[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one become a rally driver Is it a thing where you had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How does one become a rally driver
Is it a thing where you had to be illegally off roading since you were five?
>>
No. You have to have been karting since 5 and be fucking amazing and be lucky enough to get recruited
/thread. Cue the faggot initial D boys who will tell you to street race until you get good and just go "try out" for the team, kek.
>>
>illegally

what shit country do you live in?
>>
>>14108904
Karting is nothing you tool i did it since i was 2 and even i was already too old to get into rallying since its a babby sport
>>
>>14108907
Your country assigns licenses to 5 year old?
>>
why is it so hard to get into any of this stuff
its not fair
especially something thats so hard to even hear about at that age
the only people are get in are people who's dads wanted to do it but realized too late in life so they got their sons on the path instead
>>
>>14108893
did u rally de dally?
>>
>>14108910
You forgot the "be lucky enough to get recruited" part.
>>
>>14108913
You don't need a license to drive. Public road use is a different matter.
>>
>>14108917
welcome to the realm of all sports
every single person who is pro now in any sport is there because their dad wanted to do it but realized too late
>>
>>14108923
When did skill become luck
>>
>>14108910
>karting is nothing
karting is literally harder than any low level racing series. the most logical step for top national or international karter as far as skill is straight to something like GP3 or F3.5 and he will instantly be a points earner in one of those.

karting at the national level isn't anything like club racing.
its like a mini F1.. lots of pressure, lots of money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNA0wI7Z0k
>>
>>14109002
Skill is not the only thing you need to get recruited to be a rally driver you dumbfuck. You have to have connections and be lucky enough to come in at the right time, etc.
>>
you need balls that drag to the floor
>>
You need to be rich with connections. On top of that you need time and a place to practice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.