[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best or cheapest way to achieve a 3" lift on an AE86? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x428px
Best or cheapest way to achieve a 3" lift on an AE86?

I have one in my posession and im just going to beat the piss out of it. Think rally beater.

Going to rip both bumpers off and weld up the metal bumper supports into mini-pushbars. Mount a lightbar on front and a cb radio with antenna on it.

Cant find any info besides lowering it, fuck that.
>>
>>14166469

Sell or trade it to me. Pls
>>
>>14166469
Needs a front bash bar and shits gud.
>>
>>14166477
Lol no.
I already have people ready to buy but i dont care cause Salvage title.
>>
>>14166485
I have access to metal at work and a spare bumper support.
Going to probably weld up sliders on it too out of 2" tube steel
>>
Come on faggots
>>
>>14166469
I smell a subaru drivetrain swap, lifted AWD offroad AE86? Yes fucking please.
>>
>>14166469
Taller and stiffer springs?
Not sure about shocks. Call up a manufacturer and have them recommend one to you or get some custom valved.
>>
>>14166651
None of that, im not spending serious cash to beat the shit out of a car.

>>14166909
I was thinking of grabbing parts off a 4x4 Toyota truck since i know a couple guys with them.
>>
>>14166469
Sell me that AE86 and beat up something else. They aren't an unlimited resource.
>>
>>14166469
Do it to a worthless AE85/SR5 corolla you filthy nigger, don't waste an AE86/GT-S twin cam
>>
>>14166469
Fuck all these other guys. I'm a huge fan of 86s and I'd fucking love to see one put back in its natural state(rally) go op you magnificent bastard
>>
>>14167499
>>14167509
Calm down guys it's just an old Corolla. They aren't worth shit.
>>
File: itsuki.png (186KB, 407x307px) Image search: [Google]
itsuki.png
186KB, 407x307px
>>14167547
The AE86 is the fastest car in the world!
>>
>>14167547
It's worth what someone will pay for it, and right now people are really shelling out lots of their dollarydoos for them. They're desirable.
>>
>>14167499
Its a Salvage titled and rusted piece of shit.
The unibody is damaged already so why not destroy it even more?
None of the body panels are even straight.

>>14167558
This ones a piece of shit though thats only saving grace is that it runs, drives, and stops.
Just going to finish it off.
>>
>>14166469
How about some blocks of treated 4x6 lumber from Home Depot and some long ass carriage bolts. Unibody is bad? Just make the lumbers as long as the car then.

Or why not just fuckin weld it onto an old Jeep frame?
>>
>>14167722
It's such a piece of shit, even mint condition ones are turds they're slow as fuck

4chan doesn't even grasp how much Tsuchiya did to make his ae86 bearable, and as soon as he could buy a better car he did the Silvia
>>
>>14167558
Under $2K isn't a lot of dollarydoos.
>>
>>14167547
Ae86 is so fucking rare
>>14166469
A beat to shit one still goes $5000
I want one so bad
Cheap rwd
But nope
This spoiled anon gets one and decides to ruin it
>>
At least you aren't a redditor who trashes nearly a dozen different AE86's

http://imgur.com/a/Uupyh
http://imgur.com/a/ttJhP
http://imgur.com/a/LfArV
http://imgur.com/a/3Vy8V
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.