[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no actual intention to "jack a whip" but how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: me.png (91KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
91KB, 550x385px
I have no actual intention to "jack a whip" but how does one truly remove all identity from a car (entirely rouge). I thought the best place to ask this question would be here seeing as how you're part of an army called anonymous.
>>
>entirely rouge
get some spray cans i guess
>>
>>14049089
To be specific I wish to "jack this whip".
>>
File: me.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>14049093
>spray cans
hot pink or baby poo brown?
>>
>>14049089
>>14049096

>I have no actual intention to "jack a whip"
>To be specific I wish to "jack this whip"

dis gun b gud
>>
>>14049104
well you want it rouge, so... go with hot pink. it'll mix with that grey the best and give you a nice rouge.
>>
File: bob.jpg (10KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
10KB, 281x180px
>>14049105
>I have no actual intention to "jack a whip"
>To be specific I wish to "jack this whip"
This will be an important lesson for us all.
>>
>>14049119
...that's exactly what i just said....................?
>>
destroy all number plates/VIN numbers and replace with ones from scrap yard of similar car. change the ecu so the cars code is no longer kept in the software
>>
>>14049089
>>
I guess you could start by peeling off all the stickers under the hood/in the door jamb/in the glove box/wherever any identifying information is posted. Beyond that i have no idea. probably way more complicated in newer cars with fancy electronic systems
>>
>>14049096
>Trying to remove the identity of a modern supercar with more GPS trackers and hardcoded electronic identifiers than you can count on two fingers

Nope. Not gonna happen. Unless you know how the car was built/put together/have a full schematic of every system that runs in it, you'll never succeed.
>>
File: huh.jpg (8KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
8KB, 255x198px
>>14049127
I just thought I could bump my own thread with bullshit. Sorry.
>>14049136
>>14049130
>thanks for the insight
>>14049144
Are you saying this from the perspective of a federal police officer or an educator?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.