[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Honda Element owners here? Craving this car for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Any Honda Element owners here?

Craving this car for a while now solely for its functionality.
Tons of room, hard floor, Honda, reliable, seats fold up etc.

Are there any other cars out there of similar stature?
Just moved to the city and am willing to sacrifice my '05 Civic MPG for storage room.

What else would you recommend?
>>
If I was getting an SUV i'd rather get an LX 470
>>
>hard floor
>honda
>storage room
Holy shit your a faggot
>>
File: 1449911271376.png (42KB, 775x133px) Image search: [Google]
1449911271376.png
42KB, 775x133px
>>14123077
>>
>>14123084

>your
>>
>>14123082
Why not get a Land Cruiser, Stacy?
>>
>>14123091
Toyota never sold any land cruisers by name in north america, so an LX is the closest we can get.
>>
>>14123104
wut
>>
>>14123111
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Land_Cruiser#J100_.281998.E2.80.932007.29

"also called LX 470"

I was actually wrong, a few of the older Land Cruisers were sold in north america as Land Cruisers, but by the J100 they were under the Lexus brand. I was guessing OP didn't want something older than a '98 if he's looking to buy an element.
>>
>>14123143
You're still wrong and still an idiot. Why even suggest an LX for someone who wants a fucking Element?
>>
>>14123143
They sell both in the US.
http://www.toyota.com/landcruiser
>>
>>14123077
My wife has an AWD Element, it's a great car. MPG leaves a little to be desired, but it's cavernous inside and has been extremely dependable.
>>
a fwd element will still get around ~23 city. i doubt an 05 civic breaks 30 with that anemic 1.7l
>>
>>14123077
>What else would you recommend?
Nothing.
>Are there any other cars out there of similar stature?
No.

Get the Element OP. I wish they still made them. All the used ones in my area have like 200k+ miles and have held their value like gold.
>>
>>14123077
I'm dead serious here br/o/. Get a Honda oddesey. If you want space and decent mpg it's the best. The element is for /out/ posers. If you can get over the stigma of minivans it's the best.
>>
>>14123332
Until the tranny blows.
>>
>>14123371
Just like any car ever if you don't maintain it it'll shit on you.
>>
>>14123487
No, they have weak transmissions.
>>
>>14123089
He's amazed by his a-faggot.
>>
>>14123077
I have an Element I want to get rid of. The functionality and shear spaciousness of the interior is what sold me on it, and also I was young and totaled my previous car. It's been a great car, though. It's got an awesome interior, powerful AC, and a surprisingly good sound system. The only thing I hate is the exterior. I'd like to sell it sometime soon but I've always wondered if I should keep it and paint it matte black and get some cool rims.
>>
>>14123077
Only thing I can think of is the Scion Xb senpai.

Hope you like anemia.
>>
>>14124066
honda has generally weak automatic transmissions... but most will last well over 200k miles on proper maintenance alone. i'm doing it right now. yes, honda autotragics suck, yes, honda manuals are far superior, but as long as you take care of it properly it'll maintain some sense of longevity.

op, get the element. it's one of my favorite cars.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.