[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you get a ticket while driving with a suspended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Dafuq.jpg (9KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.jpg
9KB, 243x200px
What happens if you get a ticket while driving with a suspended license? My friend just got pulled over but the cop only gave him a ticket, this dude should have been in jail
>>
>>14069946

It probably wasn't suspended then
>>
>>14069946
You go to court and prob get comm service or probation. Got 80 hours for suspended license and 12 over limit
>>
All I got when I was stopped was a ticket for driving on a suspended license. It was like a 150$ ticket.
Goddamn it feels good being white.
>>
>>14070342
>white and got your license suspended
Step up your game trailer trash.
>>
>>14070383
I didn't know my license was suspended. Got a bullshit ticket dropped and the court never told the dmv it was dropped, and never informed me I needed to tell the dmv. They were suspended for 4 years before I found out.
>>
I got pulled over for a headlight that was out
Turned out my license was suspended because i never did Marylands "driver improvement program" (you pay them 50 dollars) after a speeding ticket i got. I had moved and never got the notice to complete the program.
The cop was understanding and said he was just trying to get drunk drivers since it was the fourth of july when this happened. He let my friend drive my car home.

All i had to do was go to court and they gave me 24 hours of community service and a years probation ( no moving violations for a year, which already passed). They expunged all the driving while suspended charges and points from my license so im clean now. The community service was a a joke. I went to this church a street away from my house twice a week for 3 weeks. I showed up for 5 mins, chitchatted it up with the groundskeeper, and he signed my paper and i left. Driving while suspended is really nothing as long as it isnt your 7th time or some crazy shit
>>
>>14069946
You get arrested if you don't live in some degenerate, criminal loving nanny state
>>
>>14072366
>nanny state
>not arresting people
wut
>>
>>14072366
Found the Aussie
>>
>>14072412
>nanny state
>not coddling criminals
uwot?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.