[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /o/, I was on an adventure to find the OBD-i wire connection,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Help me /o/, I was on an adventure to find the OBD-i wire connection, and discovered the electrical ruin that the last owner decided to do in pic related... Fuckin Autopage
>mfw my car is an electrical firebomb
>>
Why the fucking faggot is this upside down
>>
>>14191759
You poor fuck. I had a 97 cavalier like that.. Except worse. Aftermarket relays and boxes everywhere, wire ends taped off, different colored wires spliced into other colors over and over and over.. Once I found that out I sold that shitbox asap.
>>
>>14191860
Well, what do, anon? I've had this car a year and a half and I kinda like it.. Theres a local dindu motosports customization place that sells remote starters and shit.. Should I ask about unfucking the wiring?
>>
>>14191879
I would atleast try, doesn't hurt. But if you go and do it yourself prepare to grab a shit load of wiring manuals for your car off the Internet and prepare for some headaches.
>>
Where's that c5 tripfag when you need him, the inside of his shitbox looks like OPs and he seems to not have any major problems

>inb4 frosty
the anon I'm talking about works for a living
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 340x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 340x454px
>>14191949
My car runs fine, but it failed emissions test at low idle.. That's why my car's called rhe Hooptie. Previously owned by a Puerto Rican dindu who thought you can hold shit together with these fuckers..
>>
File: aughing.jpg (37KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
aughing.jpg
37KB, 500x492px
>>14191879
>dindu motosports customization place
>unfucking the wiring
>>
>>14192055
Well they probably installed it.. Also, do you anons know where to get a pallet of soldering wire/tubs of flux?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 323x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 323x216px
>>14192055
>not contributing/helping an /o/tist out
>>
>>14191759
You mean OBD1 not OBD2, right?
>>
>>14192101
OBD-1. It's a '95
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 320x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 320x416px
>>14192101
For further clarification, it's two wire ends that you connect together to get the check engine light to throw codes. See pic related
>>
>>14192172
Stick your camera up under with the flash on to get a better view.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.