[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Georgia WAT meet Jan 2nd Tennessee bros welcome edition htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: GA WAT MEET.png (387KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
GA WAT MEET.png
387KB, 640x640px
Georgia WAT meet Jan 2nd
Tennessee bros welcome edition
http://pastebin.com/nyyRC1rP
>>
File: 43.gif (955KB, 350x389px) Image search: [Google]
43.gif
955KB, 350x389px
Almost did not see the thread die

What is everyone up to? I just came back from the mechanic today and everything was legit except my radiator is leaking. Not cool
>>
File: A8Q6c5S.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
A8Q6c5S.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>
>>14101975
Sheeeeit I probably got work that day. Was gon hit up caffeine and octane on the 3rd tho with a friend. Might try and stop by sonic but won't have time for the run.
>>
>>14102345
I have work that day too, but I was gonna run all day and some at night. You should try and make it for the night run.
>>
File: CautiousDevotedGar.gif (4MB, 330x215px) Image search: [Google]
CautiousDevotedGar.gif
4MB, 330x215px
late night drift bump
>>
File: cash.jpg (33KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
33KB, 600x337px
Waiting on craigslist reply. Might have a new car before the meet. Pretty fucking excited.
>>
File: download.gif (2MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
2MB, 568x320px
whelp
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Good luck goys. The FL meet threads had more interest than this one. Hopefully some anon has a few friends that want to go so you can get 4 or 5 people.
>>
>>14107328
This is the second thread

We have 9 people going from the other one
>>
>>14107328
You should come mayne.
>>
>>14107757
>9 people
Good luck. It looked like we had at least a dozen people for the FL meet until a bunch of people pussied out at the last minute.

>>14108160
Bru, Atlanta is like 11hrs away iirc. It's like the halfway point when I drive to and from Chicago, which is 22-24hrs.
>>
>>14108169
>a bunch of people pussied out at the last minute

That's because Florida is too big and no fun roads. Everyone in Georgia lives within 30 mins of Atlanta unless they are retarded or military.

You can camp out up here. There are tons of campgrounds at the mountains where we are heading to. Where's your sense of adventure man?
>>
List of cars coming?
>>
>>14108265
Marietta Miata is holding the email list. You can email him if you want to know or look at the old thread > >>14074277

Also for anyone wanting to stay updated you can email him as well.

[email protected]
>>
>>14108265
half shitboxes, half pretty gud, and a motorcycle

I wonder what the second run is gonna look like- gonna be hectic
>>
>>14108200
>Florida is too big

Nah man, most of the people who backed out and were for sure going to be there were people who lived fairly close. People are just pussies.

Also, I need to find out what to do with this Bose bluetooth speaker I just got. I need to get a refund and turn it into fishing equipment or a nice jack and stands...
>>
File: mtn 1.jpg (15KB, 236x218px) Image search: [Google]
mtn 1.jpg
15KB, 236x218px
>>14108841
You left out the part about no fun roads
>>
>>14108912
True, we didn't even drive for shit. Only thing that would be worth it is racing on the highways and trying not to get arrested. That's no excuse for people backing out tho.
>>
File: 1439032727525.gif (2MB, 315x220px) Image search: [Google]
1439032727525.gif
2MB, 315x220px
Need to see if transmission fluid can get changed before the 2nd :/
Not sure when/if the last owner changed it, rather not have it blow from going hard.
>>
Car's having an issue starting after putting gas in it. Googlefu says fuel pump but I probably won't be able to fix it until the day of the meet up. Still planning on going for sure tho.
>>
>>14109391
There's a shop right next to the drive in if you really need to wait till the last day of the meet.
>>
>>14108971
That should be an easy change man. Do you need one of us to do it?
>>
>>14108971
>tfw no Saleen truck to pull of beautiful drifts with
>>
File: yk0OeXG.jpg (797KB, 3712x2736px) Image search: [Google]
yk0OeXG.jpg
797KB, 3712x2736px
>>14108265
>>14108281

You can count me in. I was thinking of pussying out but I have 0 car buddies and I'm getting tired of trying to talk cars with my roommate who couldn't give a shit less.

>muh shitbox
>>
>>14112377
That is actually the nicest looking Honda wagon I've seen in a while, kudos. Looks like it rides nice too. Shitboxes for life (till we get something better lol).
>>
>>14101975
SC Bro here why the fuck is the meet all the way down in Roswell then ya'll driving back up all the way to Suches?

Wouldnt it make more sense to meet up in Dahlonega?

I'd be willing to drive down to Dahlonega but fuck driving to Roswell.
>>
>>14112596
>the nicest looking Honda
>modified car height
>broken bumper
>miscolored trims
>>
>>14112679
Not him, but to be fair, that's the only Honda wagon I've seen in close to three years.
>>
>>14112658
>why the fuck is the meet all the way down in Roswell then ya'll driving back up all the way to Suches?

Most of us live in Atlanta and it's a good base for us to get together and then drive up.

>Wouldnt it make more sense to meet up in Dahlonega?

Too far of a drive for people to make the "initial meet". Don't want to turn off anyone by making them drive ALONE AN HOUR away.

>>14112658
>I'd be willing to drive down to Dahlonega but fuck driving to Roswell.

Just meet us at the mountains. The meeting point is Stone Pile Gap Road. Read the pastebin if you want to see everything that's going on.
>>
>>14112762
>Just meet us at the mountains.
Alright well ill see if I can make it up there around 2pm then, IMHO thats pretty late in the afternoon to being doing the loop but I should be off that day.
>>
>>14112801
It's late in the afternoon cause some of us have to work and some of us want to run at night lol
>>
>>14112679

Yeah i fucked the bumper up in a fender bender and work a shit job and haven't been able to fix it.

Wait what does modified ride height have to do with a car looking "nice"? IMO most cars look better a little lower than stock.

>>14112596
It rides alright for being so low. The ebay coilovers the PO put on it are on their last leg though.
>>
>>14108818
Both runs are going to be hectic for me
>>
>>14113427
would you like to be buried in the bed or ceremoniously rolled off the cliff for your funeral (in case you managed to not fall off)?
>>
>>14113427
god speed
>>
>>14112762
I'm curious: is owning a car in Atlanta practical? I've never really used it, but isn't there supposed to be public transit, or at least MARTA there?

I'm coming from the side of Lanier, so cities are still confusing.
>>
>>14114357
>is owning a car in Atlanta practical
I live outside the metro like most people so I don't know.

You mean Lake Lanier? or are you talking about Gainesville up north Lanier?
>>
>>14114357
You're asking about the most sprawliest city in the US. Of course you need one.
>>
>>14113029
Suit yourselves.

My club specifically tried to do the dragon early last week to avoid running at night.
>>
>>14114440
Lake Lanier is the one.
>>
>>14114501
why not both.png
>>14114509
You should definitely meet us at the mountain or catch us while were rollin up the highway. No sense in coming to Roswell.

Email marietta miata so we can keep you updated and exchange contacts.
[email protected]
>>
>>14114483
There are so many rolling hills in Georgia, I wouldn't walk anywhere that wasn't less than a few blocks away
>>
>>14114440
Its sadly impractical not to have one. Bad wat to live imo. Its a huge place and transport is mediocre at best. Youd be better off paying uber to drive you aroud at some point.

Not to knock marta, its a good way to get into atlanta from perimeter and not deal with parking, but thats about it
>>
>>14116472
Not having a car in burgerland basically means you're fucked for the rest of your life.
>>
Less than a week to go! Late Merry Christmas to everyone!

What's everyone doing for New Years? Probably gonna stay home, stare at craigslist, and drink 151 with my niece while blazing music and watching the ball drop (gonna try and get some good sleep before the meet).
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.