[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a nightmare or dream about your car? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Have you ever had a nightmare or dream about your car?
I've been having a shitload of nightmares every night about my car. It's kind of strange, because I get SUPER fucking scared and wake up. This one happened last night:

>Drive to Wal-Mart with my best friend and park perfectly
>We walk around but don't buy anything for a bit
>Come out and notice my car is on, and it's backed out of the parking spot and turned, ready to take off
>Doors are wide open, and then some thugs come running from nowhere and quickly get into my car
>I freak the FUCK out and charge at it while yelling
>Manage to open the door before the nigger can lock the door and take off
>Grab the asshole and pull him out of the car
>Start beating the shit out of him while my friend beats up the other guy
>Somehow they manage to get away and they start running down the street
>Cops come and start restraining my friend and I
>We're yelling at them to go get the thugs, not us
>Cops turn around and chase them down

This wasn't the only one last night. I had like, 3 different dreams where some guys got away with my car, and some did something fucked up to it and ran away. Shit legitimately scared me and when I woke up, I looked out my window to make sure my car was there and in one piece. You guys have dreams or nightmares about shit like this? I guess I might just be super afraid of someone stealing my whip.
>>
My gf says I talk about my car in my sleep. I apparently say it needs to go faster over and over, I get defensive if she tells me it doesn't, and that we need to get in the car or we will get stabbed.
>>
>>14102084

I used to have dreams where I'd go out to my car and the doors would be wide open with gauges/seats/wheel/etc stolen
>>
Wanted new tires and the tire shop stripped the entire car and left town
>>
>All these insecurities
Good damn, you guys.

I've only had one dream about my car. I dreamt I had finally restored it to how I want it and I was cruising alone around some back roads on a cool Arizona autumn night. Windows down; breeze moving across my face. The orange glow coming off my gauges. Some unidentifiable music playing softly through the speakers. Every once in a while I'd hear the blow off valve when I'd let off the throttle.
>>
>it's another brakes don't work dream
>>
File: 1450693741049.jpg (1MB, 2591x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1450693741049.jpg
1MB, 2591x2592px
I once got massively drunk and passed out, next morning when i was trying to figure out what happened, friends said i was ranting about my car and how the party host who took my keys is going to steal my shit

good party though familia
>>
File: 1441406810178.jpg (34KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1441406810178.jpg
34KB, 285x285px
Prior to ever driving a car I always had a recurring dream that I would be driving, hardly see over my dashboard, then hit a car. The car would go fucking flying too, sorta like how you ram toy cars together the one in front gets pushed with all the force? Like that
Then I'd awkwardly drive away because I was practically pissing myself in my dream from dread of what to do next

This kept recurring in completely different settings like my home street, highway, etc, until I actually started driving at 16
>>
>Cops come and start restraining my friend and I

It should be "my friend and me". Learn your fucking grammar.
>>
>>14102084

For some reason I keep having dreams about my truck getting stolen. The last nightmare I had was that I had sideswiped it on my driveway.
>>
The only very vivid dreams I have about cars is when I'm trying to buy one or mine has recently broken down.
>>
I'm a very active and vivid dreamer, several times a week ill have a dream i wake up at a farm and theres a car outside that know thats mine( but have never seen irl, supras, ek hatches, random suvs, s13s, usually 90s jap sports cars) and ill just get in and rip around backroads, drive to the city, and ill sometimes lucidly think ohh i have to to fix this or i better stop bagging this so hard or ill break it. Not sure if you guys are into lucid dreaming at all but i have these dreams almost everynight and have tried journaling but i still never realize its a dream til its over, and if i do i almost immediately think "okay its a dream time to fuck shit up" and ill immitiatly start flying, make a woman appear and fuck her, start killing people kek to make the most of the dreaming but it always wakes me up shortly.
>>
File: Bi-GpHBCAAAh6Ct.jpg (48KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
Bi-GpHBCAAAh6Ct.jpg
48KB, 500x670px
i have a recurring dream where i'm in the passenger seat or the back or of a moving car and nobody's driving.
>>
I'm hypochondriatic about my car, so I have nightmares about catastrophic shit all the time, like all the motor mounts breaking, somehow it barely getting like 50 hp, half of the cylinders dieing, manifolds exploding, losing all oil and seising, rods blasting out the block.

And the engine's in pretty good shape actually.
>>
>>14106387
I wish I could lucid dream. Then maybe I could get a gf.
>>
>>14103776
Yeew that sounds nice.

10/10 dream anon
>>
I quite often have nightmares about my car being stolen or damaged. Shits not funny man
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.