[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My truck just fucked up in the middle of traffic. While I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20151208_163048-1.jpg (418KB, 1528x972px) Image search: [Google]
20151208_163048-1.jpg
418KB, 1528x972px
My truck just fucked up in the middle of traffic. While I'm sitting here waiting on my buddy to come pull me home, I wanted you guys opinion on this. When I try to start my truck with the clutch in the starts spins free like it's not turning the engine. If I put it in 1st with the clutch pedal out and crank it moves forward. Is it possible I cracked all the flywheel bolts off? Or just cracked the flywheel around the crank snout? I'm at a loss right now.
>>
>>14122667
Sounds like your starter just has problems engaging, go smack that motherfucker and try to start your truck again.
>>
>>14122676
Starter is turning fine, i think it's turning the flywheel since I move in gear
>>
Do you have a 2 speed transfer case? Maybe try putting it in low and starting the car in gear if it will only crank while it's in gear. Could be a problem with the neutral safety switch as well, but it's odd that it will crank when it's in gear, would have to be a pretty wacky electrical problem.
>>
>>14122690
If it's turning the flywheel it could be something else, if the engineis turning but its not starting, you have a computer problem, fuel problem, or ignition problem. Either way that fucking sucks lad.
Didn't you say the engine WASN'T turning?
>>
>>14122667
sounds like the bendix is fucking up, replace the starter, make sure all of your battery connections are tight, if they arent and amperage is dropping it will cause the same thing
>>
Also i can push it in gear
>>
File: 20151227_121533.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151227_121533.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14122697
> Having a clutch safety switch
I bypass all my cars senpai, because you never know when they'll give out, fuck those things are retarded...
>>
>>14122743
pull trans and see whats rekt
>>
>>14122743
Trans sounds reked to me mate
>>
Trans is fine, it wouldnt move my truck if it was fucked. Pulled the starter and if it's in neutral I can spin the flywheel with one finger. It's obvisously disconnect fron the crank, pulling the trans tomorrow
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.