[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am thinking of getting a mezger 997 turbo with pdk. Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (252KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252KB, 1280x853px
I am thinking of getting a mezger 997 turbo with pdk. Will it help me get laid?
>>
File: 10.png (356KB, 524x634px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
356KB, 524x634px
>PDK

And buying any car to get laid is full retard, as are you OP
>>
>>14168415
>Porsche
>Not manual

Uh... she won't be impressed.

I have girls start conversations and say they love my cool car at work, on dates, anywhere. I drive a Miata.

I'm pretty sure any car that isn't a Ford Focus copy paste standard car that's boring can get extra attention and it won't get you laid. You gotta do that part.

Nothing wrong with conversation though to seem more interesting.
>>
>>14168415
>buying a car to get laid

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>14168415
It helps if girls like your car, but a car is not enough to get a girl in bed unless its a lambo/ferrari or some shit.
>>
File: 911 carrera 4 gts.jpg (1MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
911 carrera 4 gts.jpg
1MB, 2048x1364px
>>14168415
>buying a car to get laid

lmao i was like lmao

buy a 2 legged dog with wheels in the front and walk around a city. Youll be swatting pussy away
>>
>>14168431
>I drive a Miata
>I have girls
>they love my cool car
>cool car
>I drive a Miata
>it won't get you laid
>on dates
>I drive a Miata
>>
>>14168431
AS THE LONG AS NO FF IT'S GOOD
>>
>>14168415
my boxster helped me get laid in college (key word "helped") but like, thats college, where girls are impressed if you have your own apartment.

If you are going to go porsche go manual, they are more fun to drive IMO.

>will it help me get laid?
slightly
>>
Thinking of getting a porsche myself, and it is a really hard decision whether to go manual or pdk. Obviously PDK is better performance by a landslide, but manual is a lot of fun to drive. PDK does come with paddle shifters though, so maybe that would be equally as fun. The one thing that makes me nervous about manual is that the Reverse on a porsche is up to the left, so what if I accidentally shift into reverse, thinking it was 1st?!
>>
>live in mexico
>driving a current gen crewcab pickup or sports car will literally have girls pulling down their pants infront of you

A porsche would prolly make you the man with the most children in the world here desu
>>
>>14168846

If by get laid you mean kidnapped and ransomed then yes
>>
>>14168830
>does come with paddle shifters though, so maybe that would be equally as fun.
this is how they sell you, it never is. If your car has paddle shifters you will never use them

>so what if I accidentally shift into reverse, thinking it was 1st?!
it is REALLY hard to do that. You have to really crank it to the right to get it into reverse, and its super noticeable when its in reverse. I worried abut it at first until I actually drove a Porsche and realized I would never make that mistake. I would not worry about that at all. Test drive any porsche if you don't believe me
>>
File: bill-cosby-2.jpg (64KB, 634x449px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby-2.jpg
64KB, 634x449px
Razzle passle chassle anon you don't need no scrazzle car to get laid!
>>
>>14168882
also dropping it into first when you mean to go to 3rd is also really hard. Porsche makes the clutch d something where it doesnt want to go back into first if you are over 15mph (at least on my boxster)

going back to the reverse, on my boxster I have to put the car in first, then pull back and push it way over to get it into reverse, it won't go straight into reverse from being parked or being at a light, you have to put it in first before you go into reverse (I literally do not understand how this works at all)
>>
>>14168418
Is this a niggermobile?
>>
>>14168830
Manual is more fun, and as a newbie you're never gonna push the car hard enough to justify the mild performance increase with the PDK

>The one thing that makes me nervous about manual is that the Reverse on a porsche is up to the left, so what if I accidentally shift into reverse, thinking it was 1st?!
It becomes muscle memory after a little while, but it does happen when starting off. I think newer Porsches tell you what gear you're in
>>
>>14168603
fucking this.
>but make it rwd.
>>
File: cosby.jpg (89KB, 742x494px) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
89KB, 742x494px
>>14168898
Just get the Porsche, OP.
>>
Yes, sluts like money. You will need to be able to keep convincing them you have Porsche levels of money till you seal the deal though. I.e. you can't drive your 911 back to a shitty apartment.
>>
is this you OP?
>>
>>14168415
as long as you remind the ladies that you have the superior mezger engine which doesn't suffer issues with the RMS and IMS like the lesser m96 engine then i really can't see how you can fail to get laid.
>>
boxster...kek
>>
>>14168830
Manuel Porsches will go up in value. Especially modern ones.
>>
>>14168603

This.
>>
>>14168878

well they usually rape you before returning you, so yes, you get laid
>>
>>14168415

buy bmw, the girls will instantly know you're a supreme gentleman
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.