[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy mx6 because o said it was good >it's a piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

>buy mx6 because o said it was good
>it's a piece of shit
>handles like a drunk miata on square tires carrying a gay orgy in the trunk
>wheelbase to big
>weighs too much for an FF car
>tfw I can't touge
>>
Fuck off Corey
>>
>>14136683
>because o said it was good

No we didnt
>>
>bought a s13
>o told me it would be good
>car handles poorly worse than modern ff cars
>takes forever to accelerate to 100 mph
>can't even drift because lol no power
I fell for the meme

Hoping I can get my money back
>>
At least it looks like a lacrosse head
>>
It's shit because its practically a 25 year old car you fucking faggot.

Also where did the retarded idea come into your head that a MX-6 would have been a good touge runner?
>>
>>14136683
Trolled: The post.
>>
>>14136743
Modify it then you fucking retard
>>
>>14136750
It's supposed to be one of the best but underrated ff cars of its time
>>
>>14136743
You actually thought S13's were good factory stock?

Maybe if you had lurked more you wouldn't have made such a retarded decision.

They're only good as a platform to improve upon, you have to replace a lot of things to get them to perform decently.
>>
But did you V6?
>>
>>14136743
>mph
Lol you dumb faggot you bought the gimped american version
>>
>buy Aw11
>o said is gud
>is slow af
>still puts a shit eating grin every time I drive it
>>
File: 2553640079_large[1].jpg (50KB, 562x421px) Image search: [Google]
2553640079_large[1].jpg
50KB, 562x421px
Wrong year.
>>
>>14136782
Fuck i don't know i was gonna buy a turbo cobalt ss and o said the s13 is faster
>>
>>14136812
lol you got baited hard, do yourself a favor and research into shit /o/ "recommends" before you buy anything.
>>
>>14136683
Fuck off itsuki, you "buy a car" every other day.
>>
>>14136776
Did you fall for the Jalopshit article?
>>
>>14136683
>/o/ said it was good
No they didn't, I asked /o/ about 3 months ago how they thought about them, and they told me it was complete shit.

So I avoided it like the plague.
>>
>>14136737
Speak for ur self nigger

>>14136683
U did good lad. U just need to tune the apex seals to be more aggressive.
>>
File: DSC_0305.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0305.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
>buy 250 despite /dbt/ telling me I'll get bored of it within a week
>been riding for a year and still having fun
>I'm not even dead
>>
>>14136807

Not sure where the hate is coming from for the MX-6. The V-6 version is a great car. Handles well, rewarding engine, very reliable. It's just not a sports car. The previous generation turbos are fun cars as well. Reliable and make a lot of power from a few upgrades. A rear strut bar does wonders as well. Probes came with them stock but the MX-6 didnt.
>>
>buy r33 because /o/ said it was good
>gearbox shits itself 2 weeks in
>welp
Nice car but had no tourqe and basically wrote itself off
went back to my shitbeater then gave that away and got a factory LS1 swapped commadore
>mfw
>>
>>14141037
So since they're the same platform, does a Probe rear strut bar fit an MX-6?
>>
>>14136683
>/o/ said get an MX6

Bull fucking shit, /o/ would have told you to get it's mechanical twin with pop ups. The Probe.

Also, you're probably riding on fatigued springs and worn out shocks and bushings. You need to maintain older cars properly for them to drive like new.
>>
>>14140867
you have to be a special retard to fall for the 250 meme. Your opinion should be disregarded.
>>
>>14141087
>Also, you're probably riding on fatigued springs and worn out shocks and bushings. You need to maintain older cars properly for them to drive like new.
so much this its the first thing i fix in my cars
>>
>>14141087
OP has no MX6 lol
>>
>>14141037
>Probes came with them stock but the MX-6 didnt.
Wrong, the MX6 LS had the same KLDE V6 as the Probe GT and the JDM MX6 had the even more desirable KLZE.
>>
>>14141094
Whoa, read that wrong. I thought you were talking about MX6s not having an available V6. Not the RSB.

>>14141093
They're not bad cars IMO. I've known multiple people who have had them and Probes.
>>
Maybe you should have test driven it first before you bought it dumbass
>>
>>14136796
Probably not
>>
Should've got an mx3 gs instead
>>
>>14141049
You mean...

>be you, falcunt
>buy habib spec R33
>bin it not long after you bought it because you can't drive stick worth a damn (recurring theme there)
>cry on 4chan about how you're stuck sinking ever increasing amounts of money into an AU Falcon worth $1000 at best and a Jeep Cherokee that overheats and eats gearboxes (surprise surprise)
>>
>he bought a Ford Probe
>my face
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.