[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walking out of favorite restaurant to parking lot >see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1451058330451.png (52KB, 470x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451058330451.png
52KB, 470x359px
>walking out of favorite restaurant to parking lot
>see some lady in her 30s hunched over examining my car
>still around 30 feet away
>yell out, "What are you doing?"
>she turns, looks at me, jumps into her GMC Acadia, does a small burnout, and speeds out of the parking lot
>approach my car
>long scratch on the side going from fuel cap to half way through the door
>mfw

The fury I fucking felt that I didn't realize what was happening sooner. Fuck, /o/, why do people have to do this?

I have a Geo Metro shitbox, so it shouldn't be a huge deal to me, but that's MY fucking shitbox and I wasn't even remotely parked in another spot. My car is tiny and I had at least 6-7 inches of clearance on both sides of the parking spot, yet this bitch still pulled her land barge in and scratched my shit up.
>>
>>14156871
>yelling
There was your mistake
>>
>>14156890
It wasn't an angry yell, I was more like just talking loud enough for her to hear me from where I was.
>>
This is why you conceal carry, or at least have the brain function to remember a 6-8 digit license plate
>>
>>14157457
>This is why you conceal carry

Seriously? You would pull your gun on someone for scratching your car? I conceal carry and this is a terrible thought and you should feel terrible.
>>
>>14157464
Should've shot her tyre man
>>
Shoulda called the cops and reported a hit and run senpai
>>
>>14157471
>tyre
You filthy europoors have no idea as to how to handle firearms, you'd Probs be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon doing that
>>
File: 1348873891015.jpg (21KB, 245x318px) Image search: [Google]
1348873891015.jpg
21KB, 245x318px
>>14156871
Shit, man, you had a golden opportunity for a chase and you didn't take it.

I don't even care you'd be chasing her in a Metro.
>>
>>14157482
Should've gotten into your shitbox and shot her tyre within it while your engine was running and claim that your engine backfired
>>
>>14157471
I hope you guys don't really think it's like that here... only time it's ok to pull a firearm are when someone's life is at stake
>>
>>14157471
Found the 13-year-old
>>
>>14157477
I called the cops and described the car and the woman driving it and they said "they'd be on the lookout"

I doubt anything will be done about it
>>
>>14157573
>I doubt anything will be done about it

Don't even waste your energy doubting.

They probably don't even laugh about it anymore when people call up about that kinda shit. Maybe they cared enough to put another tick mark down on a sheet of paper titled "people who think we're going to catch the bitch who keyed their car."

Not even being anti-cop though, I just think they probably feel that have more important shit to deal with. Besides what are they going to do?

>are you the person that scratched anon's car?
>no
>ok well without video proof we can't say for sure it's you anyway so have a nice day
>>
>>14157966
>Not even being anti-cop though, I just think they probably feel that have more important shit to deal with

You would be surprised.
>>
>>14156871
Your first mistake was yelling out to her. You should have sneaked up on her, then yelled.

Shit happens man. At least you drive a beater, so its not a huge deal. Look at it this way, you have the opportunity to learn how to do some body work
>>
>>14156871
>Not Solid Snaking that bitch

You fucked up.
>>
>>14157471
>Draw gun
>Police arrive
>get arrested and charged with Assault or brandishing
>Lose right to own firearms
>spend time in jail

Nah, I think just calling her a cunt and filing a claim is better.
>>
I just got a new truck (used) and the first day I parked it at work some cunt tagged the back bumper. Somehow all they did was take paint, and didn't dent anything.
>>
File: 1451780062804.png (511KB, 623x461px) Image search: [Google]
1451780062804.png
511KB, 623x461px
why didn't you pull out your phone, take a pic of her plate, and reported it to the police?

>mfw people here think this warrants pulling out a fucking gun

absolute madmen. if it was a rare vintage Bugatti i would understand. hell i would applaud nearby as her corpse hits the fucking ground. but's a geo metro. it just adds character.
>>
this makes me want to carry pocket ceramic to whip at someones window if they try and take off while i cant reach them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.