[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having trouble deciding on a new car - Thought, maybe just go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2015-Ford-Mustang-interior1.jpg (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
2015-Ford-Mustang-interior1.jpg
1MB, 2048x1360px
Having trouble deciding on a new car - Thought, maybe just go out and buy a bad ass muscle car, you know, treat myself to something nice for once. So I go to the local Ford place, and sit in one. The interior is the cheapest shit I've ever seen. The interior of my 2001 Sentra is better made. I mean, the rolling knobs on the dash are wobbly, the rocker switched are loose, the dials are hard plastic. Everything feels cheap to touch and feel, and looks like a cheap kids toy that was made in China. Ford, are you fucking kidding me? And has the Automotive press even said anything?
>>
File: hq7kkrzqyoqhdsafhnes.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hq7kkrzqyoqhdsafhnes.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>>14117930
>wants muscle car
>complains about the interior

Fucking millennials
>>
>>14117930
Who gives a shit about interior?
>>
I sat in 2001 Sentra. The interior was cheap and the gauges were made out of hard candy. Everything looked like it had been made in japan.
>>
op, you're shopping for the wrong kind of car if you're putting this much stock into the feel of the interior. go look at an A5 or something.
>>
File: 2132141.jpg (71KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
2132141.jpg
71KB, 900x600px
not badass but fun to drive.
>>
>>14118220
I sat in one. The interior is made out of plastic.
>>
>>14118239
I can't compare it to the Mustang but I think it doesn't feel cheap at all
>>
>>14118239
Instead of?
>>
>>14117930
The interior on the new Mustang is one of the highest regarded interiors in the current "muscle car" segment.

A GT premium was a genuinely nice place to be in. Sorry your poor and sat in a base GT or 4 banger?

Gg
>>
>>14118265
concrete
>>
>>14118277
The interiors are the same you momo.
>>
>>14118253
That's because you are a weeaboo fanboy

It is no better than a mazda3 interior
>>
cause fords are shitboxes
>>
>>14118220
I drove one not too long ago, and I aboslutely loved it. Fits my driving style and preferences perfectly.
New cars are way too expensive for a 20-something here, but considering a minor loan and a used NC soon.
>>
>>14118282
A GT premium is litteraly an equipment class with a nicer interior. So no, it's not.
>>
>>14118293
It has the same fucking dash board, same electrical switches and same everything. The only thing you can get made out of another material is leather. The only difference is some options have more of the same switches and more od the same gauges and some trim (the same trim pieces) only covered with aluminum coating.
>>
>>14118277
Nah - it was actually not a base GT - BUt it was a special edition GT of some sort, stickered upwards of 40k. Had the shittiest Steering wheel as well. Some sort of saran wrapped shit that made noise when I gripped it -
>>
>>14118339
That might just literally be a dealer wrapping to keep it nice for the end consumer.
>>
>>14118352
No, it was the actual wheel - I guess it was Fords version of a Leather wrapped streering wheel.
>>
Everything in mine feels pretty great and I get complements from everyone that sits in it. I'd trade the temp switch for a actual knob but other than that I can't understand the complaint.
>>
>>14117930
Go out and boy an old one that has been restomodded.

>Get the 400+ Hp
>more than likely decent MPG
>Sexy classic interior
>"Safety" of all steel body
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.