[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>braking for a high-speed corner going 35 mph >not paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (83KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 620x349px
>braking for a high-speed corner going 35 mph
>not paying attention to the higher speed limit (35 to 45)
>braking when it's a short downhill
>not adjusting throttle to maintain speed going uphill

Why are there drivers like these?

You don't need to brake when going through a slight corner; your tires aren't going to wear any sooner and they're definitely not going to lose their grip at a low speed like 35 mph... you car may start understeering going 70.

Why people don't pay attention to all road signs is beyond me; the road has straighten out and the speed limit increased - go faster!

Most cops (at least where I'm from) don't give a shit if you coast downhill and you end up going 5-10 mph faster than the posted speed limit; you also should learn how to press on the throttle when going uphill... I guess most people don't take driving responsibly seriously.
>>
>why are there drivers like this
Vaginas.
>>
>>14126269
>undesteer
Kek
I drive rwd though , ff pleb
>>
>>14126299
then replace "understeer" with " going sideways"
>>
>>14126269
don't want to spill my coffee
>>
>>14126320
Why would you drink while driving?
>>
>>14126322
It's an American thing.
>>
>>14126311
So much admit ff sucks? Nice
>>
Anyone else put it in neutral while going downhill. I drive an auto, will that fuck up my transmission?
>>
>>14126333
This. We learned it from our European ancestors.
>>
>>14126349
What

Why would you do that?
>>
>>14126349
Yes, disengaging the engine from the transmission is catastrophic to the forward inverter.

You'll end up not being able to go in reverse.
>>
>>14126366
Tfw I actually believed u
>>
>>14126269
>going uphill
>person starts braking

For what purpose?
>>
Every country needs to adopt the Finland method of obtaining a drivers license
>>
>>14127235
Do they get them in cereal boxes?

Can't be any worse than India.
>>
>>14126269
I swear if you talk shit about Mr. James May I will find you and end you.
>>
What I've noticed is that it used to be old people drifting in their lane and going slow and speeding up. Now when I have to blow the horn at a car its usually some dumb 18 year old girl texting.

Also another big one is people not stopping when doing a turn on red. Some old cunt pulled right out in front of me and I had to slam on my brakes and blow the horn. She tried to escape but it's a single lane road and got stuck behind someone. She got trapped at the light so I pulled my brake and went up to her window. She tried to pretend like I wasn't there by going on her phone. I knocked on her window and she finally looked up with this disgusted face Like she didn't know why I was there. I told her she was lucky I am empty because they would have been scraping her off my grill. She gave me this stupid look and went back to texting. I spit on her window and she looked appaled. Fuck her. I'm never disrespectful unless you disrespect me.

Sorry for the blog post just needed to tell someone.
>>
>>14126269
I used to think I was autistic for being frustrated by all these things as well
Good to know there are other autistic retards flustered by it
>>
>>14127304
Fuck dude... That happens to me everyday, just get over it you psychopath
>>
>>14126269
>cornering at 35
Clearly youve never driven a mustang
>>
>>14126366
Is that because the novertrunions cannot overcome the lateral spline forces of the sideplanning? I could see why your forward inverter would be damaged.
>>
>>14127304

Way to defend your virginity
>>
i know i usually end up having to go across three lanes to get sway from a pack of slow moving queer baits
>>
>>14126349
And if you're in a manual, you can just cut the engine completely and shove it in gear when you need to speed up.
>>
>>14126299
A nose heavy rwd (ie any first gen Mustang with 390 or bigger) can be bad about under-steering as well.
>>
File: 1441566979965.gif (2MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1441566979965.gif
2MB, 480x320px
>>14127362
>foxbody DD
>muh solid rear axle
>driving home from work in the rain
>freeway offramp is a full circle for a few hundred feet
>suggested 25mph
>lol fuck that>halfway through offramp rear end kicks out at 65
Fugg
>about to hit wall choices are slam on brakes and hydroplane or attempt to go full dagumi
>Choose the latter and succeed
>mfw
>>
File: impala.jpg (147KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
impala.jpg
147KB, 1200x799px
If you all drove an Impala you would be so comfy you wouldnt care how other people drove.
>>
>>14127292
Takes 2 years and you have to log so much time on a skid pad. Also includes things like throttle on and off over undulating terrain like OP asks for.
>>
>>14126339
Its def slower in a straight line, left foot braking is fun af in them tho
>>
>>14126299
RWD can understeer too.
>>
>>14127530
Is the impala gonna be /o/s new memecar for autists™?
>>
File: IMG_20150402_135737685.jpg (4MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150402_135737685.jpg
4MB, 4320x2432px
>>14127362
>>14127520
>>
File: frog.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>people constantly driving 10 under the speed limit
>people accelerating really slowly when the light turns green
>mfw
>>
I do that but on dual carriageways and motorways only, you can just overtake.

As for slow accelerating, why would anyone with a brain accelerate hard just to jump on their brakes again and waste all that fuel used to slow down for the next red light? You're deluding yourself into thinking you have more control over how soon you get somewhere than a traffic lights system does.
>>
>>14127656
>>14127676
>>
>Guys pulls out, goes 45-50
>Wanting to go 60, I go to pass
>Moments later, we've still not passed him, I realize I'm going 70 now. On a 2 lane back road with lots of blind curves.
>Not wanting to risk head-on, I'm forced to fall back. Meanwhile Dad is pissed off too.
>>
>>14127656
>they drive ten under
>you go to pass
>they suddenly feel the need to go ten over instead
>pass them anyways and they tailgate you for the next three miles

FUCK
>>
>>14127676
Makes sense. Although, if it's a long line, it means more people have to wait for the same light twice.
>>
>>14127357
cuck
>>
>>14126269
Because they're fucking stupid, that's why.
>>
>people who pull into parking lots and then coast as slow as possible

>people that don't know an on ramp means speed up

>people who think that blinkers mean anything other than you're signalling your intentions
>>
>>14127828
>people who think that blinkers mean anything other than you're signalling your intentions
What else could they mean?

>people who wait until the last possible second to take an exit and hop multiple lanes with no signal to take it

>people who change lanes with no signal

>people who turn at a light by coming to a complete stop in the middle of the intersection then signaling and turning
>>
>>14128178
>What else could they mean?
some people think that blinker on means YOU HAVE TO LET ME OVER RIGHT NOW
THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN GO BEHIND YOU
>>
>>14128244
buncha savages in this world
>>
>>14127687
When there's a long line or I know the light is short are the only times I get up and go from a light.

Otherwise I'm basically a semi, lol.
>>
>>14127387
The word you are looking for is side fumbling. Excessive amounts of side fumbling not only will damage the novertrunions but will strip the pentametric rotors.
>>
>>14127613

haha get fucked kid
>>
>>14127613
>>14128327

stop shiting on fwd ass
>>
>>14126269
Bro, my truck feels like its gonna flip if i take a tight corner over like 25.
>>
>>14126299
>rwd can't understeer

Are you stupid or delusional?
>>
Ya you fast and furious fucks think your the shit. Can hug a turn or two and maybe go 15 over the speed limit for a while. Than later down the road youre tired of it and have started to drive like a grandma again thinking everyone you passed is long gone. Than you see me coming in your rear view mirror and get scared and get in it again. Pull off at next exit when out of sight to make the illusion that you were being consistent.
>>
>>14127566
What percentage of Finns have a driver's license if I may ask?

Literally 99.99% of people wouldn't drive if this were the case in America and Canada
>>
>>14128244
I think blinkers can also mean "hey can ya let me over?"

if someone puts on their blinker i generally slow down and let them it
>>
james may is hot
>>
>>14128874
true and i'm the same way
but I also mean the kind of people who come to a full stop in the moving lane of the highway trying to get to the last second merge past solid white lines
>>
>>14126311
Why do dumbasses think that because their car puts power to the rear wheels it can't oversteer?
>>
>>14126320
At least we know you're not Takumi
>>
>>14130600
The idea is that you can correct the oversteer with more power. Doesn't work like in an an FF
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.