[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /o/ get ready for the most autistic story you've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: civic_door.jpg (47KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
civic_door.jpg
47KB, 600x440px
hey /o/ get ready for the most autistic story you've ever read.

about a week ago i am driving home from school with some friends. we stop at a speedway and get some brisks. the tards i call friends start running to the car to get in the front seat. one kid was too slow and he tried to get in by the rear door but did something to my handle and now my door wont open from the outside. so today im not doing anything so i go to fix it. but then i discover that little white lever thing for kids so it doesn't open from the inside. i press it down to see what it does. and no my rear door wont open from the outside or inside. someone please help me.

pic not my car. but the lever thing is the same
>>
Nice turtle op
>>
Could be frozen

Put a space heater inside the car (close to the door), leave it on for a few hours and then check on it
>>
>tfw no snow
>>
>>14133858
its not frozen it only snowed yesterday. and its been relatively warm for winter.
>>
Slim Jim the door open. Then remove the door panel and poke around. Also use a hair dryer/heat gun if you don't have a space heater.
>>
>>14133855
>>14133863
>"pic not my car"
>>
>>14133846
>go to a scrapyard
>get a new door
>drill into your old door and pop the latch.
Fuck it.
>>
Step 1: Capitalize.

Step 2: You call your peeps "tards," while I think it is you who is the tard.

Your car looks like an old piece of shit. Take it to someone who works on doors, something probably broke in half.
>>
Op are you in upstate NY?
>>
>>14133846

Have you went full rage mode and just swung on the door handle trying to open it?
>>
>>14133866
Hm, strange... does the lever(s) move smoothly, or do they feel blocked?
>>
>>14133881
yea. rochester
>>
>>14133875

Same model. Let's see I pic of yours, I bet it looks AMAAAZING.
>>
>>14133887
the inside Handel feels smooth but doesnt open cus of the white lever thing. the outside one feels blocked.
>>
>>14133894
Spray in a fuckton of WD-40 wherever you can and give that thing a nice HARD steady pull until it either opens or breaks.
>>
>>14133872
This. You can probably flip the child safety switch easier with the slim jim since you know exactly where it is though it is very very close to the latch. You MIGHT be able to get the panel of with the door closed but you'd probably break it.
>>
File: ASE.png (52KB, 800x303px) Image search: [Google]
ASE.png
52KB, 800x303px
>>14133904
This. Plastique door handles are cheap if something breaks

>>14133930
Nah. Boring. This looks like a late 90's early 2000's econo box. Walk into a scrapyard and you can get a door handle and an interior door panel for 20 bucks or what*burp* ever.

WD-40. Yank on the exterior door handle until it either breaks or works.

If it breaks, go to the inner door panel and RIP IT THE FUCK OUT, then fix the door.
>>
>>14133950
>2015
>thinking WD-40 is a lubricant
>WATER DISPLACEMENT FORMULA 40
>>
>>14133846

This is what you consider autism?

Congrats on never having kids or babysitting.
>>
Damn OP That sucks
Why would you flip that safety lock when you know your outside door handle doesn't work?

Stop using that rear door
>Room for one less tard friend
>One less door handle for faggots to break
>Profit
>>
>>14133977
good point
>>
>>14133957
I used WD-40 To lubricate your mother last night.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.