[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought my daughter her first car. She's two months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: img1619431675-1441392720099.jpg (89KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
img1619431675-1441392720099.jpg
89KB, 1024x683px
Just bought my daughter her first car. She's two months old, but I figure I'll just park it in the garage until she's old enough.

Anyone else have one of these growing up? I never had one, but always wanted one. Stole the neighbors all the time.
>>
Not your blog
>>
>>14108499
I had an indy car that my dad cut part of the hood out to put a marine battery in so it would run longer

its still sitting down there with a friend fuse and broken pedal, i realliy should throw that away
>>
get her interested in hooning early

she can race against the local 3 year old with his lightning mcqueen and kick his ass with glorious porsche

WE NEED MORE CAR GIRLS IN THE WORLD, IT'S A LONELY FIELD FULL OF AUTISTS AND NAZIS
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Modify it
>>
>>14108499
I had an old 1 seater bigfoot powerwheels monster truck, still got it, gonna fix it up for my nephew
>>
>>14108499
Porsche girl, its been done
>>
File: 1426056634994.jpg (248KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [Google]
1426056634994.jpg
248KB, 1400x933px
needs more rauh welt
>>
>>14108570
So much this.
OP, I hope you get your daughter into cars when she's a little older.
If I ever have a kid I'll get them into cars for sure, whether it's a boy or a girl.
Btw congratulations on your new-born daughter. Be a good dad.
>>
>>14108499
FUTURE RALLY RACER
GET HER IN KARTING
PLEASE OP
GET HER IN KARTING
>>
>>14108499
I had the ATV Power Wheels. Used to tow my Red Ryder wagon behind it. One day my old neighbors were backing out of their driveway and totally smashed my wagon while I was crusing down the sidewalk.

I remember thinking that I was in trouble because they hit my wagon. It wasn't until years later that I realized I was 3' away from getting crushed. Good times.
>>
>>14108499
oh fuck yeah OP, I had one when I was a kid. it was originally a pink barbie corvette my dad picked up for dirt cheap but i spray bombed it flat black and i drove the shit out of it. they also got me one of those little drifting karts where you pull the levers to slide around. makes sense since i own a s-chassis now.

and def get her into karting when the time comes.
>>
i had this bad ass mother fucker. Even Learned how to drift it around with weight transfer on the downhill... Coulda been just like dagumi

I remember being a little jealous that my friend got the Jeep, i'm not sure if it was more powerful because it was a two seater or i just thought it looked cooler..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.