[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That Vegan butthurt over the new Hilux advert https://w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1407380143272.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1407380143272.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
>That Vegan butthurt over the new Hilux advert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP-aSB383cE
>>
fucking carnists

this is disgusting
>>
Well it is 2015 anon.
>>
That is a fantastic commercial.
>>
"i will not buy from a company that has sold me reliable cars because this one ad triggered me"

Why are people in my country so dumb? Even if you disagree with the theme of the ad that's just ridiculous
>>
>>14087920
thanks for exporting your c u c k shit to Germanyistan for the laste few decades. This add would get banned here in no time.
>>
>>14087837
nice job toyota
premium butthurt generation
>>
I hate this generation of loud, whiny internet/twitter activists.
>>
If toyota respond with a 'lol' or similar, i will go and buy a brand new hilux tomorrow.

Fucking top show, ulehs.
>>
I want a Hilux now, but I'm an American.

fug :DDD

Why are vegans so bitchy? They consist of .5% of the population (if that), but they are constantly having adverts and products removed from the market. They're likr trannies in the sense that they're a very small minority, but they're the loudest.
>>
>>14087934
>thanks for exporting your c u c k shit to Germanyistan for the laste few decades.

Wut
>>
>>14087837
They're trying to sell these trucks to hunters and people who would actually use it. They really don't give a shit what animal rights activists think of it, because they would never buy it anyway.
>>
>>14087837

Not that I needed another reason not to buy a Toyota.
>>
File: p22.jpg (72KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
p22.jpg
72KB, 800x535px
>>14088198
>implying there are reasons not to buy a toyota
>>
>>14088204

There are plenty of reasons not to buy a new Toyota
>>
>>14087983
He is right... Our lefties and braindeads have started promoting their shit openly now. Gendering the language, enforcing "equal pay" cause women totally arent and so on...

Back to cars now please
>>
File: crying_baby.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
crying_baby.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>14087977

>You

There's actually another group of people that are equally as bitchy - they're white,right wing neckbeards the internet who throw a tantrum when other people don't share the same values as them.

You are no better than the SJW's
>>
>>14087837
Those niggas weren't going to buy the truck anyway.
>>
>>14088231
Nah, having interacted with both, SJWs are worse. Right wing neckbeards may get ridiculous but at least they don't act all high and mighty like they're taking a moral high ground.
>>
>>14088216

I actually didn't even know what he was trying to say heh...
>>
>>14087837
I kinda get where they're coming from. If you genuinely believe in the moral value of animals, which isn't a particularly difficult position to come to, seeing them portrayed as wanting to die would seem pretty distasteful.

If they care that much, though, you'd think they'd have too many actual animals to worry about to concern themselves with what some cgi deer on the TV are saying.
>>
>>14088231
>they're white
I'm asian
>right wing
Socially liberal, and gay
>neckbeards
Clean shaven
>the internet who throw a tantrum when other people don't share the same values as them.
What tantrum? The only tantrum I see is vegans in that youtube video. I ain't even mad.

>You are no better than the SJW's
I never said anything about SJWs
>>
>>14088600
Don't worry about him homie, SJW's are on suicide watch for the past year and are insanely defensive and attack everybody they believe are talking about them.
>>
>>14088231
We're bitching about the bitching, not about trivial ads.
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (6KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
6KB, 251x240px
That was a good commercial.
Why are people angry about it? They're CGI animals. It's not like it's going to hurt their sales, because vegans and other PETA idiots probably all drive Priuses anyways
>>
It's actually a marketing tactic to make commercials like this that get talked about outside of the commercial. If the main stream media runs off with this ad and how offensive/evil it is to whomever then that is literally free advertising for Toyota. Everytime a business/company gets some shit like this pop up their sales always go up everytime, because the people that are offended probably can't afford to buy the shit to begin with and now the word is out to more people that can afford it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.