[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are other company's even trying? http://gmauthority.co

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Are other company's even trying?

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2015/12/chevrolet-celebrates-11-motorsports-championships-in-2015/
>>
>NASCAR, IndyCar, NHRA, United SportsCar Championship and Pirelli World Challenge
yeah, where it matters. not shitty amerishit shit races
>>
>>14067630
thats only the driver titles

From the article
Also of note in 2015 was Corvette Racing’s three endurance race wins at the 24 Hours of Daytona, 12 Hours of Sebring and 24 Hours of Le Mans. Chevy also took the manufacturer’s championship in IMSA’s Prototype class while Chevy drivers Joao Barbosa and Christian Fittipaldi nabbed the driver’s championship. Elsewhere on the road course the Camaro Z/28.R was enjoying success, winning its first-ever championship in the IMSA Grand Sport class and taking Andrew Davis and Robin Liddell to a driver’s championship win.

Weeb status: BTFO
>>
>>14067784
>24 Hours of Le Mans
Only if you discount all the cars from manufactures who were trying like Audi, Porsche, Toyota winning in the minor leagues is like coming top of your class in "special" school.
>>
File: shut up alponse.png (133KB, 623x597px) Image search: [Google]
shut up alponse.png
133KB, 623x597px
Hey Alphaggot, you sure you didn't forget your tripcode? Saged btw
>>
>>14068048
Even a broken FWD Nissan was faster round La Sarthe, come back when you are competing with the big boys,
>>
>>14068048
You were a breech bay, weren't you.
>>
>>14068080
Aww, someone got upset that Chebby only came in 17th but tried to claim it as a win, the rest of the world are laughing at them.
>>
>>14068153
>came in 17th
You clearly don't know how LeMans works.
>>
They're not trying where it counts.
Will GM ever get their prioritites straight?
>>
>>14068162
I'm not the one claiming it as a win.

They also won the BTCC despite being 8th.

Coming in 1st in a 3rd tier league isn't something to be proud off.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.