[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit iowa >gas is $1.80/gallon >return to New York

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: a51.jpg (53KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
a51.jpg
53KB, 520x390px
>visit iowa
>gas is $1.80/gallon
>return to New York
>gas is over $2.30/gal and there is an extra fee to pay with a credit card?
Why is this allowed? Thankfully it's not as bad as a few years ago but it's still overpriced and expensive given how far the price of oil has fallen.
>>
Iowa gas stations have the ethanol 10% or whatever it is on the signs. The lowest octane without ethanol is around $2.30.
>>
>live in one of the developed world's most favorable countries regarding fuel costs as a share of wages
>complain about it
>>
>>14129145
New York is essentially 10% ethanol everywhere too.
>>
just went home to kansas city and got it for $1.59/gal
what year is it
>>
Canada here, $3.10 a gallon and I'm only 45 minutes from the US border.

>Thanks weedman
>>
>WHY DO THINGS IN A CITY COST MORE AS OPPOSED TO BUTTFUCK NO WHERE.
>>
>>14129128
So, why don't you just... Leave New York?
>>
>1,25€/litre

You have no right to complain.
>>
>>14129223
THEY DON'T THEY ARE CHEAPER IN A CITY THAN THE BOONIES
>>
>>14129223
>everyone lives in cities! There isn't tons of land in the state of new York that doesn't belong to the city!
Child detected.
>>
>Cross river into New Jersey
>Gas is now $1.71/gallon but it still costs 8 cents/gal more for a credit card.
>>
>>14129145
I just paid 2.48/gal for BP 91 with no ethanol about 20 minutes ago.
>>
Hey retards, gasoline is always more expensive inside a big city vs. a close suburb.

Here in Chicago regular is usually $0.60 more per gallon than say a near suburb of Skokie.
drive a bit further out, and its another .10-.20 cents cheaper.

You have to be mentally challenged to buy gas in the city. Literally drive 15 minutes out to a suburb and get gas much cheaper. Or at least have a Costco membership where gas inside the city is the same price as the burbs. And suburb Costco has price is the same as the boonies.

Right now gas in the boonies is $1.95
Near Chicago Suburb $2.05
Chicago $2.38
Middle of nowhere Wisconsin $1.85
Costco in the burbs $1.87
>>
>>14129289
oh, and almost all stations here post 10% ethanol.
>>
>>14129281
How did you manage to get BP gas without ethanol? The BP stations here don't have it labeled on the pump, but they have it.
>>
>both 95 and 98 are 1€/L

feels so good
>>
>>14129307
Ours are explicitly labeled "NO ALCOHOL". I think it's law in Iowa that any gasoline that contains ethanol is marked.
>>
>>14129128
NZ here, 1.84nzd a litre = ~4.79usd a gallon. Just shut up you fat burger fuck
>>
I paid 2.02 for regular upstate. 2.30 for premium but I got my gud kar in storage.
>>
>>14129277

I went to the same cheapo gas station for years, but I saw the light. The Exxon down the road is unexplainably cheap. It's currently $1.69 for both cash and credit. It's "Top Tier" gas for about the same as basic gas. I have no complaints.
>>
>>14129277
>get ExxonMobil speedpass
>bills your credit card at the cash price
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.