[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Looking for a vehicle with father and sister >Her deciding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: bf6.jpg (22KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
bf6.jpg
22KB, 456x628px
>Looking for a vehicle with father and sister
>Her deciding factor is whether there is an aux port
Dear god is there no end to this suffering
>>
File: 1441391042607.gif (705KB, 303x362px) Image search: [Google]
1441391042607.gif
705KB, 303x362px
>>14116913
>women and cars
>caring about what a woman thinks about cars

lol
>>
>>14116913
Tell her you'll install one.
>>
>>14116925
I have to share it with her
We had a truck but she wrecked it
>>
>>14116913
bumping for more rage inducing stories.

The longer the better
>>
>Dad likes sporty cars
>Buys a Toyota Corolla
>>
>>14116913
lol your sister posts on /o/.
>>
>gf spent $700 on a head unit because she thinks a touchscreen looks cool
>>
>>14116956
you should wreck her anus
>>
>>14118176
You mean her aux port.
>>
My sister is actually pretty good with cars. She drives my ranger all the time, and has even pulled a 6000 lb trailer with my old 84 f 250. Both are manuals and she understands the gearing better than a lot of guys I know. She used to have a 45 minute commute and her only requirements were manual transmission and 35+ mpg. She got a Kia Rio, ran the piss out of it and then traded it to buy an 01 Cummins with a 5 speed. She's the only girl I've ever trusted with my trucks and probably the only one I ever will. Not all women are retarded, just the retarded ones.
>>
File: 1434691903011.gif (518KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1434691903011.gif
518KB, 200x178px
My wife and I still had our first cars when we met and got married (both automagic). I sold mine for a new 6 speed sportymobile and learned her how to manual. Later we got some labs so we sold her car got her an older 5 speed SUV that she dailys. So proud.
>>
>>14118221
Wife goals man. Longest relationship of mine was 6 months and she refused to learn stick. Pissed me off to no end
>>
Everyone has their quirks.

I'm in the market for an SUV.

My main factor is 4x4 and leather seats. I love cloth, but I'm fucking tired of getting shocked every time I get out of my car.
>>
>>14118290
Sounds like you're better off anyway
>>
>>14118313
Get nylon or whatever seats then. Leather is super fucking cold/hot depending on weather and it will crack and shit eventually.
>>
>>14118335
>Leather will crack and shit eventually
I'm sure you had moved on to another car well before then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.