working in a factory doing nothing but brain numbing menial labor with no help them you must be brain dead
In fact drinking at work increased my production a lot.
I had a supervisor that I was cool with who I drank with on a break and he once told me that if I kept drinking at work I would be promoted because it improved my work so much.
>>
More quality journalism from Fox.
>>
>implying the mexicans who build vw, fords, gm etc aren't plastered every day
>>
File: 21.jpg (149KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
149KB, 640x426px
>>14229264
>Good point
>>
feel sorry for these guys chrysler will probably sack them to make an example of them for good pr.
>>
>>14229181
they got bags over their drinks
its unfair for you guys to assume its booze

probably health juice
>>
>>14229305
Yeah, but being drunk in a factory is pretty dangerous. It's for the best that they get fired.
>>
>>14229350
Their union will probably save them.
>>
>>14229364
I doubt that, they already said workers were fired last time they caught them doing it. And if they do manage to save them, it'll probably be on the condition that they stay in the breakroom in the factory so they can't drink during their lunch break or whatever.
>>
>>14229350
Having a beer or two isn't that impairing.
>>
>>14229387
Yeah but places where you have to operate machinery usually have a zero tolerance policy
>>
>>14229387
I agree, but that one guy drank for two hours before work. It was clearly a problem.
>>
>>14229405
thats not a problem thats a solution
>>
>>14229181
BREAKING NEWS
THE BLUE COLLAR CLASS DRINKS
WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS SUDDEN EPIDEMIC !?!?
>>
File: michigan.jpg (865KB, 1500x1206px) Image search: [Google]
michigan.jpg
865KB, 1500x1206px
who /michigan/ itt?
>>
>>14229444
detroit checkin
>>
Protip: the people making your car filters smoke/drink and occasionally do cocaine in the warhouse
:^)
>>
>>14229497
O NOES NOT FILTERS
>>
>>14229444
>fuck ohio
literally ohio
>>
>>14229350
I'd agree with you if they were visibly impaired. Couple of beers would make fuck all difference.
>>
oh no! good thing media personalities never drink or do drugs while working =))
>>
>>14229247
Detroit is a corrupt liberal cesspool. This has been a fact for half a century now.
>>
its obv that the guys who are assembling miatas are drunk as fuck
>>
>>14229824
Nigga wat the Miata is assembled in Hiroshima, those guys have to contend with irradiated mutants, not drunk workers
>>
File: crankysadvice.jpg (83KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
crankysadvice.jpg
83KB, 574x413px
>>14229444

>mishitgan
>>
>>14229853
you must be an ohio fag as michigan is amazing
>>
>smoking on breaks
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm going to tell their mommies!
>>
>>14230177
>>14229219

>Ganga
>>
>>14229444
Checked.

Also better made potato chips are the greatest thing to ever grace this Earth.
>>
>>14229444
Checking in
>>
They probably want to get caught: they'll get on leave for alcoholism and it'll be impossible to ever fire them.
>>
>>14229444
Fuck I miss Vernors.
>>
>>14229387
That depends. I get stoned and I drink every evening, but I can tell that I'm not as good at doing certain things in that state, even if it's just a bit of alcohol and weed. When I get stoned and drink when I'm working, sometimes I (or my coworkers who are also partaking) forget things, or don't pay attention. Luckily it's just shit that isn't TOO dangerous, we just catch fish, we don't assemble huge machines that harness explosions for propulsion. The level of impairment that can make your job dangerous also depends on what your job requires. Not to mention the quality of your work that may put other's lives in danger. If I knew that the car that I rely on for safety (or any machinery or product that could put my life in danger) was built by guys who don't give a shit enough to not get high and drunk on the job, then I'd feel even less comfortable with using it.
>>
>>14229387
>>14229738
It's not up to you to decide how impaired is dangerously impaired. Either you draw the line at zero, or it's completely arbitrary and will be ignored even more.
>>
>>14229264

>Meixcans.
>Implying it isn't niggers who steal half the parts that come through the production line anyway.
>>
>>14229444
I am just finishing lunch at the coney island on 13 and woodward where I had two coney dogs and vernors with milk after driving here in my michigan assembled Focus ST on snow tires. Then I'm on my way back to work in the auto sector.

Lol, pls help
>>
>>14229181
wow, what a fucking surprise. Jesus. those journalists...
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>14229444
>>
>>14229181
So that's why Chrysler is so garbage
>>
>>14229181

>buying UAW even once
>>
>>14229181
journalists are faggots
>>
>>14229313
underrated/10
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.