[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cops setting roadblocks and requiring you to submit to blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 12

File: blood.png (202KB, 733x457px) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
202KB, 733x457px
>cops setting roadblocks and requiring you to submit to blood tests

What the fuck do I do if I come across one of these? How can I legally refuse the blood test?
>>
why would you want to refuse for any reason other than the fact that you're probably doing something wrong
>>
>>14155955
>this is the kind of person that is cucked by the govt
>>
>must be some commifornia bullshit
>it's tennesee
Fuck this, I'm not letting some pigger draw my blood to put it into a database. I've seen plenty of checkpoints before but this is some overboard shit
>>
>>14155961
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>14155961

>being an edgy kiddo

back to >>>/pol/ you go
>>
>/o/ defending drunk driving

Fuck off. They only draw your blood if they think you're impaired
>>
>>14155947
Say you have a phobia of needles and what they're doing may as well be torture and that this isn't the America you dreamed of.
>>
>>14155987
>giving your DNA to the government because you had a few beers
>>
>>14155947
>in a effort

Reads like it's from Tennessee.

>>14156005
A lot of places do this if you fail the breathalyzer. Also it's the only way to beat the charge if you know you're not drunk.
>>
>>14156005

your mum collects my DNA after a few beers
>>
>>14156025
Real fucking cute kiddo

>>>/soc/
>>
this even legal in the USA? Here in Germany a Judge has to order a blood test.
>>
>>14156061
A cop can do just about anything if he can cite probable cause.
>>
>>14155955
Heres just a few
>lazy cops reusing needles
>cops aren't actually doctors
>Trypanophobia (using someones fear against them is a form of torture)
>probably unconstitutional (not americuck so not sure)
>waste of time
>breath tests
>etc
Ill add OPs pic to my "reasons to never visit the US" folder. Stay cucked, anon.
>>
File: 1428985012001.jpg (63KB, 443x473px) Image search: [Google]
1428985012001.jpg
63KB, 443x473px
>police automatically scan your license plate while driving by and decide they don't like your vanity combination
>get pulled over
>get car searched because the cops CLAIM they can smell marijuana
>get car confiscated because the cops THINK you've bought it with drug money
>get blood taken with no refusal because the cops CLAIM you're drunk
>get shot dead because you got your hands up in a threatening manner during your arrest
>cops don't even get suspended for a single day

>the laaaaaand of the freeeee and the home of the braaaaave
>>
>>14155965
>>14155987
Is it not innocent till proven guilty? This measure is an assumption of guilt.

>>14155987
Up to the perception of Officer Dipshit, who wants to pull me over and defect me without knowing to prop the hood up with the stand before taking his greasy mitts off.
>>
>>14156105
Not OP, but I live in a small town in Tennessee

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if these fuckers reused needles, there's only one decent guy on the force and thankfully he knows my name
>>
>>14156105
I'd love to catch a cop reusing a needle, so much free money.
But if they're pulling your blood on the spot, they prolly have a doctor or nurse there on hand.
And I believe the probable cause for doing so would be not passing the breathalyzer. Which would make it constitutional. But not seeing the checkpoint I can't be certain of any of this.
>>
It's legal because these roadblocks typically have a judge there that rubber stamps search warrants.

Of course they don't provide a public defender to inform you of your rights.
>>
File: 1451609491197.png (288KB, 506x505px) Image search: [Google]
1451609491197.png
288KB, 506x505px
>there are people on /o/ right now who are defending this
No wonder our constitutional rights are being stomped on constantly, people don't want them.

This is truly the beginning of the end times.
>>
ITT: People who think operating a motor vehicle is a constitutional right

Still, this is definitely some psi-ops shit to scare people into avoiding bars during the holiday weekend. Tennessee must have had a huge DUI problem this time last year to be doing this.
>>
>>14156283
No shit. I love when articles like this are published and people say:
>who cares? if you're not doing anything wrong, it's not a problem

NOT THE FUCKING POINT. People don't use their heads.
>>
>>14156283
>>14157196
You don't even need a judge because most states already say you consent to a breathalyzer at the least in exchange for a license. Either way, good riddance. Fuck drunk drivers.
>>
>be american
>trust the police
>get shot
>>
You only get a needle with a court order.

Also they don't do it roadside. By a cop.

No one actually thought this, right?
>>
>>14156005
Not like the government already has your blood.
>>
>Dumbasses falling for clickbait

They don't draw your blood on the fucking street.. they arrest you under suspicion of DUI then draw your blood at the station (exactly what they already do except now the blood test is mandatory like most other states)
>>
>>14157173
it's tax paid infrastructure thus when you're on it you're covered by the bill of rights. has nothing to do with 'driving a car not being a right' fuck you're dumb. doesnt matter anyway because >>14157324
>>
>>14157336
Road blocks are supported by the constitution so says mountains of case law.

Because anon says it's a violation of muh rights doesn't mean squat. Read the wiki page at least before opening your mouth.
>>
>>14157355
I don't care about road blocks you fucking twat..

Can you read or are you challenged? Let's recap. He said "driving a car isn't a right". I responded to that and nothing else. Go fuck yourself idiot.
>>
Welcome to Australian law, murricans.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay and lack of dignity.
>>
You want to get around it? This sounds like a Rutherford county tactic ( Murfreesboro, Smyrna , LaVergne) or Sumner county where the local Gestapo are way too enthusiastic about their jobs . These fuckers will pull you over for anything Murfreesboro and Smyrna are notorious for roadblocks . If you do hauled in and you know you have nothing in your body , keep repeating "lawyer" , they"ll back off as they got into some shit a while back for roadblock stunts like this when a youtube video went viral for a cop harrassing a driver at a roadblock .
>>
>>14157173
Driving a right, no. But being subject to unconstitutional searches and seizures because a cop thought your autistic stuttering is grounds for searching you is.

I've been pulled over and had to undergo many tests at DUI checkpoints here in South Florida, just because English isn't my native language and I have a difficult time pronouncing words.
>>
>>14156030
Mad
>>
>>14157370
But Anon, driving a car ISN'T a right. Just because you have the protections of the constitution while enjoying that privilege doesn't make it a right and you're retarded to think otherwise.

Your tax dollars pay for the White House too but that doesn't give you the right to live there.
>>
Tennessee has another scam post DUI :Intoxalock. You pay out the ass for this thing after a first offense . It is an ignition lock which has a SMS/video camera so Officer Friendly can see who is blowing into the device to allow the vehicle to start . You have to have it for a year and get it "recalibrated" every 3 months . It is 1500.00 to initially lease the equipment and a recal is 300.00 a pop . I used to work for a car audio store where we installed/serviced these things and thankfully never experienced DUI hell myself . After seeing what people go through , I drink at home or with a designated driver wingman . First offense is automatically 48 hours jail time and some hefty fines ,SR22 insurance and a whole bunch of headaches . Don't drink and drive in TN or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>14155947
The better question is how the fuck is that even constitutional. You need a reasonable suspicion or probable cause to draw fuckin blood.

Gtfo out of Tennessee I guess, pretty soon you guys will be forced to hide out in attics like ann frank.
>>
>>14156066
In a state where it isn't a complete shithole they actually need it though. Otherwise the judge would be happy to anally rape them in the court room.

Either that or get a decent lawyer.
>>
>>14156117
Underrated upvote now pls
>>
>>14156118
>Is it not innocent till proven guilty
Everything in the US is guilty until proven innocent
>>
>>14157867
Uh, no
>>
>>14157869
>has never been arrested for dumb shit
>>
When you get your license you are signing to have the rights to drive on public roads. It's a privilege. So they have a right to suspend your license because your basically breaking that contract.
>>
Guess it's time to take out old tex
>>
The funny thing about this is that I've seen an increasing number of people riding bikes and walking recently. Now, when you get your license, it is explicitly stated that driving is a privilege and not a right. Well, why am I seeing so many people pulled over on bicycles and people harassed who are just walking. Is walking also a privilege and not a right?

I was in court one time and this kid, like 11 years old was there on traffic violation. He was riding his bike at night without a headlamp, which is apparently now required by Virginia state law.

And people wonder why kids get up to no good and commit crimes. Perhaps its because they are enforced upon for the legal things they are doing while cops should be out actually protecting and serving.

Seriously, fuck the cops.
>>
>people itt believe they put you in a choke hold and prick you with used needles
>>
>>14156105
please, share this folder with me
>>
>>14156117
america in a nutshell irl rn senpai
>>
>>14158430
>dragging an 11 year old to court for riding a bicycle without a headlamp
M U R R I K A
>>
>>14157453
I haven't had any issues with the Murfreesboro police, even when I had out of country plates and extremely illegal tint
>>
>>14157314
They do not by cop, but literally on the side of the road.
http://truthinmedia.com/police-power-expands-with-dwi-blood-draws-at-traffic-stops-in-texas/
>>
>>14158474
>he thinks that the cops who beat, rape, and starve people who are in custody dindu nuffin
>>
You know technically owning and operating a motor vehicle is a right.
It's just doing so on public property that isn't.
>>
>>14156117
>police automatically scan your license plate while driving by and decide they don't like your vanity combination
Why bother with a scanner?
>>
>>14158541
Mehico, por favor.
>>
>>14158558
Nah m8, not just mexico. Happens here too
>>
>>14155955
Because you have the fucking constitutional right to.
>>
>>14158543
Yeah that's why they give out free cars to all the people on welfare.

Sometimes I think people don't even know what rights are.
>>
>>14158822
You're dumb.
You have the right to purchase a car. You have the right to operate it on your own land.
You need a license to operate it on public roads.
>>
TN Reporting in.

At least our cops aren't Georgia's.
>>
>>14157453
I've never had an issue with Murfeesboro cops.

Franklin and Dickson cops are fucking terrible, though.
>>
>>14158827
In places like Ontario, yes, you have the right to buy whatever you want and register it in your name

In Tennessee, it's a privilege, because the town can come and take any non-plated vehicle that's on your property. They call it a "junkyard law"
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 960x960px
Welp, time to buy a motorcycle
>>
>>14155947
>living in America

Hahahahaha straight up garbage
>>
>>14158862
Well that's fucked up.
That's like saying
>"you've had a package of batteries in your junk drawer too long. So we will take them"
>>
>>14158827
Uh yes. You have the right to personal property in general. No one said you didn't. Your post was the first use of the word "owning" in the thread. Trying to create arguments to look smart is such an adolescent thing to do.
>>
>>14158881
I wasn't the first poster "smart guy"
>>
>>14158872
>Having a need for traffic cams.
>Gas prices though the roofs.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>14158881
>Trying to create arguments to look smart is such an adolescent thing to do.
You knew exactly what he meant.
Now you're trying to create an argument to look smart.
Dumbass
>>
>>14158898
He was trying to disprove "driving is a privilege not a right" by saying pulling his mom's Astro out of the garage is "driving"
>>
File: Ithoughtthiswasamerica.jpg (25KB, 540x329px) Image search: [Google]
Ithoughtthiswasamerica.jpg
25KB, 540x329px
Looks like I'll be using my fear of needles to sue the local government for thousands
>>
>>14158878
Yea, nothing like waking up in the morning, looking out the window, and gazing at the neighbor's collection of rusted out Crown Vics and F100s.
>>
File: 1445668547962.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445668547962.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>14158951
>I don't like how trashy his yard looks
>let's take his things away
>>
>>14158890
>having an average wage of a slave
>America home of the freeee
>>
>>14158987
>I still live with my mom and she rents
>>
>>14159009
nice projection and ad hominem, I support myself. If someone wants a yard full of rusty crown vics and f100s and their local ordinance doesn't speak against it, then they have every right to. Regardless of how you feel about it.
>>
>>14159032
Sure, tell us how you feel when your property loses half its value because a hoarder lives next door. Enjoy your holidays, sport.
>>
>>14159032
Put your trip back on panda faggot
>>
>>14159032
>and their local ordinance doesn't speak against it
Aren't you getting mad in this thread because of local ordinance that speaks against it?

>angry boomer logic
>>
File: 1449721291384.jpg (61KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1449721291384.jpg
61KB, 433x419px
>>14159047
>buying a house
>>
>>14155947
>How can I legally refuse the blood test?

You can't.
>>
>>14157867
Well it makes sense, it wouldn't be right to put an innocent man through the court system. If he starts out guilty at least he has the chance of gaining something from what is otherwise a very unpleasant experience.
>>
>>14158474
If you are white, otherwise they take your blood with a few dozen bullets.
>>
How come no one has asked for a fucking source yet?
>>
>>14159128
Because we can fucking google?
>>
>>14158430
Some east coast state, I think new Jersey, has had a drop in car owners because they make them so expensive to own. Now they want bicycle registration and plates. It's all about revenue and control.
>>
File: Trump V Eagle.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trump V Eagle.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>Inafter article in OP is just clickbait from a pseudo-news blog

They dont do blood tests until after you've been arrested for DUI and they have to get a warrant if the person refuses you stupid inbread reactionary.... oh wait this is 4chan.

http://www.tnduicenter.com/tag/tennessee-no-refusal/
>>
>>14159244
Doesn't matter. You're innocent until proven guilty. They shouldn't be able to force you into anything until you're found guilty.
>>
>>14159211
>Some east coast state, I think new Jersey, has had a drop in car owners because they make them so expensive to own
Sounds a lot like europe or japan

Hell, japan already has bike registration, that's ridiculous.
>>
>>14159300

What about handcuffs, faggot?
>>
File: 1428876159780.gif (848KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1428876159780.gif
848KB, 665x662px
>>14156143
>I'd love to catch a cop reusing a needle, so much free money.

>inb4 you have to spend all your free money on a liver transplant due the Hep C you catch from the needle
>>
>>14159317
"officer's safety"
>>
>>14159300

If you've already been arrested for DUI, you've been found guilty. The blood test is just a way of gathering evidence after the fact. If we went by your daytime-TV definition of "innocent until proven guilty", we'd all be in court for every single speeding ticket. What are they supposed to do, let a drunk guy drive off and subpoena him for next week?
>>
>>14159341
Eh Fuck it.
I'm willing to take that chance.
I'm already slowly killing myself.
>>
>>14159383
No you're not guilty until the jury fonds you guilty. The cops want blood draws for evidence, it shouldn't be forced. You can always refuse the blood draw and take it to court. Which pretty much guarantees you to be found guilty because the judge and jury will wonder why you didn't want the blood draw if you weren't drunk. So the whole non refusal thing is dumb.
>>
>>14159430
You would also be charged with obstruction.
>>
>>14159430
This argument cant work because driving is a state given privilege not an inalienable right
>>
>>14155947
you can go down a different road

thats what i do in commiefornia
and we have road side smog testing
>>
>>14159383
Supreme Court decided that there are exceptions to a grand jury trial, such as a speeding ticket.

DUI's, however, are not.
>>
>>14155955

I'd take a breath test but the police being able to force you to give up your actual blood at the roadside is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>14156025

kek
>>
>>14157539

i support buttfucking drunk drivers. how hard is it to not put others in danger by acting like a fag?
>>
>>14156143
>Hey cop, you're reusing that needle
>Cop starts yelling at you and makes a scene
>Pulls you out of the car and screams "STOP RESISTING STOP RESISTING"
>Pulls out his gun and you become a trending news story for fifteen minutes
>>
>>14159341

they can cure hep C with a mega course of medication now. tommy lee is thrilled.
>>
>>14159525
Apparently very, see the DPF thread for yet more proof.
>>
File: SV0C4958_2.jpg (19KB, 425x302px) Image search: [Google]
SV0C4958_2.jpg
19KB, 425x302px
>forcing you to give a blood sample at a check point
>>
>>14159475
People refuse blood draws all the time. It never ends well. So there's no need to force a blood draw.
>>
>>14157869
>we arrest you
>make you pay an insane amount of money to leave
>then we take you to trial
>you're innocent though
>>
>>14157896
>freedom to travel is a basic right not a privilege
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/travel.htm

just because courts refuse to uphold law out of corruption and $ doesn't make them right.
>>
>>14159637
If you paid the bail in full, you get it back afterwards

If you got a bail bond, you get all of it back except what the bondsman charged.
>>
>>14159669
>If you got a bail bond, you get all of it back except what the bondsman charged.

What I mean is you get a percentage of the money you paid back, except the fee.
>>
>>14159475
This is incorrect. The right to travel had a ton of history that the courts like to ignore because it stops the cash machine.
>>
>>14159669
So you get the money back as long as you don't miss a single meeting (even being late) with the courts, then they give it back to you AFTER taking some money, even though you are found innocent...yup sounds real fair. The freedom to pay to prove your innocence.
>>
>>14159699
You realize that's mostly for criminal charges, right?

It's designed so you don't flee the country when facing a criminal charge. It's basically insurance.
>>
>>14159699
>The freedom to pay to prove your innocence.

You don't have to pay a fucking thing in order to prove your innocence. You still get a trial and an attorney regardless of whether or not you paid bail, or even if you didn't pay for an attorney.
>>
>>14156117
>>get shot dead because you got your hands up in a threatening manner during your arrest
Applies to niggers only.
>>
>>14159845

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/10/27/prosecutor-wont-charge-cop-who-killed-white-teen-zachary-hammond
>>
>americans cant to breath tests like rest of the world
>instead they steal your blood and put it in a database
top fucking kek

LAND OF THE FREE
>>
>>14158822
people seriously have no idea what rights are. further more they think they fucking mean anything in the first place
>>
>>14159682
Is your right to travel impinged by restrictions on your privilege to drive? You still have legs don't you?

It's like the idiots who think the right to bear arms should include thermos nuclear devices.
>>
File: 1424638620272.jpg (9KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
1424638620272.jpg
9KB, 230x252px
>>14160103

>not even allowed to concealed carry tactical warheads inside a thermos anymore

thanks obongo

now how am I going to defend myself if I get mugged by a soviet tank division?
>>
>>14155947
This is just to catch drunk drivers. My advice? Find a different road.
>>
>>14160103
your right to travel legally means you DON'T need a drivers license you idiot. But they will never allow that. A drivers license, toll roads, registration, inspection are all taxes that impede your right to travel. Dealwithit.jpg
>>
>>14155955
bootlicker.org
>>
>>14159775
Do you even into the legal system?
>pay bail, you MAY get it back but still owe a fee
>don't pay bail, sit in jail, lose your job and/or income from missing work
>get a shit lawyer (public defender) or pay for one (inb4 defend yourself, this isn't an option if you don't want to end up in jail)
>pay court fees either way unless completely dismissed

http://www.npr.org/2014/05/29/316735545/why-your-right-to-a-public-defender-may-come-with-a-fee
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-03-feesforjustice_N.htm
>>
>>14159765
I got arrested for doing 90 in a 65 when I was about 20. I got charged with "reckless driving" on an empty highway at 3 am (cop was on feeder, wasn't even on highway). I had to pay $1k in bail. Pay a fee. Went to court, said htey would drop it if I paid $400 and took defensive driving..... Yeah, real fair system there.
>>
>>14160581
>you will never be as much of a bitch as this poster
Feels good
>>
>>14160581
you were treated fairly
>>
freedom of movement has nothing to do with driving you spastic faggot shit lords
freedom of movement (in america) is the freedom to travel between states freely. thats it. and thats fucking bullshit as well because of border check points
freedom of movement does not include operating a motor vehicle on state owned infrastructure.

>>14160549
>your right to travel legally means you DON'T need a drivers license you idiot
yeah, to catch a bus or train or ride a pushbike or even walk. operating a motor vehicle on state owned infrastructure completely different ball game friendo
>>
>>14160602
>tough guy here would have outran the cops and told hte judge to fuck himself and walked out of jail!

>>14160622
didn't say it wasn't "fair" based on the current model. But it's far from innocent until proven guilty. Being forced to sit in jail is LITERALLY guilty until innocent. I WAS innocent of reckless driving, just not speeding. That's why they threw it out right away.
>>
>>14160653
except it's not. That's the entire fucking point.
>>
>>14160657
No, tough guy here wouldn't hold a grudge about being treated fairly for being an idiot. It's sad that people can make it out of childhood without the ability to learn a lesson.
>>
>>14160671
yeah bro, keep reading your shitty 'freedumb' sites with false and purposefully misleading information

>"The exercise of such a common right the city may, under its police power, regulate in the interest of the public safety and welfare; but it may not arbitrarily or unreasonably prohibit or restrict it, nor may it permit one to exercise it and refuse to permit another of like qualifications, under like conditions and circumstances, to exercise it.The regulation of the exercise of the right to drive a private automobile on the streets of the city may be accomplished in part by the city by granting, refusing, and revoking, under rules of general application, permits to drive an automobile on its streets; but such permits may not be arbitrarily refused or revoked, or permitted to be held by some and refused to other of like qualifications, under like circumstances and conditions."
>>
Hendrick v. Maryland 235 US 610 (1915)

The movement of motor vehicles over the highways is attended by constant and serious dangers to the public, and is also abnormally destructive to the ways themselves . . . In the absence of national legislation covering the subject a State may rightfully prescribe uniform regulations necessary for public safety and order in respect to the operation upon its highways of all motor vehicles — those moving in interstate commerce as well as others. And to this end it may require the registration of such vehicles and the licensing of their drivers . . . This is but an exercise of the police power uniformly recognized as belonging to the States and essential to the preservation of the health, safety and comfort of their citizens.

Hess v. Pawloski 274 US 352 (1927)

Motor vehicles are dangerous machines; and, even when skillfully and carefully operated, their use is attended by serious dangers to persons and property. In the public interest the State may make and enforce regulations reasonably calculated to promote care on the part of all, residents and non-residents alike, who use its highways.

Reitz v. Mealey 314 US 33 (1941)

The use of the public highways by motor vehicles, with its consequent dangers, renders the reasonableness and necessity of regulation apparent. The universal practice is to register ownership of automobiles and to license their drivers. Any appropriate means adopted by the states to insure competence and care on the part of its licensees and to protect others using the highway is consonant with due process.

NOT ONE CASE in the entire of history of the american judicial system has a judge declared that the right to travel includes the operation of a an automobile
NOT ONE. Can the retards ITT stop misinterpreting laws to suit their own edgy opinions and beliefs?
>>
>>14160581
>Was arrested at 19 (now 27), white male
>Arrested at 3pm or something like that
>Done w/ processing after 6pm
>Felony arrest, so I can't see the judge until morning
>Morning, in court at jailhouse watching 40people before me go, most have similar charges, none have lawyers
>50k-100k for most bail amounts
>my name, charges read, my lawyer approaches the bench, whispers to the judge for literally 5 seconds
>10k bail
Yeah, that makes sense...
>>
>>14156117
Frosty?
>>
>>14160657
jail isn't punishment
it's detention
>>
>>14160671
sovereign citizens pls
>>
>>14160549
You are right you don't need a driver's licence to travel. You need one to drive something not covered by the right to travel. I wouldn't have thought anyone could be quite as stupid as you have managed even on 4chan. You can travel in any number of ways without needing a driver's licence #, walking riding a pushbike, bus, train plane.....
>>
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW GOGOGO
>>
>>14155947
>What the fuck do I do if I come across one of these?
"Am I being detained?"
"Am I free to go?"
>>
>>14164040
Americans are just plain stupid when it comes to basic interpretation of law, they throw all rationality put the window and go with whatever suits their shit opinion

No wonder there's so much police brutality. I'd kick the shit out of some try hard le info wars faggot if he kept giving me shit about muh right to travel and other stupid bullshit
>>
>>14156061
Did you read the image?

A judge issues warrants in America. The Police can't draw your blood willy nilly
>>
>>14155955
I'm glad you can see the system can do no wrong. Continue being a good citizen.
>>
>>14160657
Jail isn't punishment friendo.

Also you were guilty of wreckless driving, obviously. The fact the charges were dropped doesn't mean you were innocent you speeding fuck boi
>>
>>14166172 Thread just proves most people have a child's understanding of the law and rights.
>>
>>14159001
>having a higher wage
>then losing about 50% of it to income tax and VAT
I'll pass, thanks. We only give slave wages to the actual slaves anyway.

Back to the subject at hand, remember that you can have people do anything if you tell them they're under threat by some boogy man like terrorists or drug dealers.

It's for the children. Someone think of the children.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.