[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly happened to the brand? Mitsubishi? Da faq even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: Mitsubishieclipse.jpg (73KB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsubishieclipse.jpg
73KB, 960x408px
What exactly happened to the brand?

Mitsubishi? Da faq even happened !!!!!!!

From this to

Now

RWD. AWD

Now fucking FWD? DA FAQ EVEN HAPPENING
>>
Eclipses were always FWD with AWD as an option, Corey.

Short answer is everything they made was garbage aside from the Evo so they're pulling the plug for the world market at least.
>>
File: civic drivers.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
civic drivers.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>mfw the eclipse was infinitely faster than the EVO due to superior FF
>>
What are you even saying anon?
>Too much autist even for me
>>
File: airline22n-1-web.jpg (20KB, 970x553px) Image search: [Google]
airline22n-1-web.jpg
20KB, 970x553px
Japanese racism and ignorance prevented them from taking the US market seriously.
>>
>>14160509
Not to far off, my coworkers keep asking me when I'm gonna buy an American truck, and I keep telling them the day it gets as good as mileage as a 4 banger and is faster than a civic in a drag race until then fuck off
>>
File: 0.jpg (41KB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
41KB, 500x212px
>>14160492
Dude i almost had you!
>>
>>14160505
That's highly wrong, though. They've consistently made excellent vehicles.
>>
> implying Mitsubishi ever made a good car
>>
I always hated how these looked, super fucking common where I live too.

To answer your question: Mitsubishi always made questionable cars, with the occasional gem sprinkled in.
>>
>>14161056
>implying they haven't
>>
File: turbocharged_ride_on_mower.jpg (40KB, 520x346px) Image search: [Google]
turbocharged_ride_on_mower.jpg
40KB, 520x346px
>>14161056
>>
>>14160983
You never had me..
You never had ur car
>>
Pajero was and is good

What about the 3000 gto? It looked good, at least
>>
File: image.jpg (650KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650KB, 3264x2448px
>>14160983

The guy in front of me a couple weeks ago
>>
>>14161105
I said a good car not rally car dressed down so eurocucks could drive it
>>
>>14161056
> implying I know how to take care of any kind of vehicle.
Ftfy.
>>
>>14161121
GTO was good. So is the L200 and Pajero Sport.
>>
>>14160492
I assume you mean 'what happened to American market Mitsubishis?'.

Short answer is, Mitsubishi does badly in Japan, they will do even worse in overseas markets. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) have been supporting their poorly performing car division since the late 1990s. Since then Mitsubishi Motors has failed to innovate and bring sough after cars to market, excpet for a couple of notable models (Lancer Evo, iMiev and GTO - going further back).

In the meantime Toyota, Honda and even Nissan have all made huge efforts to stay ahead in Japan, and more recently Mazda. Coupled with poor motorsports commitment, Mitsubishi Motors as a car brand in Japan has suffered greatly compared to the 80's and 90's.

Now take that situation and apply it to foreign markets, the leadership is nowhere and it shows.

Mitsubishi Motors will fold within the next 10 years in Japan if MHI no longer want to prop it up.
>>
>>14161219
Look at this guy pretending he knows things. MHI is not responsible for MMC and MMC is NOT poorly performing, especially in its home market. MMC sells what they sell best, and that's trucks and SUVs.
>>
File: 1st_Mitsubishi_Montero_LS.jpg (219KB, 2622x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1st_Mitsubishi_Montero_LS.jpg
219KB, 2622x1407px
>>14160505
>implying the Montero is garbage
>>
>>14161257
>Look at this guy pretending he knows things.
I'm not, but you are.

>MHI is not responsible for MMC
MMC is a division of MHI you tard. Go get someone help you to google it.
They support it financially by turning profit in other divisions (shipbuilding etc) and prop up the auto division.

>MMC is NOT poorly performing
Oh yes it fucking is. When your mom is done googling for you, have her link here where MMC turned a profit, and by how much, per year over the last 10.

>especially in its home market.
Oh yes it fucking is.

>MMC sells what they sell best, and that's trucks and SUVs.
I suppose this refers to the US market? Whatever, in Japan they don't sell very much of anything. They are toast if they cannot reverse it within 10 years.
>>
>>14161380
I should have said made recently, my bad.
>>
>>14161454
Everything you say is wrong.
>>
>>14161487
They still make the Pajero.
>>
>>14161380
its Pajero
>>
>>14161521
>>14161540
I thought we were talking about North America here (where it's called the Montero).
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.