[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1,664 lb how much does an S1 Elise go for? where does one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Lotus_Elise_S1_c.jpg (140KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
Lotus_Elise_S1_c.jpg
140KB, 1024x585px
>1,664 lb

how much does an S1 Elise go for? where does one look? they seem to be the lightest you can go when it comes to cars without being straight up illegal. can you fit a k20 longitudinally or does it have to be transverse? =
>>
>>14161211
Ah, an S1 Elise. A car that makes a 1984 C4 Corvette seem like it has the build quality of a Lexus.
>>
>>14161217
if you're referring to how spartan it is with the interior and features, that's what i like about it. i want a car that is barren and simplistic. it makes me appreciate driving that much more.
>>
>>14161211
>can you fit a k20 longitudinally or does it have to be transverse?

>looking at buying a lotus elise

ur dumb as dog shit m8. get a dose of realism.
>>
>>14161235
>i want a turd
>i want to smear turd all over my chest and nipples
>>
>>14161326
fuck off. i bet your idea of realism is driving your garbage ass jetta.
>>
>>14161211

16640 pounds
>>
>>14161333
>i want to act like a faggot on /o/
>i'm going to shit on cars that are lightweight because i'm a fat neckbeard who needs heated seats

ok
>>
Stock elise S1s are illegal to register in the USA, and I am guessing you are American
>>
Dont bother swapping.
Slap a small 45-55 mm turbo on it and build the head.
You'll have a very usable (2.5k-6.5/7k) powerband and it'll feel like a 700hp vette with extremely better handling.
>>
>>14161362
why?
>>
>>14161362
>>14161372
Any S1 full stop is illegal to register in the US.
>never sold in america
>not 25 years old
Not road legal
>>
>>14161390
is it just the fact it wasn't sold in the US? that seems retarded.
>>
>>14161396

no its illegal, they can still sell them but you have to prove that its not for road use
>>
>>14161396
Same with the R34 and S15. If they aren't over 25 years old, they aren't street legal.
>>
>>14161400
why not? i don't get how the s2 is legal, it's just as barren isn't it?
>>
That Rover engine was a fucking piece of shit. The S2 is better.
>>
>>14161235
It's just not very well assembled. The engine is the only reliable part of it, the rest is a rattlebox.
>>
>>14161426
i like the looks of the s1 more, it's not edgy all over with a bunch of arbitrary vents.
>>
File: 818_coupe.jpg (124KB, 694x462px) Image search: [Google]
818_coupe.jpg
124KB, 694x462px
OP, just build a Factory Five 818.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.