[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your car has been customized by Pimp My Ride. What is your reaction?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: o-PIMPMYRIDE-570.jpg (42KB, 570x218px) Image search: [Google]
o-PIMPMYRIDE-570.jpg
42KB, 570x218px
Your car has been customized by Pimp My Ride. What is your reaction? You had no say in what was done to it.
>>
When I was buying my car, a GMC dealer had two Cobalt coupes on a really good sale. One was autotragic and stock. One was manual and riced, but in a really obnoxious way. It had lambo doors, a hilarious aeropackage, foglights, the whole nine yards. Given I went with the stock version, I probably wouldn't like the PMR version.
>>
File: 1440549825281.jpg (290KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
1440549825281.jpg
290KB, 960x796px
Pomp my ride gets a reboot with hologram Paul Walker as the host. All work is outsourced to India and they datamine instead of giving interviews to find your interests.

Your car gets a homosexual toe themed interior
A paint job with airbrushed pandas
Doritos dispenser under the hood
Volvo 240 front clip
3 alternators
Slot car track with a corvette and gtr in the trunk
>>
I'd use the opportunity to sell it for some ridiculous price and buy another one. I like having a generic shitmobile that way I don't feel bad about all the fucking idiots who don't know how to drive and keep hitting my car in parking lots.

Though I am curious as to what a pimp'd crown victoria looks like when it's not a donk.
>>
>>14055033
I remember in one episode they brought in guy's CRX, pulled the engine out, and instead of swapping in a b16 or literally anything else they rebuilt the original engine and put it back. Why.
>>
File: 100_2667.jpg (436KB, 1632x1232px) Image search: [Google]
100_2667.jpg
436KB, 1632x1232px
>>14055177
>Though I am curious as to what a pimp'd crown victoria looks like when it's not a donk.
Watch Taxi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCjiNBiEUaQ
>>
>>14055033
>shrug
>sell it
>buy same model, year and color in better condition
>invest the remaining money in coke and hookers
>>
File: serveimage.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>14055122
>All work is outsourced to India
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts
>>
>>14056457
What is it with Americans constantly badly remaking European movies and TV shows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BRlKRkZZAo
>>
>>14056457
SO INTENSE
downloading this motherfucker now
>>
>>14056702
Beware. Jimmy Fallon's acting and Queen Latifah's pretending to know things about cars is cringeworthy.
The only good parts are all the car chases. The stunt driver for the movie actually won an award for his driving in the movie, so the driving scenes are glorious.

Queen Latifah isn't bad in it, but Jimmy Fallon should be sacrificed for his shit acting in it.
>>
>>14056457
>They wrecked a third gen Supra

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14056820
After seeing what they did to that 240 I am afraid
>pillar pod guages with a voltmeter and a clock
>engine dress up kit
>3 xboxes
>>
>>14055122
>outsourced to India
https://youtu.be/VjE3NjDdfts
>>
>>14055033
Did they fix my rust?
Yes > Cool.
>sell off parts to return to stock

No > Not cool.
>>
File: pimp-my-riot-van-3.jpg (49KB, 415x275px) Image search: [Google]
pimp-my-riot-van-3.jpg
49KB, 415x275px
>>14059288
They also gave it the paintjob of a C-list movie prop car.
>>
File: 1398924705311.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1398924705311.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
>>14056457
As shitty as that movie was, it made me want to rice a Crown Vic.
Fun fact, a replica of the body kit from the movie is available aftermarket for the Crown Vic. It's not an identical replica, but close enough.
pic related. a custom cop car with the replica body kit.
>>
>>14056519
because that one sucks ass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.