[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never understood why people cover their license plates in Craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1449601371101.jpg (24KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449601371101.jpg
24KB, 469x505px
I never understood why people cover their license plates in Craigslist postings or flip out of you take a picture of their car with the plate visible, especially if it's a nice/obscure car. Like everyone will see it when it's driving around, so why are you so paranoid?
>See nice MR2
>Take picture
>Owner walks over
>"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
>"Just taking a picture, it's a nice car you have"
>"ARE MY TAGS VISIBLE IN IT?"
>"Maybe, why?"
>"DELETE IT"
>Tell him no, free country, public area, etc. and walk away.
>>
>>14093583
You're a douche
>>
>>14093583
I punch assholes like you.
>>
>>14093583
>free country
I forgot that you were taking a picture of a government official's car.

>public area
He can file a police report and the next time you take a picture with his license plate he'll invoke anti-stalking statutes against you.
>>
It's so you can see it's owned by a white guy so you don't waste your time
>>
not illegal to take pictures in public. I'll snap pics of your shitbox all I want
>>
>>14093612
>>14093607
>>14093606

eat shit i can take pictures of whatever i want
>>
>>14093659
You an internet lawyer?
>>
>>14093654
>not illegal to take pictures in public
Whatever you say, Magnum PI. If I feel threatened by you taking one too many pictures of my license plate, I can invoke anti-stalking laws and have you arrested.
>>
>>14093732
They aren't going to arrest someone because they took a photo of your shitbox, chill out hombre.
>>
>>14093754
Yes they will. Especially once I show them this fag thread. They'll do it with pleasure.

It's a free country for everyone, if you tread on someone else's rights they have just as much or more power over you.
>>
>>14093774
No they won't. Police have bigger fish to fry than dealling with a whiny crying faggot claiming some anon taking a picture is a stalker.
>>
>>14093732
my dashcam records people's shitboxes all day long bro, whatcha gonna do
>>
>>14093866
>whatcha gonna do
Punch your faggy ass.
>>
>>14093882
I know you are but what am I?
>>
>>14093866
Why would anyone care about a dashcam? It's not targeted and it would be hard to prove that you are following people around taking footage of them without a warrant.

OP clearly targeted a specific car.
>>
>>14093892
apparently he cares >>14093882
>>
>>14093774
>no expectation of privacy in a public space

but yeah take this taiwanese basket weaving forum to your local police precinct i'm sure they'll appreciate some advance warning of Rights being Treaded Upon
>>
Anyway, I used to think it was so nobody could look up their details or some shit, stalk on FB, whatever.

Personally I don't give a shit if you see my plates, snap all you want. I'm single, have a cat and jack it to hentai. That's all the dirt you'll find.
>>
>>14093607
>implying I don't carry

Enjoy two rounds to your center mass as soon as you try.
>>
>>14093606
>>14093607
>>14093612
So you're saying you've literally never taken a picture of a car that wasn't yours? I bet faggots have taken a picture of some super car at some point in your life.
>>
>>14093968
I'm not a rude asshole
>>
>>14093981
But when someone flips out at you for complimenting their car, you can be a dick to them. Reminds me of that news story about the guy that put someone in a coma because he complimented his wheels
>>
>>14093981
But what's the problem with taking a picture of somebody else's car? If you're in public, there's nothing illegal about it.
>>
>>14093774
you are either a troll or someone who doesnt know american law.
>>
>>14093999
Trips confirms you can take pictures of people shit all you want until you get your ass kicked.

Its a free country but you can't take pictures with a broke wrist.
>>
>>14094019
It's also a free country but you can't just beat the shit out of somebody.
>>
>>14093612
>He can file a police report and the next time you take a picture with his license plate he'll invoke anti-stalking statutes against you.
there's no expectation of privacy in public, anon, please stop being stupid
>>
File: 1443062756936.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443062756936.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>14093583
Welcome to the age of paranoia

Just read half the posts in this thread to see how paranoid and violent most people are these days
>>
Someone call the cops!!!

>>14078642
>>
>>14094028
not a crime unless a cop sees
>>14094073
and for good reason, people are FUCKED these days you literally can't be too careful people die every day where im from
>>
>>14093774
You're fucking stupid if you think police are going to actually put anti-stalking orders on someone for taking a picture of your cars license plate. It's out in public for everyone and anyone to see and will constantly be in view of camera sights. If someone wanted your license plate number they'd get it, without you even being there to see it happen.

>>14093607
>>14094028
Both of you are special kinds of failed abortions. I hope someone CCing blows your brains out.
>>
>>14094090
>Both of you are special kinds of failed abortions. I hope someone CCing blows your brains out.
But we said opposite things.
>>
>>14094097
sorry, wrong person, you know who I meant.
>>
>>14094097
You're still retarded.
>THE LAW will stop him from punching me!
When was the last time you went outside?
>>
>>14094086
>can't be too careful people die every day where im from

People die everywhere, all the time. You're letting your paranoia, about stuff that's out of your control, dominate your thinking.
>>
>>14094086
>people die every day where im from

As opposed to what, the land of the immortals?
>>
>>14094107
>When was the last time you went outside?
When was the last time you saw somebody getting killed for taking a picture of a car?
>>
>>14094110
>>14094112
>autistic semantics

Why do I bother with you man-children anyway?
>>
>>14094107
i dont get it. ok you get punched, the puncher now has jailtime, possible medical expenses, and a record. who really came out on top?
>>
>>14094125
Why do we bother with insecure faggots like you?
>>
>>14094125
Your first instinct is to resort to fallacy, a weak ad hominem. You really are a lost cause, anon. Seek mental health counseling.
>>
>>14094125
You're a real cunt.
I bet you're that asshole at work that nobody likes talking to.
>>
>>14094140
Why do you bother attempting to insult me when you clearly don't have a leg to stand on?

Are you drawn to conflict due to years of conditioning and therefor attempt to create it wherever you go because it is your natural environment?
>>
>>14094107
Still doesn't make it an intelligent idea to go punching people because they took a picture of your property. Most sane people don't do that, unless you live in some 3rd world shit hole.
>>
>>14094125
>gets called out on his paranoid thought patterns
>y-you're just autistic kids!

Holy shit this is the state of modern humans. What a thin skinned pussy lol
>>
>>14094133
I always tell people like this.

you yell and I yell and if I yell you get mad and swing if you swing I swing and if I swing I dont stop swinging until you stop bleeding then I gotta finish you and dispose of the body before the police see you.

They never do.
>>
>>14094162
Ironic since that's exactly what you're doing in this thread smart one. You never had a leg to stand on in the first place with your retarded primary school logic.
>>
>>14094170
You're trying way too much.

the argument you're going on is that people don't actually kill each other every day in my home town and you're just wrong.

This conversations getting boring.
>>
>>14094182
So you're just going to turn my own points on me?

Thanks, I know I'm pretty sharp but I like you to admit you couldn't have said it better than me.
>>
File: intrigued-harold.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
intrigued-harold.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>14094186
You lost. It's okay, you can admit it. You're suffering from paranoid delusions about non existent threats to your well being. When called on it, you resorted to petty insults and grade school tier trolling attempts.

To make matters worse, you don't see the error of your ways, indicating a very low emotional intelligence and a severe lack of self insight. I suspect you probably had a weak father figure and an alcoholic mother who raised you with a strong feminine influence, as you're behaving like a jilted woman.

You're a very boring and broken person and I hope you don't one day commit suicide to escape from your internal demons.
>>
>>14094192
You can leave anytime now, since obviously no one agrees with your retarded paranoid ideology.
>>
>>14094186
i love taking pictures of people like you
>>
>>14094029
There's a reasonable expectation of privacy everywhere, anon. Stop being stupid, or keep being stupid but take a class on how the law works. Intent and good faith matter a lot in common law.

Otherwise, I'd be able to take under-skirt photos of you when you finally leave your apartment.

"Public" just means there's that activities like photography can't be outright banned. It doesn't mean you can take photographs in ways that violate the law.

>>14094090
>You're fucking stupid if you think police are going to actually
He's fucking stupid but only because he's a troll. Someone has to only feel threatened by a repeated action to file a valid anti-stalking claim. Most bureaus are understaffed though, so you're right about police likely not doing anything.

>If someone wanted your license plate number they'd get it, without you even being there to see it happen.
This isn't the kind of stalking that is enforceable, so you're right. You can get away with that just fine. The threat element is required for anti-stalking laws, at least in CA.
>>
>>14094171
so you're willing to kill someone over an argument? alright, but not only that, you're willing to go to jail for murder for winning that argument? i dont get it, it's just words, opinions, why do you give a fuck enough to ruin your life?
>>
>>14094186
Stop projecting your 3rd world shit hole reality onto everyone else's. Not everyone lives in a town where people die for taking pictures of shitboxes or for anything equally stupid.
>>
>>14094201
>projecting

You really need a new hobby dawg
>>
>>14094203
I never expressed an ideology stick to what you know and stop trying to sound smarter than you are.
>>14094210
I know I'm fucking handsome.
>>14094222
More than willing it's been too long since someone really wanted it with me.
>>14094224
I live in America.

Keep them coming I can hold my own with all of you because you're fucking stupid as hell and I've been here longer than you.
>>
>>14094086
>not a crime unless a cop sees
It's always a crime, and it's up to the police whether victim or witness testimony serves as sufficient probably cause.

>and for good reason, people are FUCKED these days you literally can't be too careful people die every day where im from
Even though you're an idiot, you seem to be right about this one. People do die every day and the murder clearance rate is abysmal in CA, especially in dense areas.
>>
>>14094246
dude you just come off as a super aggressive insecure person. if you're willing to kill someone because they express a difference in opinion than you, you're not american at all. that's what this whole fucking country was based on, the freedom to have differences of opinion without fear of violence. you sound really ignorant man, and very uncomfortable with yourself
>>
>>14094246
>More than willing it's been too long since someone really wanted it with me.
You've got to lay off the uppers, man.
>>
>>14094217
>Otherwise, I'd be able to take under-skirt photos of you when you finally leave your apartment.
you can legally do this.
>>
>>14094272
I am pretty aggressive. It's the only way to get ahead in the world. You don't get anywhere being a passive aggressive pussy on a Japanese alternator repair manual website.
>>
>>14094285
Hey man, you gotta keep your wits about you where im from.

You walk down the wrong street at night you better have your hand on your gun. Life ain't fun.
>>
>>14094291
Edge the post
>>
>>14094246
It's funny to see you on the defense with nothing to actually back up anything you've originally claimed.

You're literally violent trailer trash tier garbage who just wants beef with everyone for no reason. Probably explains why your paranoid and insecure, living in a shithole town like you do.
>>
>>14094291
>It's the only way to get ahead in the world
have you ever tried other ways? or should i just assume you're not very good at verbal communication, as most violent people tend to be. plus isnt the violence game kinda just stupid with guns? everyone has equal killing potential with a gun, physical strength doesnt mean much in america anymore, if you want to escalate a situation on purpose...
>>
>>14094305
that's just the way it is kid leave the computer room one day and you'll see how fucked up this sick life is and if you wanna get rich you better be ready for some serious bullshit.
>>
>>14094291
I'm guessing you don't have a education higher than a high school diploma. Sounds like you surely know how to be successful in life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

>>
>>14094309
Yeah I tried to play by the rules but I don't think you realize how it is in my part of town.
>>
>>14094133
>the puncher now has jailtime, possible medical expenses, and a record
Kek a punch to the face is a low tier misdemeanor pretty much everywhere. He'd have to literally kill or disable you to get more than a day or two in jail and a few hundred in medical fees.
>>
>>14094299
Yeah but you're on 4chan now pham, you're with friends :^)
>>
>>14094322
Nah this sight ain't my friends I just come here to brag about my new whips and make fun of autists with inflated egos behind computer screens.
>>
>delete it
>y-you too
>stare at feet and shuffle off quickly
>>
>>14094329

5/10 for all the serious replies
>>
>>14094315
huh?.. wha?.. oh.. just takin a video..
>>
>>14093583
idk why people do that, but if they ask you to delete it, why are you keeping it
>>
>>14093612
>He can file a police report and the next time you take a picture with his license plate he'll invoke anti-stalking statutes against you.
This. One phone call to the police and you'll be arrested.
It's like $12 a day to have the ankle bracelet. And $500 to put it on.
You can get into a lot of hurt because someone says you're stalking them.
>>
>>14094340
>implying im not dead ass

I assure you, guy, im serious as fuck
>>
>>14094372
why would you want to take a picture again of a car you already have a picture of.
ethan pls go
>>
>>14094369
Because its your camera, your property, and they don't have any legal authority over what you do with that photo otherwise.

>>14094372
No, police are too busy beating the fuck outta minorities to give two damns about someone taking a picture of your shitbox.
>>
>>14094329
>autists with inflated egos behind computer screens.
So we're friends. Learn to mellow out senpai
>>
>>14094394
Epic meme bro.
Harassment and stalking are serious charges.
Enjoy being guilty until proven innocent and spending thousands of dollars simply because you couldn't control yourself.
>>
>>14094394
It's called respecting peoples opinions
>>
>>14094394
>No, police are too busy beating the fuck outta minorities to give two damns about someone taking a picture of your shitbox.
Depends. Women claiming stalking are taken seriously near 100% of the time.

Maybe be a woman next time someone objectifies your car.
>>
>>14094372
you would know wouldn't you Ethan
>>
>>14094412
And you still think police are gonna care about your shitbox getting taken picture of? They aren't going to charge you with fucking harassment and stalking for taking one photo that happened to have a license plate in the shot. That's hilarious.

Again, if someone wanted your license plate number they'd do it without you knowing or being anywhere near, hell It would just be easier to write it down.
>>
>>14094413
Your opinions don't mean shit senpai.
>>
>>14094432
I didn't say you will get arrested for taking a photo.
Neither did anyone I quoted.

Both stalking and harassment take 2 or more instances.
>>
>>14094432
>They aren't going to charge you with fucking harassment and stalking for taking one photo that happened to have a license plate in the shot.
Of course not. There need to be 2 separate incidents for you to argue that it's an ongoing activity.
>>
>>14094445
Which proves one of the main discussion points brought up in this thread that taking a pictures in a single incident like running across a nice looking car you want to take pictures of is perfectly acceptable by the law.

/thread
>>
>>14094495
Don't give anyone ammo.
If they see you around later and call the police you could get arrested.
So you better make sure if you want to be an entitled cunt to people that you're not going to ever see them again.
If you're aggressively taking pictures of sports and super cars and then later go to meets they're at, if they see you and call the cops, and you don't have a reason for being there other than "I like cars" you could get arrested.
The police aren't concerned about how the case pans out. It doesn't matter if it's as weak as "I think he's following me because he's crazy and I saw him twice" they might lock you up. It isn't exactly rare. Especially if you're male and the other person is female.
>>
>>14093607
Keep doing it, I get paid to curbstomp assholes Like you :^)
>>14093583
Yeah I will admit though, I wasn't too friendly about letting people take pictures of my van because it was my home for the last 10 months.
and my job (which involved it) was one I would have rather I kept private.

Now it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>14094558
go back to your safe space.
>>
>go up to girl
>start taking pictures of her ass
>"umm excuse me..?"
WELL YOU'RE WALKING AROUND JN PUBLIC I CAN TAKE A PICTURE OF WHATEVER I WANT
>>
>>14094394
>call police
>"hello i saw this creepy guy in a fedora and trenchcoat taking photos of my children and it looked like he had a hand in his coat masturbating"
enjoy having your intestines pulled out your ass by 7ft tall niggers
>>
You can't get arrested for taking a pic of a girls ass mate, if a big booty bitch comes thru I'm tryina snapchat that ass to my homies.
>>
>>14094291
lol spotted the high schooler
>>
>>14094232
You just literally confirmed my point, babyboy ;^)
>>
>>14093925
Are you me?
>>
>>14093583
>what is opsec
You're stupid, OP.
>>
Former DMV fag here.

You can't just get someones address with their plate number. The only people that can do that are police and sometimes when the address is outside of their county they have to call higher to get the address anyway.

Unless you are doing something obviously illegal you should not be concerned about something getting a picture of your plate.
Also, fuck those people that demand you delete a picture off your phone. All my pictures are instantly backed up the moment I take them as long as I have at least 3G. So I can delete that shit all I want for you right then and there, but go on my PC at home and see it later. Might want to look into that.
>>
>>14095385
>he plays dress up when he goes to the range
>he has a full special forces outfit
>he's an accountant
>>
>>14094849
>LITERALLY

What exactly was your point to begin with I've done a lot with my life since I last talked to your dumb ass.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 380x500px
>>14094372
Trust this man, he would know. Top Keks
>>
>>14095438
this so much
>>
>>14095479
I just got back from Christmas shopping with my gf, who I'll probably have sex with in the next couple minutes and then we'll make dinner together.

Anything I do is 100x better than the stuff you do, loser :^)
>>
>>14094320
"Just" a violent misdemeanor will eliminate the vast majority of job opportunities.
>>
>>14095524
Wow you have a girlfriend! Damn, I bet you have your own car too! Dude you would have been the coolest guy in my high-school graduating class..
>>
>>14095551
>being this upset you don't have a gf

Reeeeeee?
>>
>>14095551
Successfully self employed, live downtown so I can walk instead of driving, but I still have a car and a bike.

I wasn't just the brightest in high school either, I'm the smartest person I know. I'm so far above most people they pretty much look like ants below me.
>>
>>14093635
Underrated post.

>>14095438
Took long enough for someone to not be fucking retarded. A license plate number is fucking useless to anyone that isnt a cop or a DMVfag

>>all these violent, paranoid, lawyer-fellating Americans ITT
>>Some nigger-tier troll bragging about shitty and violent his town is instead of moving
>>glad I CC
>>
>>14095575
Ill take desperate exaggerations and downright lies for 500.
>>
>>14095618
Whatever helps you sleep at night. My chiseled jaw line and huge porn quality cock lol @ u
>>
>>14095630
Whether what you're saying of yourself is true or not is inconciquential in the end because they are true about me. Therefor, the mere fact that you find them appealing so much that you would post about them on a Hawaiian Hula Party event planner's home-made website speaks volumes for itself, no?
>>
>>14094380

>dead ass

I chuckled
>>
>>14095443
>he must be a tacticool oper8ing mall ninja because he doesn't want some neckbeard taking pics of his plates and posting them on the internet so tyrone and the super nogs can run the plates and rape his family
>>
>>14095630
No wonder you post here on 4chan, the #1 community for alpha males. Glad to have you onboard, m8.
>>
http://craigslistplates.tumblr.com/
>>
File: IMG_20141010_120116.jpg (208KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141010_120116.jpg
208KB, 1024x768px
>>14093606
>>
>>14093732
First of all, it's not reasonable to feel threatened just because someone takes a picture of your car. Second, your car is in public view, so there is zero expectation of privacy. Third, you're going to need a lot more evidence to get someone arrested for stalking. Fourth, you're a moron. Get over yourself.
>>
>>14093607

No you don't, e-thug.
>>
>>14096727
I'm alpha omega. Basically the alpha of the alpha. I have a girlfriend in every city
>>
>>14097007
>First of all, it's not reasonable to feel threatened just because someone takes a picture of your car.
If someone's taking a picture of my car every day, I can reasonably claim feeling threatened.

>Second, your car is in public view, so there is zero expectation of privacy.
Okay? OP said he snapped a pic and talked down to the owner right after. Huge difference.

>Third, you're going to need a lot more evidence to get someone arrested for stalking.
Security camera of a stranger who isn't your neighbor loitering near your property taking pictures is enough evidence.

>Fourth, you're a moron. Get over yourself.
How about you fucking make me? Oh wait, you're too busy sucking OP's cock. You would love it if he just took a picture of your car with license plate, wouldn't you?
>>
>>14093583
Someone with the same car/color could copy your plates and use them. Any sort of parking or traffic cam violation will get sent to you. If that person ever gets pulled over though they are majorly fucked.
>>
>>14098706
>every day
when was this established? you're projecting.

>Okay? OP said he snapped a pic and talked down to the owner right after. Huge difference.
he's right. you have no real call to privacy with a car in public. fighting this point just makes you sound like an idiot.

>Security camera of a stranger who isn't your neighbor loitering near your property taking pictures is enough evidence.
for what, an autist who likes to take pictures of cars?

>How about you fucking make me? Oh wait, you're too busy sucking OP's cock. You would love it if he just took a picture of your car with license plate, wouldn't you?
a mature reply.
>>
I've never really seen the problem. I mean everyone already has their plates on display all the time, so why would having them on display on the Internet make any meaningful difference? It's worse than those people who blur out their keys.
>>
>>14100361
it wouldn't. you must remember the majority of users on this website have some sort of autism.
>>
>>14093892
The only difference between looking at something and taking a picture is literally that you consciously chose to record it. Since when is viewing something in public considered "targeting"? Are you going to demand the arrest of anyone who looks at your for more than five seconds in public? This entire thread is autism.
>>
I thought civilians couldn't look up info based on someone's license plate number, or is that different now?

If you can't gain any identifying info from a plate, why is it a big deal to take a photo of someone's car?
>>
>>14100605
They can't, people are just paranoid because they consider license plate numbers personal info for some reason. Like if they write down your plate number, they can eventually use that information to steal your identity or stalk you on google earth.
>>
Fuck I hate people.

Can't even compliment someone's car without them going apeshit, might as well just fucking never leave my car or talk to anyone. All you mongoloids do is act defensive the moment a human being (shocking stranger) says hi.
>>
>>14100719
Welcome to post-9/11 America, where everyone is too paranoid and hooked on their phones to even consider talking to someone they don't know. I mean hell, the media tells us that every other person is a TERRORIST or CEREAL KILLER.
>>
>>14093659
Go take a picture of a plane landing and tell me if the cops don't ream you
>>
>>14101181
People take pictures of planes at airports all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_spotting
>>
>>14101181
People take pictures of planes landing at airports all the time, it's a fairly common, if slightly autistic, hobby
>>
>>14101181
www.airliners.net
>>
>>14100361
Post your car with plates and keys then
>>
What kind of asshole buys a unique/expensive car and doesn't expect people to give it a lot of attention/take pictures. Isn't that the response they're looking for?
>>
>>14101208
Airplane spotters still get harassed, my gramps took my nephew plane spotting and got told to leave or he would be charged with trespassing (how does that even work its a public road outside of the fencing with parking spots marked for what I assume is plane watchers)
>>
>>14105026
Some introverts buy a flash car to feel flash in their bubble the moment someone intrudes on their personal space they freak out
>>
>>14103038
Sure but its a chore you dumbass
>>
>>14093934
>implying you do
>implying you wont be jailed for murder by shooting an unarmed man
>b-b-but officer, he held up his fist and shook it at me 20 feet away!
>>
>>14093925
post pics of cat
>>
>>14094217
If you called the cops and asked them to arrest someone for taking a picture of your license plate im pretty sure the operator would laugh you off the phone and possibly charge you for calling 911 for no reason
>>
>>14094291
>hehe, nothing personnal faggots
>>
>>14095438
you're a retard
some mexican threatened me, so i got his plate number.
in texas you can get the address of the person the plate is registered to for like $3. you guys are either lying through your teeth, stupid, out of staters, or the last two combined
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.