[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hunk of junk >garbage >apparently a common freighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: Millennium-Falcon_018ea796.jpg (77KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Millennium-Falcon_018ea796.jpg
77KB, 768x432px
>hunk of junk
>garbage
>apparently a common freighter with special modifications

What would the Falcon be if it were a car?
>>
>>14075741
EG6 WITH A FEW SIMPLE MODS
>>
Volvo 240 with a 2jz
>>
File: robison racing merc9.jpg (97KB, 980x525px) Image search: [Google]
robison racing merc9.jpg
97KB, 980x525px
>>
>>14075741
that nissan truck with the ka24e that people modify
>>
>>14075752
merc`? that is mercedes ?
>>
Supercharged crown vic
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (137KB, 1920x1060px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
137KB, 1920x1060px
>>14075781
What has happened to /o/?

Even the catalog for the board is currently terrible.
>>
Freightshaker Cascadia with octuple turbo
>>
>>14075799
Christmas holidays m8
>>
>>14075799
Alphonse
>>
>>14075799
i know its mercury but its stupid call it merc since its been its been connected to mercedes longer than mercury cars been thing
>>
File: merc.jpg (72KB, 500x261px) Image search: [Google]
merc.jpg
72KB, 500x261px
>>14075799
Rolling with my mates with my Merc
>>
it would be a worn unassuming toyota corolla
>>
LT1 Caprice with bolt ons
>>
File: 1989-e350-2.jpg (160KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1989-e350-2.jpg
160KB, 1600x1200px
>>14075741
>originally a freighter
>all these people listing cars

My guess would be one of these gritty looking E-series campers (that even say Falcon on them) that would have started life as a big white Chester cargo van.

Under the hood would be one of these:
-The Mercedes 7.3 V12 out of a Zonda
-A Cummins turbo diesel out of a full size semi (if it wouldn't fit in the hood, may be put in the rear of the van, but if it could fit in the front by hacking away a lot of shit into the cabin, that's where it would be)
-Jet engine from a helicopter maybe two in series powering the driveshaft in a turboprop style setup but replace the prop with the driveshaft.
-Massive electric motor out of some sort of industrial machinery powered by an onboard nuclear reactor and/or massive battery bank stored low and along the chassis.

Believe whichever you prefer.

The inside would be more or less liveable but there would be all kinds of smuggling cutouts, bottom line is that from the outside it would look like an old van that's basically worthless. Remember, Han won this thing in a bet and everyone thinks it looks like a hunk of junk from the outside.

Thoughts?
>>
>>14077104
I was thinking more like those wagons with two doors and no windows from the 50's with a snek engine, but thats basically the same thing, so you are correct.
>>
File: Vauxhall%20Astravan%20(1)[1].jpg (81KB, 730x483px) Image search: [Google]
Vauxhall%20Astravan%20(1)[1].jpg
81KB, 730x483px
>>14077104
You might be on to something there, but it handles too well to be a standard van. I reckon a very rusty version of pic related, except with full VXR suspension and powertrain, with the engine tuned up to the point of being downright unstable.
>>
File: CDR-12.jpg (895KB, 2500x1979px) Image search: [Google]
CDR-12.jpg
895KB, 2500x1979px
An old panel van that's been souped the fuck up.
>>
>>14077168
That could work, though I'm a burger so I don't see these so that didn't immediately come to mind.

What about a first gen Transit Connect with a Focus RS drivetrain and mechanicals? Obviously it would be beaten up quite a bit, maybe one that an old painting or plumbing contractor used with any vinyl removed?
>>
>>14075741
>Hunk of junk
>garbage
>apparently a common freighter with special modifications
>fastest warp drive in the galaxy
>ugly as sin

You just described the boogity veyron
>>
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.