[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so many people are obsessed with this little chunk of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: grom_125.jpg (132KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
grom_125.jpg
132KB, 590x385px
Why so many people are obsessed with this little chunk of shit motorbike?

It seem not so good and too tiny for normal size man.
>>
>>14047204
Seriously, I'm finding thousands online, they are loving this stupid bike with little torque. So much aftermarket parts and so much faggots taking pictures on dildo adventure in the anus.
>>
>>14047204
They're fun, OP.

Maybe one day you'll have fun too.
>>
>>14047204
Liking a Honda Grom is like liking anal, you will not know if you like it or not unless you have tried it.
>>
File: 001.jpg (120KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
120KB, 1000x750px
I'm 5'6
I predominately travel on 55mph roads or below
They are cheap and new
Powered by a reliable scooter engine
I'm a cute femboy with an adventurous side
You know you want to fuck me

I also have an 85 db loud 50cc scooter that goes 55 mph because fuck you.
>>
>OP thinks being an awkward 6'5 lanklet is normal
>>
the awkwardness is part of the fun, op. everyone looks like a faggot riding it, but it's not a bike for looking good on; it's a bike for having fun on.
>>
>>14047204
It seems like a good little fun bike for messing around without caring about how you look, but then I remember that for 3000 bucks there is literally infinite options for doing anything better and having more fun
>>
>>14047342
No way! My sister had fun once and ended up with a black baby that she has to raise all by herself.
>>
I'd rather have one vs. a scooter for in town simply because it's more involving and fun.
>>
It's a like little supermoto with an anemic engine that you can go wot everywhere banging gears and messing about in the city. Have you never ridden a pit bike or little dirt bike? It's fun as he'll with very little danger involved
>>
>>14047955
I love zumas
>>
>>14048353
Riding a slow bike fast. Amen.
>>
They'll talk about "fun" and other buzzword dogshit. But the true fact is it was a meme that tricked a bunch of retards into buying one and the heavy buyers remorse causes them to shitpost them on the internet.
>>
>>14048944
man, i feel bad for the guy that's going to scrape your ass off the highway

liter bike apologism general?
>>
There was no reason to not put a 250 or even a 450 in it. They could of had something really fucking wild but it would not be normie friendly.
>>
>>14048964
normies bikes sell. swap a cbr250 motor onto it if you want to experience the world's smallest tank slapper. otherwise, it's just a little monkey bike. nothing the world hasn't seen before.
>>
Why does the Grom have such small diameter tires? Doesn't that remove the big advantage of a motorcycle vs. a scooter? (improves ride and off-road-ability on less-than-smooth roads)
>>
They can get going pretty fast with a big bore and turbo or an engine swap. Other than that they are just a meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14047955
Needs more WAT
>>
File: still no grom.png (157KB, 497x685px) Image search: [Google]
still no grom.png
157KB, 497x685px
>>14047204
maymay confirmed.
>>
>>14049282
Because it's a little tiny supermoto. See? So cute. It's a kawaii motorcycle, OP. Everyone wants some かわいい in their life. Desu.
>>
File: iron man msx.jpg (154KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
iron man msx.jpg
154KB, 1632x1224px
>>14049371
I love the AMG edition.
>>
>>14047204
>normal size man
Fucking manlets, WWTL?
>>
>>14047204
Actually, it looks like fucking perfect to avoiding trafic jam in big crowded cities, slaloming between buses, cars and cyclist.
>>
>>14048921
2-stroke Zumas are god tier. If I had the cash I'd buy a bunch and stick them in a barn; they'll be collectable as fuck in the future.
>>
>>14049371
I don't get it.

That basic chassis, but normal size wheels, would be ideal in e.g. Southeast Asia where speeds are low but roads can be shit. At least for those too insecure in their manhood to ride an underbone.
>>
>>14049428
...might also made the basis of a decent little trail bike, in the patern of the old Honda Cub trail bikes.
>>
Can't decide between this or a Zuma 125

Pls halp, /o/tists.
>>
>>14049440
Zuma is slightly cheaper and better for absolute beginners who haven't ridden motorcycles before.
>>
It's a fun cheap reliable toy..

If you don't like it don't buy one OP

I never get why people obsess over things and scenarios they don't like when they could just as easily obsess about things and scenarios they DO like.

Nothin' personal.
Just readjust your shit all up, kiddo.
>>
>>14049455
Not like riding a motorcycle is much harder than riding a scooter though.

>>14049440
Grom, though for the money you could get a full-size motorcycle which would be more capable on the highway, more stable etc.
>>
>>14047955
What a faggot
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.