[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on haggard garage? multiple people (grown men in my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

Opinions on haggard garage? multiple people (grown men in my eyes 20+) look up to these kids, everyone is starting to say
>dats mint brah
am i wrong for thinking its weird?
>>
>>14201561
Mint thread bruh
>>
Dude, they're mint.
>>
I say mint because they say it a lot in roadkill so I picked it up. Haggard is trying to be like roadkill with shitty rice rockets
>>
>>14201580
mint right? I think it needs more mint though that would make it mint
>>
They're fucking around with their friends and cars and somehow have the money to do it. (mommy and daddy) So every poor fag on this board gets supremely triggered when they get brought up. I watch some of their stuff and it can be entertaining.
>>
>>14201595
>green text is sorta mint colored
>>
>>14201561
I have literally no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Why would you look up to them? They're horrible at pretty much everything in life: taste in car modifications, food choices, financial decisions. Still it's somehow entertaining though.
>>
>>14201534
I love it. Like gears said, I would want USB ports in the rear as well, as I don't like cords mucking up my center console. Let me run some numbers and send some emails. I'll send you one for free if it pans out and give you $1 per unit.
>>
I prefer watching Chris Rudnik's channel 'ricer miata' since Haggard Garage moved out of his area.

Sometimes Haggard gets a little too ricey and teenage cringe drama for my tastes. Some of the stuff they do is cool though.

Rudnik is straight up chill and relaxing to watch. Less frequent updates but always is working on something interesting.
>>
>>14201561
The nigger one said that brake pads are made of softer metal than the rotors, that's why they get worn. He also said that some European cars do it backwards and the rotors are made of softer metal than the pads. That should give you a pretty good idea of the quality of their work.
>>
>>14201561
I watch occasionally. I don't really like what they do to their cars (trash them), but they're having fun and it's light entertainment.

I'm not gonna go full autist and say that I hate them to be all contrarian like a lot of people on 4chan are, but I don't worship them. At the end of the day I'm pretty indifferent.
>>
>>14201911
>yfw a lot of brake pads on the market are actually partly made of a metal alloy
>>
>>14201898
This
>>
>>14201593
This. Is 'mint' what kids with too much money call stuff now? I used it due to Freiburger using it humorously to describe heaps of shit and fuck-ups.
>>
They're not actual mechanics but they can fix and change certain parts. Here's my view on them

Orion
>he likes Miatas and he knows enough about cars. He drifts and is the creator of Haggard Garage. He's actually nice to his friends.

Cam
>he's Orion's best friend and the second Haggard man. He does coilovers on all the cars and he's the one that gets most of the pussy from the bunch.

Rudnik
>he's the jew from the bunch and cheaps his way out of buying expensive car parts. He was seen early on the main channel but created his own channel which is getting popular. He has the most famous Miata out of all the Haggard Miatas.

Alex
>He's the smart one out of the bunch and he has extensive knowledge about cars, his specialty is CPU's. He has the most horsepower out of the bunch and he's up there with Cam on beating that pussy. It might not seem like it but he's the backbone of Haggard Garage.

Marcus
>he's one of the original members. He's the hardworking one of the bunch. He basically will do the dirty work. He has not appear on Haggard Garage lately but he's a sort of regular on Rudnik's channel.

Grillo
>he's an autist that likes to show off his autism. But Haggard viewers love him and he's been featured allot because of that. He's the one that indirectly started the fuck slim jesus campaign

Brendan
>he's the couch potato of the bunch. He's the lesser Haggard man but he gets along with everyone that shows up at the house. He's the last one to get a car on the show.
>>
>>14201561
Offbeat garage is much better
Even if it's still yolo drift shit, it's alot more technical and explains shit better
>>
>>14203392
Which one is the race car driver?
>>
>>14203395
Offbeat is more Drift missile style yolo my shit up senpai. Haggard is more of personalities you can relate to.
>>
They really do shoddy work. I understand it's "Haggard Garage" and it is in the name to do shoddy work. However, the shit they do is hazardous to other people on the road. I would be surprised to find a haynes, chilton, or factory service manual in their garage.

Also, people that buy harbor freight tools and actually think they are quality have serious issues. You could not pay me to go under a vehicle that is supported with harbor freight jackstands. Amazon has some decent brand tools that are only a fraction of a cost over the harbor freight shit, and won't break the 2nd time you use them.

Call me a rich fag, normie, or whatever but when I do a repair I do it right. Good tools, quality parts, and it lasts several years or more.
>>
>>14203419
Matt Poppa aka slim jesus. He's not part of Haggard Garage but is friends of them. He's also the rich one.
>>
The only person I respect on Haggard Garage is Alex. You can definitely tell he had some proper mechanical upbringing. He does not do retarded stupid tasteless shit to his vehicles like the other people. Not to mention he owns the only serious car of the bunch that has over 200hp.
>>
>>14203423
I'm old.
I can't really relate to haggard garage.

I'll start a youtube channel when i'm in nipland
>>
>>14203425
They're not certified mechanics. And they don't necessarily go apeshit on the streets. They do it on a track or a back roads with no traffic. But yes they do cheap out on tools and parts.
>>
Haggard Garage really shows you have fucked we are as a society. There is youtube channels with people working on project cars where they do everything correct, and build very good machines that perform awesome. They get maybe a few hundred subscribers. Then, you make a channel with a bunch of kids that eat ramen noodles and slap a bunch of stickers on their cars and some ebay coilovers. Insert some random grinding/hammering of fenders and now you have 200k+ subscribers and people actually look up to them.
>>
>>14203432
Were you born old? But yeah you do have a point. When you were young did you work in a strict Garage? Because I can understand if you can't relate to them if you were around serious mechanics when you were young.
>>
>>14203455
I did stupid shit like that to my first cars, but the whole yolo drift slut talk is grating and annoying.
>>
>>14203455
not him but watching them makes me feel old. reminds me of myself a lonnng time ago
nice enough kids though and it's good to see them have a laugh don't know why people get all assmad about them
>>
>Spend probably $1500 on a twin turbo setup using all ebay shit
>Can't even spend the extra $30 to get a proper air filter on your turbos
>Put screen door over turbo and call it an "air filter"
>One good piece of dirt, small rock, etc... and $1500 down the drain
>Haggard Garage in a nutshell
>>
Grillo is a weird motherfucker with his BBW shit and he's the dumbest nigger on there.
>>
>>14203479
"hey youtubes"
the man's a legend
>>
>>14203479
he made his own show.
"THE GRILLO SHOW"
>>
>>14203484
>>14203492
Have you seen him learning manual? It's cringeworthy.
>>
>>14203498
Someone who's interested in cars shouldn't be taught to drive manual by a 15 year old.
>>
>>14203509
Actually you should be taught to drive manual when you were 15 years old.
>>
>>14203519
Exactly
>>
>>14203509
That 15 year old kid is such a fuccboi though. I bet he gets mad dick all the time.

Also, Orion has said he prefers automatics in the past so he's a bitch.
>>
I love them. Relatable, nigger riggers, and funny. The tasteless mods are to piss off people with irony. Ricing their cars to piss people off. Like cherry bombing a granny car with no power. I think it's hilarious
>>
>>14203527
This. They make sufficient money now to fund a proper build but they keep on doing half assed builds and buy beatdown cars to trigger the irony in people.
>>
>>14203446
It's entertainment. They're good on camera and interesting enough to watch even if they aren't 100% knowledgeable about what they are doing. Kind of like how FaZe and OpTic are less about gaming now and more entertainment/vlog style.
>>
>>14203446
Here's your reply.
You're taking it too serious. But on YouTube it's more about how you present your content than the content itself. A video about two kids drifting and breaking their car will get more views than a 5 hour video on how to pull apart and put back together an engine block.
>>
>>14201600
>minttext is sorta mint colored
>>
>>14203392
Brendan is a fucking potato
Also there's Slim Jesus, he's the "cool" kid that is actually an asshole and likes to belittle others. His parents are also probably rich.
>>
>>14203519
>>14203525
I learned manual when I was 12, had my first manual car at 14, and was driving myself to school and work in it at 15 with my restricted license.

>dat Midwest lyfe
>>
>>14203732
Midwest here too, and I think 14 is too young for a learner's permit (when you can drive with adult 21+). 15 is too young for the school permit (drive to school by yourself), and 16 is too young for the drive anywhere license.

Raising it to 16 (permit) then 18 (full license) without the intermediate bs would mean fewer trips to the DMV, saved money, less faggotry, and most importantly the high school parking lot wouldn't be overflowing into the grass.
>>
Only good videos are punk ricer videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmvdxcK3Gdo
>>
>>14201561
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Xh7OFkkCE
>>
File: binky.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
binky.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>tfw I don't watch shitty youtube videos so I'm not compelled to post about how bad they are every 2 hours on /o/
>>
>>14203769
Just depends on how you're raised, I've let my daughter start steering on my lap already at 4. She knows how to keep the car on our side of the road, how to turn and knows to turn the wheel the opposite way when we back in the driveway. She'll easily be ready to drive at 14. Also her older sister knew how to ride a dirt bike at 7 or 8.
>>
>>14203790
The blinky build is done right?
>>
>>14203790
But you are a tripcode fag so you're an autistic attention seeker.
>>
>>14203392
You have a dossier on a bunch of young dudes.
Is this how you thought your life would turn out?
>>
>>14203877
I just like watching the channel. It reminds me off how I used to do stupid shit to my friends cars. I just wish YouTube existed when we were experimenting on cars.
>>
>>14201598
>somehow have the money to do it

yeah where the fuck do they get 500 dollars for a car? daddy totally paid for that haha lol what losers xD
>>
File: 1404087724931.jpg (26KB, 330x426px) Image search: [Google]
1404087724931.jpg
26KB, 330x426px
>>14203877
rekt hard
>>
>>14201561
>grown men in my eyes 20+

just little kids into ricers because they watched fast and furious one too many times
>>
>>14203791
would you trust your 14 year old on the highways that now resemble nascar racing?
>>
>>14201561
Fuck off Ruddbitch
>>
>>14203392
We have achieved a new level of autism.
>>
ricer miata aka rudnik is where the entertainment is at. he actually works on his cars and know how to do more shit than ebay coilovers.

Also I think orion is autistic.
>>
File: 1452378749694.jpg (43KB, 510x275px) Image search: [Google]
1452378749694.jpg
43KB, 510x275px
>>14205134
>>14205240
>>14203877

This is why you never hang out with kids who have cars, because deep down you know they learn banter from the internet and try to incorporate it into their vernacular. If you're a kid and you see these people you get away from them or else you'll end up being a parody of them.
>>
>>14205102
Even shitty stuff adds up dude. Especially since they are living on their own.
>>
>>14205154
I drove from KC to LA when I was 14, I don't see why not.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.