[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk out of department store entrance. >Car drives up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 25

File: 12376147126.jpg (254KB, 924x700px) Image search: [Google]
12376147126.jpg
254KB, 924x700px
>Walk out of department store entrance.
>Car drives up and stops.
>"Hey do you have any money?"
>"I don't have fuel and my card has been declined."

It's that season again.
>>
Who the fuck actually does this?
>>
>>14103744
bums
>>
>>14103744
nigs. can confirm have had many people ask me for gas
>>
>>14103744
minorities
>>
>go to gas station
>go out to fill
>ratty 80's Mercedes comes into the station
>nigger, landwhale and infant inside
>nigger gets out and immediately starts begging people for money
>story about the mom's dad is abusive and they are running away
>I tell them I have no money
>nigger moves on
>landwhale gets out of car
>sets gut on my hood
>why can't you gibbs me dat?
>umm, I'm...unemployed?
>landwhale wasn't expecting that response, gets back in the car
>>
>>14103734
This woman in an Audi stopped and asked me for gas money, saying she lost her handbag or some shit.
I told her to gtfo.
>>
>>14103749
I can't believe how many white people I've seen asking for money, either at gas stations or freeway exits. At least sell me a water or something like the mexicans do.
>>
>>14103783
You messed up. I saw a poll that claimed Audi owners were the best at oral sex.
>>
>>14103734
this happened to me last year:

I was filling up at the station near my place. A gypsie woman is walking around with a 5 gallon gas can and her kid in tow asking for gas money. Some people give her cash, some dont. She approaches me and asks me for some money gives me her sob story. I just reach out grab her gas can and fill it up to the brim.

I laugh as she now has to lug around a full 40lb gas can to beg and scam other people. It was well worth the $15 of gas I wasted on her for the lulz
>>
>I need to get to _____ and I don't have enough money for gas. Plus, I have a young child that's sick. Can you help me?

Hear this all the time here. It's a scam.
>>
>>14103810
That's fucing great.

Bet she just poured it down a storm drain
>>
>>14103823
probably... but the look on her face was priceless... and Im hoping she at least was stuck with the burden of carrying that full jerry can for even the next hour was worth it
>>
>murrica
>>
>>14103734
the absolute worst is in my town there's a man on a bicycle that constantly rides up out of nowhere to the ATM when you get cash out starts begging with his sob story. I've heard it from him 3 times now (I really need to go to a different ATM) but he always says I'm a diabetic, I haven't eaten today I just took my insulin and I have a sick child to take care of. He's known as the diabeetus bike man
>>
>>14103734
>mfw pull up to my local gas station, which is in a rich 95% white town
>mfw get out of my car
>some nigress in a 1-2 year old Ford Escape keeps driving around the gas station
>knew something was up because A: theres maybe two black families in this entire town and B: she was just circling the station with her window down
>mfw she pulls beside me "blah blah need money for gas etc"
>mfw sheltered 17 year old me driving parents BMW doesnt know how to respond
>"Uhhh i only carry debit cards"
>she drives away, still circling
>get the hell out of there

I guess she didnt realize that people would know shes lying if she drove up to them?
>>
>>14103879
kek
>>
>>14103903
They really aren't that smart and they do weird stuff. Like some will hold gas cans saying they ran out of gas and need to fill the can up. Nigga you got a 1 gallon gas can.
>>
>>14103917
Yeah when I panhandle I roll around a 55 gallon drum
>>
>>14103920
i lol'd
id love to see this
>>
File: 1449558021510.jpg (26KB, 452x680px) Image search: [Google]
1449558021510.jpg
26KB, 452x680px
Happened to me today in the Sam's Club parking lot

>hey, we're driving to Galveston to see family for the holidays
>my gas gauge is broken, and I ran out of gas, and I don't have any money
>do you have any cash on you so I can fill up and get to Galveston?
No guys, sorry... I don't carry cash.
>O-oh okay then. Merry Christmas.
>mfw I had $425 in cash in my pocket
>>
>be in the UK
>beg for enough money to buy 5 gallons of "petrol"
>come back to the US and buy a good used car
>>
>young guy 18-20 approaches me
>holding an iphone and smoking a cigarette
>looks like he's on drugs
>crying and sobbing
>"i'm trying to make it back home to Arizona, can you please help me out with some cash"
>nope.jpg sorry kid only have 20's
>>
>>14103879
>tfw no diabetes bike man
>>
File: 1428367714966.jpg (17KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1428367714966.jpg
17KB, 500x368px
>be American
>build entire society on the principle of exploiting others for your benefit
>build entire society on the principle of cars as a universal transport for everyone
>complain when your motoring experience is surrounded by bums, scammers and ignoramuses
God forbid building a society where even the lowest class can afford a sustainable lifestyle and where people have the decency not to scam and trample each other, but no, you're in the land of the free!
>>
>>14104310
Could be worse, we could have all those things you described in grn txt, just like Britain, but actually have to live there.
>>
>>14103813
Ask to touch the kid in return for gas money?
>>
>>14103785
Dont think ive ever been stopped by a black guy or girl for gas money, a ciggarette maybe. But its always fucking white people begging for money, theyre also the people who abuse welfare the most, rednecks/white trash are the bane of america
>>
>>14103796

only the men
>>
> be australian
> never have this happen

Feels good
>>
>>14103778
>80s Mercedes

shit nigga you were visited by Dave Roland!

https://dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/80s-mercedes
>>
File: godawful.jpg (16KB, 336x425px) Image search: [Google]
godawful.jpg
16KB, 336x425px
>own small landscaping business
>always offer bums jobs whenever someone asks me for anything, give them my card and ask them to schedule an interview
>not a single person has taken me up on my offer and called me back

Probably given the offer out at least 100 times over 6 years.
>>
>hey can i borrow some money for gas
sure where's your car
>????
>>
I always just give them whatever pocket change I have. I figure I can spare under a dollar in change, plus they'll fuck off.
>>
>>14103972
>begging

What do you think we are, Americans?
>>
>>14103879

>Beetis Bike Bro
>>
this happened last year

>pumping gas
>nigger on the other side pulls up
>"Ayy man do you think I can bum a few gallons off you?"
>no, sorry Im going on a trip I can't spare any money
>"Yo fuckin white people always greedy as fuckin shit"
>he proceeds to put 5 gallons in his tank and gives me the finger when he drives off
>>
>be me in Murica waiting for my burger order outside of burger place
>having a smoke with my buddy
>shitty ford explorer pulls up
>two bums in it asking for directions
>give them directions
>then one of them has the balls to ask
>"hey man my buddy just got out of jail think you could buy us some burgers?"
>"I dont even own a car fuck off!"
>>
>>14103734

Whenever someone begs me for something I often look for the most valuable item on that person and make an offer for it for a ridiculous price.

Usually they are wearing better clothing than I do so I would offer $10 on a pair of $150 shoes or $2 on a $30 shirt and when they tell me no i first start to explain to them how $5 can get you enough rice for a couple of days. When they start to walk away I question "I thought you were starving, are you going to eat your fucking shirt?" Loud enough for the current crowd to hear so they wait for a fresh crowd to come.

Or for the rough threadbare bums, I just plainly ask "do I look like I came hear to be begged?" that often cuts them right but if not I just tell them to haul their ass.

It is strange because honestly I am always wearing tatty clothes and look scruffy or dirty so if someone took a picture it would look like I was the beggar.
>>
File: Skull_ITBs.jpg (105KB, 530x406px) Image search: [Google]
Skull_ITBs.jpg
105KB, 530x406px
>>14103879
>He's known as the diabeetus bike man
>>
>>14103744
Black people.
This morning i stopped to fill up my shitbox so i could get to work and some black dude in a 4 door Charger asked if i could give him money for gas.
Told him no, he then proceeded to pump 3 dollars worth of gas before leaving.
>mfw his Charger is worth atleast 5-6x more than my shitbox commuter and he cant even afford to put fuel into his car
Priorities man
>>
>>14104932
It's like that fucking photo of a dude holding a sign begging for food or money and another guy comes out from a store nearby and holds a sign saying "I offered this guy a job and he walked out. Don't give him anything."

Can't believe people just straight-up refuse to work for something.
>>
>>14104828
>not having $20 worth of change in your ashtrey
>>
>>14104897
>not responding with "you black people always expect everything to be handed to you"
>>
>>14104959
Do you WANT to get shot?
>>
>>14104966
but anon, thats why you shoot back!
gas stations have cameras, theyd see he made the first move.. plus while youre at the gas station you can top off your tank so you can get out of town before the riots start up after you get cleared for self defense
>>
File: 9bc.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
9bc.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>14104966
>implying I'd get shot
>>
>>14104941

>black person
>expensive car

You know its going to get repoed in a couple of months.
>>
>>14103810

>Not filling her can and leaving her there with a can full of gas that needs to be paid for.
>>
>>14104995
where do you live that its still physically possible to pump gas before paying?
>>
>>14105003
Why do you think he isn't prepaying or using credit/debit?
>>
>>14104976
True enough.
When i used to live in the ghetto, the house across the street was a halfway house for women and women only.
One day i saw a black dude in a brand new Charger on 22s and a loud sound system pull up to the house.
He knocked on the door and talked to some people before throwing a tantrum and yelling that they were fucked up for not letting him rent a room cause he was "broke" and blah blah blah.
People have no shame sometimes.
>>
>>14105006
because he said to leave the beggar with a can of gas that istn payed for.
that implies that you are allowed to pump, and then go inside to pay for it like its still -1998.

I dont know of any place now that has a pump that will function without prepaying.
>>
>>14105022
Probably a yuropoor
>>
>>14105022
Almost 100% of them in Australia, for one thing. I never prepay.
>>
Story time about a known scammer

>In driver's seat of car parked in front of Beer Store, store is in rear view mirror
>See dad come out of store and talk to some big white guy standing around
>Dad walks to trunk, opens it, drops beer in and starts walking with spare gas can to the guy
>After short convo, dad and guy walk towards car
>Dad gets in rear driver side seat and tells me the guy needs gas and that we should drop him off at a gas station
>As soon as the guy sits down in the passenger seat and I see his face I say "Get out"
>Guy gets out with no hesitation
>Tell my dad that he is a known scammer and he tried to scam me at a bus stop a week earlier
>Dad embarrassed that he almost got scammed
>>
>>14104959
>goading a nigger into chimping out

why would you even want to deal with that
>>
>>14105037
For the hilarity/inevitable chimpout
>>
>>14105003

Here in Ontario, Canada, you can prepay or you can lift the nozzle and press the octane you want, pump then pay inside the little convenience store.
>>
>>14105027
>>14105028
lucky bastards.. here in (my area of) burger land they are all prepay + they cut the notches off of the handle so the little tab wont keep the pump going till the tank is full or you stop it.. only know of a single pump that still has them.
>>
>>14105041

But then you have to shoot and go through all the trouble with police and the family suing you in civil court.
>>
>>14105046
>they cut the notches off of the handle

Why the fuck would they do that?
>>
>>14105037
This.
Ignoring them or telling them no will get you a 5 second dirty look and maybe a swear before they scamper off to go scam someone else.
Way easier to deal with than one chimping out
>tfw am also black and they try to play the "our people gotta help each other out card"
No
>>
>>14105044
Katrina fucked us twice: the mass jig exodus from NO and the darkies doing the old gas n go when shit was $4 a gallon
>>
>>14105049
That cell phone static causing a fire thing.
People would just pull the gas nozzle out and itd keep pumping gas onto the floor and fire.
>>
>>14105048
>Jig chimping out
>attacks you
>defend yourself
>all caught on camera

Not guilty and no civil case, think of it as doing society a favor
>>
>>14104310
it's not that hard to make a living in the US. there are literally an infinite amount of chances. people are just too fucking lazy to do anything about their shit situation and need to rely on others.
>>
>>14103749
White trash, meth heads often do this. Combined with "veterans"
>>
>>14105054
>That cell phone static causing a fire thing.

That's proven horseshit though, you're more likely to start a fire with a tracksuit than a cellphone
>>
>>14105046
We've got the option to pre-pay in Aus if we want to. I think most people just don't because...well, I don't rightly know. Now that I think about it, pre-paying is probably a lot easier and faster.
>>
>>14105036
your dad sounds like a good hearted cuckold pussy fuck.
>>
File: cookie.jpg (443KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cookie.jpg
443KB, 1536x2048px
>>14105058
>slavs immolating themselves and their ladas
>>
>>14105049
I dont know, I asked and was given some bullshit line about "safety"..

>>14105054
cellphone thing is bullshit,
and the pumps shut off automatically when the tank is full.. kinda just clicks and stups pumping so it doesnt just keep pumping unless its a little cas can.. which if you use the tabs for a gas can your care giver should have let you anywhere near a gasstation in the first place
>>
>>14105055

You know the family will always defend their little angel and say he dindu nuffin. They'll still take you to court even if its a waste of time.
>>
>>14103734
There's this one lady in my city that walks with a hunch and feigns injury. But the moment that she notices you going to your car or going to the ATM, she literally runs to you. One time, me and my girlfriend were leaving the movies and we saw her but she didn't see us. So we quietly went to my car and when I buckled up, I looked out my window and she was there...just staring at us...

Everyone knows her as the zombie lady because she walks and runs like a zombie. She pretty much begs full time and I heard she has her own house...
>>
>>14104310
>God forbid building a society where even the lowest class can afford a sustainable lifestyle and where people have the decency not to scam and trample each other, but no, you're in the land of the free!

As an immigrant who came from one of these countries with these "ideals" I feel the US has far more equality and fair taxes. Work hard and long = make more money, have more toys; be lazy parazyte = live with what the gov gives you.
>>
>>14105072
Don't care, the look on their faces when the case is dismissed would be worth it alone
>>
>>14105022
Some stations where I am still allow pump without pre-pay but only in the day at the pumps closer to the shop.
>>
One guy in my city walks around asking for change, goes in coffee shops and ask for change with his pocket clicking away FULL of change. I don't know if he does this professionally or he just has some mental issues. I see him at least once every week, the guy is everywhere.
>>
>>14104812
This is why I never give money to beggars.
>>
>>14105078
I've only ever seen one place that was supposedly prepay. It was a small place in the middle of a small town. 4 pumps, back to back with pump 4 at the road.

>Roll up to pump 4 since all other pumps are in use
>Sign duct taped to pump "pre pay at shop"
>Walk up to till, ask to put £40 on pump 4
>She just looks at me weird and tells me they stopped doing that like a year ago
>Takes my £40 and unlocks the pump anyway
>>
>>14105060
here if you prepay $20, then the value gets up to about $19.50 the pump will slow down allot and it takes ages to get up to the even $20.00. Im sure allot of people will just now wait and drive off.

if you pay with card though you dont have to deal with that.
>>
I give them a dollar. Also give a dollar to hobos in parking lots. I'm only a judgemental asshole on 4chan.
>>
>>14104941
I stopped going to my fav gas station because lately Iv been getting approached by people asking me for money at the pump. Just niggers from the neighborhood nearby walk up and start asking me for cash. I hate that shit. I actually went in and told the people at the register that Iv been approached 3 times in just as many weeks and that they need to get that under control because I'm not going to be returning over it to let them know it's impacting their business but I doubt they care. I should have asked to speak to a manager.

I get off work at 11pm and having people in heavy jackets and hoodies come up to me in the middle of the night while I am pumping fuel so I dont gotta do it in the morning is unnerving as fuck
>>
File: pepemilk.png (569KB, 749x929px) Image search: [Google]
pepemilk.png
569KB, 749x929px
>>14105088
tfw that would buy me 114 liters of gas
>>
>>14105092

>filling gfs car
>prepaid 20$
>looking at price, stops at 15$
>Tell myself that this thing is trying to steal my money and not giving me the gas
>Continue pumping while it stops every 1$ interval
>Get to 20$, gas tank is now overflowing

Oops. Decided to never prepay ever again.
>>
File: 1326490610838.jpg (157KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1326490610838.jpg
157KB, 800x532px
>>14105098
mfw it bought me 40 liters of petrol
>>
>>14105095
have you ever tried spraying them in the face with gasoline to see if it makes them go away
>>
>>14105103
Nah man, it's uncomfortable but Iv never actually been threatened
>>
>>14105088
>tries to prepay
>gets told they dont do that anymore
what exactly was she trying to say, that you cant prepay?
>>
>>14104897
>implying this actually happened
>>
>>14103744
I've never seen anyone do this. No, not even black people.
>>
>>14105106
No, that they're probably not forced to prepay if using cash
>>
>>14105106
I think it was that they used to only do prepay on that pump, but now you can just use it like the rest

I haven't been back since so I can't confirm. They still want 107.9p/L while 5 miles down the road I can get fuel for 99.7p/L
>>
File: 1329190371133741743.gif (3MB, 636x275px) Image search: [Google]
1329190371133741743.gif
3MB, 636x275px
we get these nonstop, I've literally seen escalades/panameras and other hood rich cars pull up into big gas stations and 4 or 5 people jump out and all spread to different corners to panhandle.

99% of my encounters with them are uneventful. but this one guy a few months ago rustled my jimmies.

>going to work, pull off the interstate to get some gas
>one of those new lexus coupes pull up
>was mirin a little, first one i saw
>driver and passenger get out and go in seperate directions
>driver comes straight up to me, sounded like boomhauer from king of the hill
>"hey man nice car man you doing alright man?"
>"i could really use your help man im going to florida with ma buddy"
>I was about halfway paying attention to the babble when i start noticing the class ring, tapout shirt, knockoff rolex
>I interupt him because i needed to go, "Dude, what is in florida anyways?"
>"man we just trying to just get on down the road yaknowat im sayin?"
>no, i don't
>he just starts walking away to the next car saying "thanks anyways mane nice car man nice car god bless"

in hindsight I should have told him I'd fill half his tank if he let me go do some donuts in his car or something
>>
>>14104941
I dont think ive ever been stopped by a black person for change or gas money, its always young white guys or those girls you know have some kinda vd
>>
>>14105116
you clearly have never lived in a Southern city
>>
>>14103785

t. dayvon mccain el-malik al-shabazz moore IV
>>
Was stopped by two different parties the other day in the Wal Mart parking lot, which typically never happens:
>little white girl probably 11 comes up with her "father" behind her asking for money so they could "eat"
>dad looks about my age but like he's been through the ringer
Either traveller or meth head
>black kids come up trying to sell me Candy
Funny thing is the blacks were actually working and not looking for a hand out
>>
Once upon a time

>walking home from school with friends
>passing gas station
>homely lookin dude asks for a nickel
>a goddamn nickel
>"nah sorry I don't have any"
>friends call me dickhead

Who the fuck asks for just one nickel these days? Who actually carries nickels on their person?
>>
>>14105126
He was scoping you dude
>>
>>14105126
He was asking for drugs you dumbfuck

>Gas station, 11:30 at night, near the highway
>Filling up and this crazy looking woman comes up begging for money for bus fare
>Reach into my cupholder and give her like $0.85, it's all the cash I carry and I just want her to go away
>She has the nerve to fucking ask if she can have my frosted flakes in the back of the car
>"Why are you looking in my car there's no fucking way I'm giving you my food now go away"
>"Thanks god bless have a nice night"

Fucking junkies, I don't give them shit anymore.
>>
>>14105118
Not for long, fuck the South.
>>
>>14105145
>be years ago
>first time innacity
>go to a mcdonalds
>homeless black guys literally comming out of the landscaping
>begs for money
>give two dollars cause fuck it
>methhead nigger litterally leaning in looking at my wallet
>actually has the nerve to ask if he "can have the fifty"
told him no I need it, he actually went inside the mcdonalds afterwards.
>>
>>14105235
>pulling out wallet in front of methheaded niggers.

You lucky they didn't jack your shit and run off.
>>
>>14105310
I know that now
>>
>>14103970
You're an asshole, that was a real one
>>
>>14103734
I had a good one.

>inna Army on lunch
>sitting inside a fucking restaurant
>black gentleman comes in with gas can in his hand
>walk passed everyone and comes to the guy in uniform
"Hey man, you got a dollar for gas? Im hurtin for gas man?"
>"Nah bruh, I dont carry cash."
"God bless"
>proceeds to fuck with everyone asking for money
>I get pissed
>walk up to him after I finish eating
>"Hey, Im ahout to fill my truck right accross the street. I dont have cash, but if you bring your gas can over there I will top it off while Im pumping my gas."
"Oh no, thats ok, I use different gas. If you just had a dollar Id be good."
>tfw that motherfucker asks for money again
>"You sure? My truck has a 32 gallon tank, Im allready spending a ton on gas. Your few gallons really wouldnt cost me."
"Man leave me alone!"

fucking animals. white people are no better, they play the veteran or runaway card more often.
>>
>>14104812
You don't know how employment works do you
>>
File: 3453453.png (54KB, 1119x947px) Image search: [Google]
3453453.png
54KB, 1119x947px
>fueling up at turkey hill
>kid comes up to me and asks if I can spare some cash for gas so he can get back to NY
>no sorry (was actually broke af at the time)
>he then asks me if I have any weed to sell
>mfw
>>
>>14103734
havn't seen anyone begging for gas since it got cheap again, but i get hassled by nigs all the time down town
>>
>>14105334
no it wasnt youre naive

>>14105337
another:
>last night
>dropped off th Star Wars Micromachine I bought my wife at her work for her to play with
>leaving the parking lot
>lady comes out
"Hi, I work at metro heart group, my car broke down on the road. I need $27 more dollars to get a taxi. I have proof of who I am. blah blah for five more minutes."
>Tell her I have no cash
"oh"
>she turns and walks away

this is how you spot a bum:

1.when you say you have no money they leave immediately and dont look sincerely discouraged

2. They have a 5 minute act about how they are credible and all this bullshit. A liar, especially a bad one, always goves out way to much info in an attpt to sound legit.
>>
>>14105095
Your mistake is thinking that the employees can do anything about that situation. Not like they can put up an electric fence or something to stop people walking onto the property
>>
>>14105348
>you're naive
Yeah being a dickhead to other people makes you so worldly
>>
>>14103744
>Canada
Can confirmed iv never seem / heard of this being done. Mind blown.

Then again if someone did ask here I bet they'd get a full tank for free
>>
>>14103744
A lot of people unfortunately
>>
>>14104929
>"I can get you a job if you aren't a felon!" i call back
>>
>>14105071
>>14105046

I just jam my gas cap in the handle now and go check my fluids.

I've only been told to stop once.
>>
>>14105057
as he said, minorities.
>>
>>14105357

Not that guy but traveling by car with no money sounds very suspicious to me.

Also, use your tripometer if your gas gauge doesn't work.
>>
>>14104799
>be australian
>abbos ask to sniff the petrol instead.
>>
>>14103785
White people are just as scummy and desperate as minorities you dumb twat
>>
>>14105445
Man who are you to know ? It's a dick move
>>
>>14105100
You know you can walk back inside and get the $5 back, right?
>>
>>14103744
>southfag
White welfare queens mostly. Never been approached by a man. It's always a white woman in some kind of NASCAR jacket walking from pump to pump asking people if she can pull in behind them and get a gallon or two. The blacks don't even ask anymore. They know we legit don't give a fuck about them.
>>
>>14105068

He usually doesn't do these types of things so I was surprised he decided to do it this time. Guy asked for money but my dad offered the gas can and then he asked for a ride to the gas station where I was sure he would ask for money then.
>>
>>14103734
Literally never happens in the UK. The petrol station will call the police and have them run off/arrested.

If anyone tried it, I'd tell them to fuck off. No beta excuses or anything, no justifying myself to beggars.
I just don't give money to beggars. If you want it, earn it.
>>
>>14103785
how's that possible with all the white priviledge?
>>
>Be Canadian
>Go to Ottawa for university
>Bums always asking for money
>Always offer them food from McDonald's or something instead
>Drug addicts always get angry and leave
>Truly homeless people appreciate it
>There was one hobo named Joe who never asked for money and only wished people a good night/merry christmas
>Decked the fuck out of some native who tried to steal a lady's purse
>gave him my old jacket for winter along with food
>tfw going back to Ottawa after finishing my undergrad
>find out he's not around anymore
>RIP in peace, Joe
>>
>>14103744
You'd be surprised. A drug addict came up to me at a gas station and gave me the whole "I need to go see family and I don't have gas money to get out there"

I told him I didn't have money but my friend stupidly gave him 5 dollars. As we were driving away I saw a really fat girl in his car nodding out in the passenger seat
>>
>Be young and naive.
>Give panhandling junkie $2
>Friend says "What the fuck are you doing you idiot? That guy was wearing a phat pharm jacket".

>Here bums say on numerous occasions that they wouldn't be begging if people didn't give them money.

Never again.
>>
>>14105553

*Hear
>>
>>14105348
>dropped off th Star Wars Micromachine I bought my wife at her work for her to play with
... so your wife plays with toys while she is at work?
Im speachless.. is she a child, retarded, or both?
having toys delivered to her while on the clock..
what the fuck is going on in your life
>>
>>14105419
fucking genious, or better yet use some locking pliers or a quick grip.
fuck them cutting the tabs off
>>
>>14105584
I'm not even that guy but you over thought that way too much.

That took five minutes out of her day tops. If she was fucking around with toys on the job she wouldn't have a job to begin with.
>>
>>14105419
Where do you live where they cut the tabs off? That's crazy
>>
>>14103734
>be me about 2 weeks ago
>going to Wal-Mart to get me some mcdangles and get some shit I need for the week
>pulling into the parking lot see a qt3.14 with a sign saying she needs gas
>we make eye contact, thinking about giving money to her well I don't my boner does
>I don't I never give money to people ever
>with a stomach full of diabetes and my truck full of more diabetes see her in the other side of the parking lot with about 10 dudes and a mini van
>start laughing cause I knew it was a scam probably for them to buy pot
>pull up she regonizes me
>Arabianmanrasingeyebrows.gig
>flick my cigarette out the window lands in her bra
>I lose it and start laughing and speed off as they hear my ferd v6 power with my flowmaster super 44
>go home and laugh for the next couple days
>>
>>14105600

>go home and lay low for a couple of days

Fixed.
>>
>>14105595
it tool only long enough to read that single line for everything I typed to pop into my head..
if I was running a buisness and some woman had her husband dropping off toys for here I would seriously reconsider her employment at my company.
>>
>walking into grocery store
>wearing a Harley-Davidson shirt (since I ride one)
>guy walks up to me with helmet in his hand
>tells me where he's going but just about out of gas. asks if I could help
>tell him to wait for me
>come back out and he's still there
>have him follow me to gas station
>use credit card to put $10 into his tank (took it all so was probably pretty low)
>he thanks me profusely and asks for my address to send me the $10
>hand him a business card and wish him good luck
>week later envelope arrives with $20 and a note thanking me again.
>>
>be Asian in Canada
>filling my car at the pump
>white guy comes up to me asking if I have a quarter to spare for coffee
>said he's freezing and hadn't had anything to eat for a while
>realize he's probably homeless
>I'm feeling generous
>give him $5
>biggest smile I've ever seen on someone's face
>he thanks me and starts to sing while waving his hands in the air
>he walks away still singing
>I go to Tim's for coffee
>see him come out with food and coffee in his hands
>thatwentbetterthanexpected.png
>>
>>14105597
Massachusetts used to not allow the tabs but I think they changed recently. I used to jam my gas cap into the handle but now gas caps are all tethered on so have to stand there pumping.
>>
>>14105357
>2013 + 2
>traveling across Tejas
>no money
>not even a fucking credit card
>no way to get money or contact family for financial support
Nigga do you seriously not think that shit was a scam? What the fuck were they gonna do once they got to Galveston? How were they going to get back from Galveston?

Here's how I approach these situations. Only bums and beggars think you can get something for nothing. Decent people (even ones that are in some kind of trouble) understand that there's a tradeoff for everything. If you just straight up ask me for money you're getting shut down. Sell me something, give me some kind of collateral that proves to me that you've got some skin in the game aside from a wah wah sob story. That has no monetary value whatsoever. I might give you a transaction, but I'll never give you a handout. Shockingly I've never encountered a situation in which the person in question was looking for a transaction instead of a handout.
>>
>>14105610
You don't even have your own business, why do you care?
>>
>>14105628
Just buy some vice grips
>>
>>14105605
>implying anyone would be ascured of a bunch of 17 year old kids in a minivan
>>
File: 1433124347457.png (577KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1433124347457.png
577KB, 1024x776px
>>14104760
>>14105485
Butthurt nigs detected
>>
>>14105610
>if I was running a buisness and some woman had her husband dropping off toys for here I would seriously reconsider her employment at my company.
What kind of business would you be running? A fucking sweatshop? As a business owner I'll level with you on something senpai. There are many MANY situations in which you are paying your employees to not only do nothing, but to actively fuck around. The measure of a good employee is the quality of work that they do when they actually have work to be done. I don't care if my employees play with toys at their desks, but when a patient shows up I expect the same quality of work and the same deadlines I always do. Their down time ultimately falls on me. If they don't have anything to do it means I'm not getting enough people through the door.

Employees are there to work for you, but they're also human beans. In most cases they're working in a shitty job that you pay them to do because you don't want to do it yourself. In most cases they're overworked and underpaid. Their daylight hours are monopolized by doing a menial job to put food on the table and they have to eek out pleasure they get in life while they're at work. The only owners/managers that don't understand that are ones who have never lived it.
>>
>>14104760

By the raw numbers there are more white people on welfare, but remember that african americans make up only 13% of the population, so proportionally they're much more likely to be on welfare.
>>
>>14105745

This wisdom is foreign to me, but I can tell it's real. You sound like someone I'd be glad to work for.

And on a thread-related note, I have r had someone ask for money pumps. Maybe it's because I am in NJ, where we do not pump our own gas. I imagine it's a lot less effective to ask someone who is just sitting in their car waiting for someone else to pump the gas than to ask someone who is up, actively doing the work.
>>
>>14105773

have never had***
at pumps***

I must be broken today. I keep doing this.
>>
>>14103981
I said that i only had 20's and the bum asked if i could give him one or go buy him lunch
>>
>>14105357

>being cucked by strangers because you want to feel like a kind and generous person
>>
>in walgreens parking lot
>fat nasty bitch comes up to me asking for $2 for gas
>give her my cup half full of pennies and cigarette ash
>>
I always get white women trying to do this.

>Filling up at corner station
>White volvo pulls in behind me
>Nicley dressed middle aged lady looks through her windshield at my car and then at me
>Gets out, walks over and starts asking if I have money for gas because she is trying to run away from her abusive husband
>Tell her I don't carry cash on me
>Drive away
>See her put her card in the pump as I turn out of the parking lot

Such is life in the burbs
>>
>>14105489
Not that same anon, but honestly who the fuck goes out on a road trip without cash or a card, especially when they have no idea how much gas they have since apparently their gas gauge is broken? The answer is nobody, fucking nobody.
>>
>>14105683
Ive had to work with people that dont do their damn job before, but none of them had the balls to bring toys into work.
>>
>No one here mentioning the white scams

White dude gets a gas card, buys you gas in exchange for cash money

this is their little scam
>>
>>14106089
How is that a scam?
>>
>>14103744
White lazy pieces of shit that think they are above working manual labor.
>>
>>14106108
while their car is left idling directly outside the door, they buy you less gas than what you paid them for, and run off
>>
>>14106117
Are you fucking stupid? Make them pay at the pump you dumb fucking tripfag
>>
>>14106167
>implying I've fallen for this shit
>>
>>14106179
Wouldn't be surprised since your a fucking moron
>>
>>14103744
Happens all the time if you live in a shitty area
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48KB, 500x282px
>>14105913
>not beating the shit out of abusive husband
>not making sweet sweet love to some bij you just saved
Ishiggydiggy
>>
Someone at a gas station needed a full tank of gas once, I say sure what have you got to sell? First he went and asked someone else then he came back and I ended up getting a nice leather bag for $30.
>>
File: killyouandfuckthebody.jpg (103KB, 829x768px) Image search: [Google]
killyouandfuckthebody.jpg
103KB, 829x768px
>>14103734
>leaving best buy
>wife and i look better off than we are because we take care of our things and ourselves and know how to dress
>heading over to very clean TSX
>"excuse me sir, can you spare some money?"
>"sorry boss, i dont have any cash on me"
>"ah okay, have a good one"
>some fucking mook bitch walking by, completely uninvovled, "sir you look pretty well off, cant you help the guy?"
>mfw

I got the cops called on me in a Best Buy parking lot because I yelled at the bitch for having the goddamned gall to accuse me of being selfish. I fucking hate people, especially during this time of year.
>>
>>14106116
mad nigger detected.
>>
>>14105532
rest peacefully hobo joe
>>
>Go to Shitcago for Ginos East deep dish
>have left over, get it in a to-go box
>walking back to train station downtown
>approached by 20 something year old man and woman
>"Hey man, we haven't had anything to eat in days" as they're puffing on cigarettes
>Cigarettes at this time are $8-$12/pack in the city
>Tell them to fuck off, if they afford to smoke then they can afford to feed themselves

>Arrive at train station
>While waiting for train I am approached by a very large black man wearing a suit, carrying a suitcase
>"Excuse me young man, if you're not going to finish that would you mind giving it to me?"
>burst out laughing 'You're dressed better than I am and you're going to ask for my fucking food? I'd rather throw it away than hand it over to someone better off than me'
>He gives me a dirty look and holds his hand out and waits for a minute while I continue laughing
>then he walks off and gets some $12 drink in Starbucks
>>
>>14106292
surely that's wasting Police time tho?
>>
>>14106292
>being so god damn autistic you go full on tard rage on someone for such a minute comment
be honest, are you underaged
>>
>>14106341
Why should he take shit from her? If she's such a do Gooder why didn't she help? Nah, fuck her and fuck you.
>>
File: 1433864371209.gif (498KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1433864371209.gif
498KB, 500x341px
>germany
>riding public transport
>gypsi turns up with a piece of paper saying:
>"My son in Romania is suffering from leukemia. Need money for treatment."
>I ask her: "How can you be in Germany leaving your poor son alone in Romania?"
>she gets mad: "Money! MONEY!!!"
>tell her to fuck off
mfw see people give her money just to make her leave
>>
>>14106324
>stuff that ain't happen
>>
>>14106334
It probably should be, but they showed up anyway. I explained my side and she explained hers, I was informed that screaming in public is technically a misdemeanor and was asked to move on; but, it was pretty obvious the cop was on my side.

>inb4 why didnt you leave
Just in case the cops decided I was the next psycho shooter or some shit, I didn't need a fucking APB or something out on my wife and I and our car.

>>14106341
>putting up with people being so horribly uncouth and disrespectful
I'm generally a very reasonable person, but there's a line. Maybe you're okay with total strangers being that rude to you, but I'm not. And no, I'm not underaged or immature, but I'm not going to sit back and let something so goddamned flippant go by.
>>
There's a broken fuel pump where I live that will read a gift card as $10 prepaid. Discovered it by accident with a dominoes gift card. Been very hush hush about it.

>Insert gift card
>Pump gas
>Replace Nozzle
>Repeat for free gas
>>
>>14106363

>thinking that people wont beg for your food when they see you holding a box that say "GINOS EAST" on it

You have clearly never been to Chicago
>>
File: 8144489412_4cd288fa76_b.jpg (471KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
8144489412_4cd288fa76_b.jpg
471KB, 1024x680px
>walking to the station
>two young bitches in bad temper show up
>"Sir, could you help us out with a few bucks?"
>"No!"
>"So fuck off, you greedy bastard!"
>"That's the reason why!"
>>
>>14106370
Sweet. Yeah keep that to yourself, they won't notice the odd one or two times you do it, tell too many people and they'll change that asap.
>>
>every time I go out there are beggars
>literally a line of them down the street from my apartment
>always make a beeline for me
stupid old cunts dragging sme kid along with them
I do give the ones that obviously look like they need it. Some of them look like they survived nuclear fallout, shit.
>>
Off topic
>Come to the gas station
>two lines of pumps
>large Mercedes parks right in the middle, blocking both lines
>squeeze my subcompact between the left line and his drivers side
>pump gas
>fat old bastard shows up
>can't enter his car because I'm blocking his door and he's too fat
>looks at me, I getting ready to trouble
>he says to me, all sad and broken: "But... I cant enter"
>>
Clearly yall need to master the art of wearing large headphones every time you leave work/home.
I have for years, and it send a big fat message, "I cant hear you, and i dont care"
Most hecklers see that i cant hear them, and leave for someone else. Its also nice when you have to go into a store like Walmart, because it drowns out the noise from all the white/black trash running around screaming at there shitty kids.
>>
>>14105334
It's always a scam
>>
>leaving Walmart
>running into my shitbox
>big, black lady comes strutting toward me as I'm getting in
>she has her 3 yr old son with her
>"I ran out of and we're trying to get to Cleveland, do you have ten dollars?"
>Notice she came over from the distance where there is only a pick up a brand new 2014 dodge
>she has a designer purse on
>Politely tell her no that I don't do handouts
>starts using her son as tool to convince me
>"he hadn't seen his daddy in two years now"
>insist that I don't want to and close the door
>stampedes off down the lot to rip more people off shouting "stupid fucking crackers" and various racial slurs
>drive off knowing that scum like this exist
>>
>>14106429
NOPE
>>
File: 1450858686105.png (11KB, 535x551px) Image search: [Google]
1450858686105.png
11KB, 535x551px
>>14106447
>NOPE

says the guy who keeps getting fleeced
>>
who here has ever had to drive to the gas station on low fuel? I mean so low that you don't know what the engine is running on anymore
>sweatingintensifies
>>
>>14105627
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: 1449268294099.png (13KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1449268294099.png
13KB, 201x199px
>>14106460
I had to rescue my dad once because he constantly does this. If the fuel light is on and he has to run a bunch of errands, he'll do all the other errands first, driving all over the place, and always get fuel last.

I told him to reverse the order and get fuel first but he doesn't listen to people
>>
I remember some anon saying this happened to him in a thread a while ago, I never realised this was such a big problem in America. I've never seen this in the UK, am I just lucky I've avoided this shit or is it mostly just a US thing?
>>
>>14106545
Begging at petrol/gas stations I mean. We get plenty of beggars but never seen any using no fuel as an excuse.
>>
>>14106560
Same here. I've never had this sort of thing.

I can't think of a single time where I've been approached by a beggar that WASN'T homeless. And homeless generally means carless.

Plus I'm sure the shop owners don't allow them to be on the pump property after 1 or 2 instances. You only ever see beggars on sidewalks here (Ottawa, ON).

On an thread related note, we do see beggars sometimes at off ramps, lights, etc, where a large amount of cars end up stopped on a one-way multi lane bit of road. They usually walk up and down the line of cars with a sign or whatnot. Mostly see them around the homeless shelters downtown.
>>
>>14107214
To be honest I only see beggars in my town centre, usually when I'm on a night out. They hang out around outside the club's and bars, I usually give them any spare change because it works out less than a pint of beer over here in the UK. I know some are probably professional scammers but I'd rather take that chance and give them a few quid in case they genuinely need it.
>>
I thought i was the only one, people in nicer cars than mine ALWAYD ask for has like wtf, and some of them are pushy as fuck like
> ay man can you just splash some gas in here? *holds up jerry can*
> No...
> come on man im just trying to get to [insert city] to get home just give me a little bit
> No i need this gas to get me through the week, i count every gallon and ration it out to last me a whole week.
> AHH man whatever than.
Atleast fucking offer to wash my windows or something, at least mexicans offer to restore my headlights and shit. These people that ask always drive a nice newer car than mine and ask for hand outs from the guy that drives a rattly shit box
>>
>>14105526
white privilege is an attitude.
>>
>>14107332
How much is gas In the us right now? Petrol has gone down to £1 a litre in the uk atm. Only supermarket fuel though, the good stuffs still nearly 30% more. Do people really have to beg for a gallons worth of fuel?
>>
>>14105071
>and the pumps shut off automatically when the tank is full.

Kids these days. Guess you haven't used enough gas pumps yet to encounter one with a broken shutoff.
>"Customer is responsible for all spills"

The old trick used to be to use an empty 35mm film canister to hold the handle open. But good luck finding one nowdays.
>>
>>14107352
About $1.75/gallon where I am
>God bless Imperial measurements
>>
>>14107352
£0.32 a liter for me for 93 RON
>>
>>14105058
Yet I had an attendant shut down my pump mid-fill at Fred Meyer a few weeks ago, because he spotted me logging my mileage on my cell. Wouldn't turn it back on until I put the phone in my pocket.
>because that thin strip of cotton will make us all so much safer
>>
>>14107352
$1.80~90 in NM
>>
>>14107352
Under $3/gallon, I'll let you convert it.

Most don't actually need gas, they need $50 to get another hit of whatever they're hooked on and make it to next week. Spend two hours panhandling with a sob story, take advantage of a couple people willing to toss 5-10-20 bucks their way to get them 'home for christmas' and off to the drug den around the corner or across town.

It's obvious when they only need $10 of gas to get where they're going in their shitbox and you stand there while you fill up and watch them solicit a good $20+ and they're still going with the same sob story.
>>
>>14107359
>>14107360
Fuck, 32p a litre, can't blame you yanks for liking big v8 engined cars, I'd drive a v12 if fuel was that cheap. Hard to belive someone is that desperate for a gallon of fuel they can't stretch to a couple of dollars.
>>
>>14103734

Decent looking chick is asking around for gas. She sounds pretty convincing, and her looks aren't making it any easier to try and reject her pleas. I offer to give her money for gas and some extra if she blows me. She, a bit reluctantly, agrees.
>mfw this actually works
>drive a short distance to a secluded, wooded area
>she gets out and starts acting all flirty and wastes no time doing the deed as she has places to go for the holiday
>chick flinches when I blow my load and makes a dumb face
>mfw we've had to do this scene 5 times now and this bitch still can't get it right
>mfw I'm a pornstar
>mfw I have a hollow existence and I'll never find love

:(
>>
>>14107376
I'm glad I don't have to deal with this yet. Although I can see this becoming a thing in the uk eventually. If something is popular stateside it always ends up over here, good or bad.
>>
File: 1413970829778.jpg (100KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1413970829778.jpg
100KB, 1278x1181px
>about to walk in and pay in cash
>guy stops me and asks if I'm about to pay in cash and how much
>say yeah, $20
>says he'll get me $25 worth of gas to use his card for my $20 cash
>say no
>cmon man, $30? also says something about gas points
>say no, continue walking on my way

what was he actually trying to do? get money off of a stolen card or what?
>>
Gas has been cheaper for a while now. What the fuck people. Stop being looser
>>
>>14107357
sorry there isnt any rickety ass gas stations anymore grandpa.. most places actually maintain their equipment now.. plus Im sure regulations require it to actually have a working shut off mechanism.
>>
>>14107396
Well, his gas card might only be for gas, but he needs cash for something else.

The problem is you can't trust niggas these days so who knows if it's actually his.
>>
>>14107396
Yeah. You shoulda just done it and gotten the 30.
>>
People do this because you can make WAY more money panhandling than you can working a McJob for US minimum wage.

There's a group of 3 or 4 guys who take turns working a major intersection in my town. Talked to them once. Turns out they clear $100/hr just walking up and down a line of cars waiting to get on the freeway with a sign. They all share the money and work the sign in shifts.
>>
>>14103744
Pieces of shit. Was in Boca and some guy asked me to gas up his new audi.i was in a 2002 pathfinder.
>>
>>14107396
Maybe reward points and cash in on them?
>>
>>14107396
>what was he actually trying to do? get money off of a stolen card or what?

Yes. Standard procedure for stolen cards. Folks do this all the time at self-pay gas pumps, those self-serve ticket machines outside movie theaters, and the most annoying and pathetic of all, at street-parking pay stations.

Sure sign of an amateur, though. People who know what they're doing will get access to a pickup truck, make a beeline for the nearest hardware store, and start buying appliances.
>>
>>14107451
If it's a gas card it's totally likely that it's his and not stolen.
>>
>>14104760
That welfare tidbit is blatantly false.
>>
>>14104760
So much bullshit in one post. Impressive.
>>
I was wandering around the ghetto ass neighborhood that I used to live in in an attempt to be a street photographer one time, and a couple bums asked for money. I asked if I could take a couple pictures for a couple bucks and they said sure. The picture ended up winning Best in Show and got a fifty dollar gift card to Best Buy.

I don't gove out money anymore though, apparently people do it for a living and make a killing.
>>
>>14104971
Thats a really crispy gif.
>>
>>14105022
If i didn't have to prepay I would never pay for gas. Call me a nigger but that's just asking to lose money.
>>
>>14107505
>Wow a picture of a poor person, so intense, so raw, this really speaks to me
Artfags are literally cancer
>>
>>14107478
>>14107490
Never been harassed for money by black people either, only white people. The minorities seem to keep to themselves when it comes to panhandling.

Except this one nigger in SF who handed me and my buddies some shitty newspapers we said thanks than he started asking for money, we handed them back and kept going and he returned to his corner.
>>
>>14105055
You're so stupid. There is always a civil trial.
>>
>>14103734
>doesn't carry cash in case of emergency, or right place+right time deals.
Regardless it's not my problem.
>>
>>14105077
Its the same face you'll make when your lawyer gives you the bill for two trials.
>>
>>14107531
>muh anecdotes
>muh nonstatistcal correlation

Go work in the service industry for a few days and let me know how quickly your mind changes.
>>
>>14105092
Wow your life sounds so hard.
>>
>>14107526
What do you produce on a daily basis?
>>
>>14105093
My boy gave .50$ to a bum outside a convenience store. He had crack in his hand before we got to the car.
>>
>>14105100
Thats why you put your card in the pump you dumbass.
>>
>>14105339
You don't know how landscaping works.
>>
>>14107405
True.

But how do you ensure this? Checking it in the morning it might be fine, some dude drops the nozzle against a pillar an hour later, suddenly the level limit thing doesn't work. (I have no idea how the shutoff works).

Point is they would rather force everyone to be slightly inconvenienced that risk the 0.001% chance that the whole place goes up in flames.
>>
>>14105489
If youre really broke sell your car and take the bus.
>>
>>14105492
He's too autistic for that.
>>
Never had someone ask for that, but when I usually go to the public hand car wash I always get people borrowing a cigarette lighter and even cunts asking for a lift home. Obviously I decline cause it's shady as fuck.

Dem Ausfag feels
>>
>>14105526
no such thing you cuck.
>>
>>14107573
This.

Preauthorizing is not the same as prepaying. It essentially "tests" your account to see if the amount you requested is available, but only charges you the amount you put in.

And I don't know of any pump that let's you prepay with actual cash, so this is the only method of prepayment I've ever seen. Which.. Again, is actually preauthorization but post payment.
>>
>>14105595
She can do fuckall and keep a job if shes cucking her man with the boss. Girl at my las job was fucking one of the owners and came in 3 hours late if at all and was on facebook the whole time.
>>
>>14107561
he said it sounds faster to prepay, I explained to him its not.
what are you bitching about exactly?
>>
>>14107505
>take picture of people struggling to live
>you get a "reward"
>people you exploited get nothing
god bless this country
>>
File: BWRDoTb.jpg (141KB, 735x488px) Image search: [Google]
BWRDoTb.jpg
141KB, 735x488px
>>14103903
I had a similar experience but when I gave them the smallest bill I had ($5) they had the nerve to ask me to go get more.
>>
I was in the self checkout lane and I was short $9. I thought I had more in my wallet. Someone sees my situation and spots me the $9. "It's Christmas after all" she said. Wow. for a complete stranger to do this for me. and I just barely managed a weak "thank you".
>>
>>14107725
This is one of the main reasons I refuse to help 99% of the time. Beggars cannot be choosers

Also taught me early never to pull your wallet in close proximity to these kinds of people.
>>
>>14106426
Yea but you look like a tremendous faggot.
>>
>>14107611
the first time it overflows someone would bitch about it, the employess should have been trained to then close down that pump untill the repairs are made to bring it up to code.

also Im sure there are standards for making a shutoff valve in a fuel delivery system inside what is essentially a gasoline warehouse, my point being I doubt they are THAT fragile.
>>
>>14107739
did she inform you that it was her privilege?
>>
>>14106460
Ive run out of gas right before the entrance and my 125lb ass pushed an e39 up a slight hill to the pump.
>>
>>14105057
>veterans
fucking this. I have lost count of how many bums I have seen holding up a "hungry, homeless vet" sign
>>
>>14107352
I filled up with premium at a costco in southwest broward county fl for 2.19 a gallon
>>
>>14107396
He doesn't have 30$ on his card dumbass. He's gonna run when it clicks at 6$
>>
>>14107418
This they average 350-400$ a day.
>>
>>14107766
>mfw I ran out of diesel on the test drive of my Isuzu Trooper
>mfw I nearly ran out again after I got trying to get it to a gas station
>>
>>14107396
My friend has a company car and gas card. If he hasn't driven that much during the week, he'll do that. Ask someone for $20 and fill up their car.
>>
>>14107531
>Never happened to meee
Who gives a fuck about what happens to you.
>>
>>14107566
If he works at mcdonalds he produces more than you.
>>
>>14105075
Mexicunt who migrated legally to MURICA!! here, can confirm.

Hell, even with the implementation of E-Verify to prevent illegals from working they still manage to find jobs and make money, and none of these beggar chucklefucks put in the effort to even find one.
>>
>>14107739
My weed guy let me get the eighth when i was 5$ short. A single tear welled up in my eye
>>
>>14107812
Doesn't running a diesel dry fuck the injectors?
>>
>>14107776
Is Costco fuel good fuel? Cheapest here (uk) is asda (owned by Walmart) and it's seen as shit fuel. Anyone who drives something half decent gives supermarket fuel a miss.
>>
>>14107405
>sorry there isnt any rickety ass gas stations anymore grandpa.
Happened to me literally last week. Started spraying gas out of the filler instead of shutting off. First time I've seen that since 1998.
>most places actually maintain their equipment now.
LOL good luck in the workplace, kiddo.
>>
>>14107849
you are the definition of a loser
>>
>>14107849
you must be a VIP customer. drug dealers are all business, no charity.
>>
>>14107860
you have to bleed the system if it runs dry
>>
>>14107864
>happened last week
what "brand" of gas station was it, country/state?
>LOL good luck in the workplace, kiddo.
what is osha for 500
>>
>>14107899
>what "brand" of gas station was it, country/state?
Most recently Top Hat Mini Mart, random generic convenience store with gas pumps out front. Washington, USA.
Previously an ARCO AM/PM, also Washington state.
>what is osha for 500
"All spills are customers responsibility, do not leave pump unattended"
Clerk witnessed it and DGAF in both cases.
>>
>>14107863
Never given me problems.
>>
>>14107877
We go way back. But im the guy that if i dont have the cash i dont buy it. That batch was taxed 5 extra (definitely worth the extra 5 i didn't have)
>>
>>14107895
>>14107860
I'd change the fuel filter as well. Modern diesel's don't like shit getting sucked into the pump/injectors. I've fixed many diesel cars by fitting a new filter, it's a pleasant surprise for customers when I charge them xx amount and they're expecting xxxx.
>>
I was driving my dads truck and it's gas gauge didn't work right and I thought I had more gas than what I did. Ended up running out driving up a hill, and I had no gas can with me.

Luckily not everyone is a piece of shit and a guy stopped, gave me a lift to a gas station thinking they'd have a gas can to buy and get gas. First gas station didn't sell them, neither did the 2nd one. He took me to his house down the road, picked up a spare gas can from his garage and took me back to get gas, and then back to the truck.

All he asked for in return was to help someone else in need because that's what a good person would do.

I tried to give him some money but he wouldn't take any. That kind of shit is why if I can help someone I will.
>>
>>14107895
Thats what i thought.
>>
>>14103744
> work in silicon valley
> pumping gas at station
> driving old civic surrounded by mercedes, BMWs, audis, porsches
> black guy comes up and asks if i have any money for gas

wtf?
>>
>>14105334
how the FUCK do you have a car if you have ZERO money

ur a cuck btw
>>
>>14107630
some places near here have little islands between the pumps that take cash.
>>
>>14107712
No, they got a dollar each, which they spent on more beer. You're not a liberal, are you?
>>
>>14107768
Most of them aren't even veterans.
>>
>>14104760
Sneering white imperialist here. I actually agree, black people have more of an excuse for being trashy, there's no excuse for white people.
>>
>>14105610
I read that as
>I've never been in management anywhere
desu
>>
>>14105650
i don't think anybody really appreciates how large Texas is but Texans.
For most states, the entire "get me there" would work because at most there's like 100 or so miles.
100 or so miles in either direction and I'd still have hours to go before I left Texas.
>>
>>14106060
what is a cell phone
>>
>>14106391
>i do give
>wonders why people follow him
>>
>>14107916
never heard of either of those, eastern us..
you keep quoting all spills are customer respnsibility.. they can put those signs up all they want but at the end of the day if there is gas layin around that is a firehazard its the gas station that has to deal with the repercussions.

just imagine if walmart tried to put those signs up?

I wonder what the gas stations insurance company would say about them leaving cleaning up of hazardous and flamable/explosive materials to the customers..

what if that sign doesnt mean cleanup is the customers respobsibility.. but instead it means "if you spill the gas dont try to ask for a refund for the spilled amount"
>>
>>14106560
>>14107214
it seems a lot more people in America are capable of buying a car (no matter how shitty), it's just keeping it running that's the problem.
>>
>>14107945
people that drive mercedes, BMWs, audis, porsches are "the man" and are less inclined to "help a bruta out"
>>
>>14107984
no Im not, and whats the basis of you saying they used it for more beer?
>>
>>14108019
fucking weeaboo
>>
>>14108034
Takes 8 hours from where i live in FL to anywhere outside of florida. I have an idea.
>>
>>14108105
Well, I watched them walk in and buy beer and go back to drinking in front of the store.
>>
sorry I dont have any cash
>proceed to whip out my last $100 and light my cigar with it
>>
>>14107352
Pretty much .44/L here in San Antonio, TX.
>>
>>14108105
I was working on my project car outside my friends shop and i heard a noise from behind the car. Went around the back and some homeless mexican dude drank an entire 12 pack of budweiser tallboys to the face and used the pack as a pillow to nap under a tree. I was so impressed i let him sleep. It was comedy gold watching him try to get up.
>>
>>14105715
>>14107490
>>14104760
I can second this . I've seen far more homeless panhandling white people than I have any other race . Even the fucking spics at home depot are at least trying
>>
>>14107754
Right, but
>the first time it overflows
If the blonde who is getting gas gets back in her car and texts her boyfriend for 15 minutes, not realizing that for the last 14 minutes fuel has been spewing out of her gas cap (which usually just kind of.. Flows down the side panels, not like a big obvious gush that the attendant would notice necessarily).

She then gets out of her car, where the actual issue of static discharge might occur.

Stupidly low chance of all of this happening exactly as it would need to to cause a fire, of course. But still a chance. So most big companies just don't take the risk.

I've seen more mom-and-pop places that don't remove them. Usually those are the ones that offer full service, or used to offer full service and never removed the latches.
>>
>>14105003
Germany...
>>
>>14107419
lol. the same fucking bum always hassles me at the gas station off of palmetto and 95. he usually asks me for a couple bucks but offers to pump my gas or clean my windows or some shit. one time he actually came up with a little gas can and asked for gas and i gave it to him
>>
>>14105003
I can in the US at low volume franchise type gas stations.
Just not at the main corporate type places.
>>
>be young(er)
>3 years ago
>17
>guy in my town
>not homeless but heavily assisted living from the town
> he doesn't have a car
> give him food occationally
>talk
>turns out his wife and family all died in a fire
> he has a job (7-8 miles away)
>mostly highway
> he rides a bike there everyday
(For 4 years rain or snow )
>won't ever ask you for any money but asks for spare cans so he can recycle them to get some change for food for his cat
>his name is Doug
>Doug's a great guy to be honest
>give him rides now and then to and from work when its raining etc
> give him an old jacket and shit
>try to make Him feel human, just to have sk.ekne to talk to and shit

Turns out his assisted living home burnt down
And he had to go move away to stay with extended family or so.e shit

Best of luck Doug
Best ofuck
>>
>>14108987

>Family died in fire
>Home after they died burned down

I think Doug is a serial arsonist.
>>
>>14108987
>family died in a fire
>his assisted living home burns down
seeing a pattern? Doug is pathological arsonist.
>>
>>14108997
>>14109004
:^)
>>
>>14108997
His family died when he was very young or some shit, and his assisted home lit on fire because of clutter because one of his horder neighbors

I thought the same shit to be honest at first

Have one other story of homeless person
>>
>>14108287
I guess, but I see niggers and rednecks smoking while pumping all the time
>>
>>14107947
no insurance or reg, & taxi people you know around for gas money
when i was 16-18 i didn't even have a job, but i had a hand me down car and made money by driving other people who didn't have cars around & buying cigarets for my bum ass underage friends who'd give me $5 extra per pack that went towards fixing said car.
i did it just because i liked driving, there was no profit on my end
>>
>>14109009
>now
>20
>old friend of my father
>run into him
>he had a hard life
>severe car crash
>hooked o drugs
>broken family
>wife took his house he built by hand and his kid
> he's clean now
>but homeless
>lives out of a half decent car
>works when he can
>always asks to bum some gas, or some change for food/coffee
>usually oblige
>in return he gets me a job working a few days a week ,
>pretty nice of him since job market is rough here
>he keeps bumming gas off me
>fine but you have to work for it
>he doesn't argue
>helps me work on my shit truck
>I help him work o his car
>helps me when I need an extra set of hands

If you're going to get gas off of someone atleast earn it
>>
>>14103744
Happened to me once when I stopped to fill up after work. I was in the city and some guy was going on about how he needed a few bucks for gas and his kid was dying or some shit. I just told him I spent the last of my money filling my tank and didn't have anything, which was probably true cause I'm poor as shit, and he left me alone.

Also at the same gas station some guy pulled up to me and said he had a set of rims that would look great on my car and offered to sell me them. It's funny because my car is a '98 shitbox. Naturally I turned him down too. You just get used to this kind of stuff if you live and or work in a relatively urban area though it is still pretty rare to see shit like this.

Still go to that gas station because the prices are the some of the cheapest in New Haven county, only beaten by Bristol who are already under $2.00 in some places.
>>
>>14109055
>ct anon

I saw one place in Farmington drop below $2 already
Not sure if its back up

Also saw a place down the street at 2.27 when the other place was at 1.99
Less than a quarter mile away
>>
>>14109067
I'm in Naugatuck and we're somewhere between $2.10 and $2.20 on any given day. Waterbury is usually better, under $2.10.

I guess I can't complain though. Beats the shit out of the $4.00/gal we were paying a year or two ago.
>>
>>14107365
Or you tell him to fuck off, piss all over the pump and then go somewhere else.
>>
>>14109080
It certainly does, also as lame as it sounds the stop and shop rewards is really fucking great, even though she'll is usually 2-5c higher you make it back , especially around Xmas when you get 30-50c off per gallon just by buying food you normally buy
>tfw spend $20 to fill my truck that normally costs $40

Feels good
>>
>>14103970
>tfw at baybrook the seasonal homeless appears
>but only if it's good weather
it bothers me when people actually give money to some of these fuckin' nerds. there are real charities to help with instead of giving to fags who want some extra cash for free instead of picking up some of the bejillions of seasonal jobs
>>
>>14103749
>Sitting in front of federal building downtown, waiting for ride
>wearing fucking ABUs
>get accosted by pack of mixed ethnicity trash queens
>"YO MAN YOU GOT SMOKES?! CAN I BORROW YOUR PHONE?"

I guess it's like giving a dog a treat when they beg. Do it once and they will beg for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>14107829
don't you mean assembles?
>>
>>14103879
Are you 585? I got one of them.
>>
>be down in Houston visiting family
>stuck at a red light on 1960
>window down in my Challenger, smoking a cigarette
>bum walks up wearing an Iraqi Freedom hat and DCU pants
>can't even be twenty-two
>"Sir, do you have a few dollars to spare for a veteran."
>size this fuck up
>grin
>Sure! What branch did you serve in?
>"I was in the army, sir."
>really? What'd you do for them?
>"Ranger, sir."
>where were you stationed?
>"here in Houston, sir. I served two tours in Iraq."
>Really? What base?

Dude is visibly uncomfortable at this point, probably realizing that I'm asking because I know.

>"That's classified information, sir."
>grin even wider
>well, that's funny, considering that you're younger than me and we haven't had Rangers on the ground in Iraq for a while
>even more curious that there aren't Rangers stationed in Houston or anywhere else in Texas
>oh, and the various FOBs within Iraqi borders were declassified around the time we left that shithole

Guy is backing away from my car, visibly flustered.

>Oh yeah, one more fun fact, buddy! It's against the law to impersonate military! I'd clear out before the cops show up!
>>
>>14106460
>tfw just did this in a fuckhuge Silverado
>>
File: photo-2cropped-225x300.jpg (23KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2cropped-225x300.jpg
23KB, 225x300px
>>14109322
A lot of time these stolen valor guys are mentally ill. It's really sad more than anything else.

Pic related, looks like he's been huffing paint.
>>
>>14109385
>usaf
>combat infantryman
Are these fuckers just devoid of any thought or care about the fucking lies their telling?
>>
>>14109436
I think he just bought a MSgt on eBay and a bunch of decorations.

From what I remember he was an A1C and got the boot for huffing paint.
>>
>>14106460
i really start to worry when braking doesn't make the needle move up anymore
>>
>>14106460
like a month ago I ran out of gas at work, was going to fill up after I left at the gas station across the street, and then the car doesn't start because empty.
had to wait an hour for my parents to come with a gas can, so I could go across the street and fill the rest up
>>
>>14105745
>human beans
>>
>>14109385

Some of them, sure. I get where a mentally ill guy, especially one with DID, could try to say they are a veteran. The one that I saw that day? He was just some punk kid who thought he could get some extra cash by saying he was a vet.

You can always tell by their immediate reactions. I've seen where some of the SV dudes will argue and get that look in their eyes where their whole world seems like it's collapsing around them. This shitbag just booked it because he knew he was fucked.
>>
>>14105610
> tfw I get games and tech shipped to my workplace
> tfw co-worker gets bags, clothes and female bric-a-brac shipped to work
> tfw boss doesn't care because he's not a cunt like you
>>
>>14106060
> I've had to work with people
So you don't know dick about running a business or managing employees.
>>
>>14103879
Got one of those in fresno, spends his mornings near the atm, afternoons at homedepot, nights at texas roadhouse, same story as yours every time i see him i give him about 3 pennies then walk straight over to the mexicans sellin pineapples.
>>
>>14109512
He did actually serve but was booted as an E-3.
>>
>>14110110
neither did the people I worked for.. and they wondered why shit never got done
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.