[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys do realize that Death by Snek is a meme, right? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2000Rolex24_jb_0166.jpg (406KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
2000Rolex24_jb_0166.jpg
406KB, 900x510px
You guys do realize that Death by Snek is a meme, right? You would have to be an imbecile to do so.
>>
If you can get a Snek up to 100,000km without dying, you are driving it wrong
>>
>>14148690
First post is best post
10/10
>>
The first gens were definitely way overpowered for the chassis and were insane compared to other cars coming out in the early 90s especially for the price, I think the reputation was well deserved in the beginning. As they evolved though I agree that they aren't particularly crashy or dangerous compared to most other performance cars.
>>
>>14148696
Upvoted :^)
>>
death by snek isn't a meme
you're just driving the wrong snek
>>
>>14148697
>As they evolved though I agree that they aren't particularly crashy or dangerous compared to most other performance cars.
They've still got a stigma for rawness due to the fucking huge engine (and the torque that comes with it) weighing down the front end and your only transmission option being a six speed manual with no sissy flappy paddles or autotragics in sight. That, and how (until the most recent generation) they still had no driver assists unlike so many other sports and supercars so you were totally on your own.
>>
Youre more likely to die from death by Borscht.
>>
File: 1445887450315.jpg (60KB, 569x352px) Image search: [Google]
1445887450315.jpg
60KB, 569x352px
snek bite
watch out
>>
You fuckers aren't funny at all.
>>
>>14149016
someone got snek envy?
It's okay m8 enjoy your 1.3l diesel.
>>
>>14148710
>literally just an LS-swapped Miata
>>
>>14149082
>tfw yuro
>tfw enjoy hot hatches, small roadsters, huge landyachts, tire-shredding muscle and balls-to-the-walls supercars, all for different reasons
>tfw will never have a snek
>>
File: 1449245916747.png (16KB, 200x264px) Image search: [Google]
1449245916747.png
16KB, 200x264px
>>14149235
>tfw yuro
>tfw snek is favouritest car regardless of generation
>tfw just the taxes on the thing cost more than my current car

europe is such a shitty fucking continent, none of that cool shit burgers and abbos get

even japs have it better
>>
>>14149099
Maybe if the Miata was twin charged
>>
>>14150919
>tfw the only 2nd hand sneks in my country are roadsters
>tfw they're all around 50k
>>
only the last generation has electronic nannies.

The Snek is the Anti-Godzilla.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.