[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH WOW THERE'S A CAR ACCIDENT ON THE SIDE OF ROAD LETS ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

OH WOW THERE'S A CAR ACCIDENT ON THE SIDE OF ROAD LETS ALL SLOW DOWN FOR NO REASON AND LOOK AT IT PLEASE DON'T GO TOO FAST OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT HIT THE CARS ON THE S I D E O F T H E R O A D GOD FORBID YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN FOR NO FUCKING REASON BECAUSE IT'S NO LIKE EVERYBODY HAS SOMEWHERE TO GO YEAH SURE LOOK FLASHING LIGHTS OH WOW A COP CAR JESUS FUCK JUST SLOOOOOOW DOWN FOR NOOOOOO REASON WHY ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING ALIVE HOW ABOUT YOU GO THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT YOU FUCK WHY ARE YOU SLOOOWING DOOOOWN FUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
You need some anal cream mate?
>>
>>14061194
It's for the workers. It can be dangerous for them to be working on the side of the road with cars flying by at full speed very close to them. In my state there's actually a law requiring you to slow down if there is an emergency vehicle stopped with its lights on.

Stop being such an autistic faget
>>
The irony here is whoever took that picture contributed to the problem. Also, that's why in Jersey when I'm not driving my truck I still go to the truck lanes because those guys are all working and have somewhere to be, so you always see the truck lanes minimally slowing down to look at accidents, while the car lanes are dead fucking stopped because a trooper has someone pulled over.
>>
>>14061194
Because you don't know what has happened. There might be chunks of road missing, electrical wires fallen to ground, bodies still scattered around etc. You must be able to stop instantly or else another accident can happen.
>>
File: 1447506849504.jpg (65KB, 332x313px) Image search: [Google]
1447506849504.jpg
65KB, 332x313px
>>14061194
>>
File: 1450338232130.png (21KB, 362x352px) Image search: [Google]
1450338232130.png
21KB, 362x352px
>>14061205
>>
>>14061214
in our state you are required to pull over into the next lane when passing emergency service vehicles working on the side of the ride
>>
HOLY FUCK THERE IS AN AN EMERGENCY VEHICLE DRIVING WITH ITS LIGHTS AND SIRENS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A DIVIDED HIGHWAY I BETTER MASH MY BRAKES JUST INCASE IT NEEDS TO JUMP THROUGH THE K BARRIER MEDIAN AND CUT IN FRONT OF ME TO SAVE SOMEONE!

- Average driver in Western Pennsylvania
>>
>>14061315
Yes. Let me correct what I said. You are required to switch to the next lane or slow down if that isn't an option.
>>
>>14061325
OMG THERES A SCHOOL BUS WITH ITS LIGHTS ON, ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE DIVIDER......I SHOULD STOP!!

I HATE THOSE DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS. ITS NOT BAD ENOUGH THATS ITS MORNING RUSH HOUR AND THEY WERE ALREADY GOING TWENTY IN A THIRTY BECAUSE THEY HATE THEIR FUCKING JOB
>>
You know what's worse than that? Ghost traffic jams, traffic slows down for no reason, absolutely no reason and I mean slow down to 20 mph. No accidents, no excessive traffic, no construction work. NOTHING.

Fuck NJ
>>
>>14061194
You have no idea what the fuck happened.
It might be a "fresh" accident, with parts on the road or - worse - oil and workers still moving around.
>>
>>14061433
New Jersey needs to be nuked.
>>
File: Screenshot_20151217-095055.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151217-095055.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>14061433

It was someone stupid, doing stupid people things, probably about an hour ago.
>>
>>14061433
Any highway in and out of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia, is plagued by this shit.

Worst part is that they're usually caused by someone doing something pretty fucking dumb ages ago like hitting the brakes hard for no reason, and they last for hours, at least until night comes along and everyone goes home.
>>
umad?
>>
Who cares OP.. What were you late to your video game session by 5 minutes?
>>
I SURE DO LOVE RIDING IN THE RIGHT LANE AND BEING COMPLETELY CONFUSED WHEN PEOPLE NEED TO MERGE ONTO THE FREEWAY

I THOUGHT I COULD JUST RIDE THE PERSON'S ASS AHEAD OF ME FOREVER AND NOT LOOK ANY OTHER DIRECTION THAN FORWARD! IF THEY SLOW DOWN A SMALL AMOUNT I'LL SLAM ON MY BRAKES.

-Average SE Wisconsin driver
>>
>>14061617

>What's your hurry?

Phrase muttered by shit drivers worldwide as they clog up the passing lane.
>>
>>14061747
Grow up, you're the autistic who lacks all compassion and empathy
>>
File: PC_Principal.jpg (50KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
PC_Principal.jpg
50KB, 599x337px
I just want to see and record some gore and whine about how disgusting it is on Facebook to my normie friends, don't judge me

T. Chad Brostein
>>
LETS ALL SLAM OUR BRAKES AND MAKE A HUGE QUEUEUEUE AND PANIC AND DRIVE SLOW BECAUSE SUDDENLY OUR CARS ARE IN THE ACCIDENT TOO

I KNOW YOUR PAIN OP

FFFFFFFFFFUCK ITS THE SAME WITH RAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>14061640
Person in the right lane has right of way.

Gitgud at merging scrub.
>>
>>14061433

It's the price you pay for having shitty drivers and for not being able to pump your own gas, even if it's $0.30 cheaper than neighboring states
>>
File: 1446657877845.jpg (50KB, 304x313px) Image search: [Google]
1446657877845.jpg
50KB, 304x313px
>there's blood and some tiny body parts on the road
>police doesn't care
>cars drive over it
>>
>>14063138
People merging are to the right of you fuckwit
>>
>>14061194
This is so entertaining to read in Mr. Meeseeks voice
>>
>>14061433
90% of our traffic related problems are because of fucking PA drivers doing 5 under in the left lane. The other 10% is faggot trucks doing the same thing.

Also overheard a woman argue with a "fuel distributor" because she thought her car took regular when it was a diesel yesterday, no fucking wonder we're not allowed to pump our own gas.
>>
>>14063187
What ass backwards civilization do you live in where people going 100k's have to slow down to let your merging ass in?
>>
>>14061214
Nah. People aren't that considerate and they'll slow down even if there's 3 lanes and a dividing wall between them and the responders. Just morbid curiosity.
>>
>traffic light turns green
>first person sets off with a delay
>next person adds a delay
>gets to you
>3 minutes ago the lights changed and have now changed back

you know, if everyone had the coordination to set off at the same speed as soon as the lights turned green, things would be so much more efficient
>>
>>14064471
>i dont know how physics works hurr help
>>
>>14064477
there is no physics flaw, it's just the fact people set off by reacting to the car in front and not the lights. It's never going to change and I don't really expect it to
>>
>>14061325
Dude that's fucking everywhere, people are retarded
>>
>>14064490
A safe traffic following distance is 3 seconds. So in order for people to take off at the same speed, there would have to be a 3 second delay between each person starting. That means it takes at least 3sec/car to start through the intersection.
>>
Welcome to Canada. We have a fine of $140 for passing emergency vehicles at more than 60 km/h. We legally have to slow down to ensure some fuck wit in a crossover doesn't splatter another cop or highway worker when they blow by at 150.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.