[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any experience driving a Saab nowadays? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 200_s.gif (52KB, 481x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
52KB, 481x200px
Does anyone have any experience driving a Saab nowadays? I'm thinking of purchasing one, but worried about parts and maintenance.
>>
>driving a saab
>>
>>14044642
didn't you post this shit yesterday op?

>worried about parts and maintenance

you should be. they're too safe to kill you but just engine sludge-y enough to sublimate your wallet
>>
I rode in a Saab once.
>>
File: lad_banter.jpg (14KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
lad_banter.jpg
14KB, 295x300px
>>14044697
>LFA has sludging problems
>>
>>14044925
LFA?
>>
>>14044932
>not knowing engine codes
>>
>>14044642
What model are you looking at? Parts on the GM saabs aren't incredibly difficult to find, neither are parts for the non GM saabs, it's just that they take more time to arrive.
>>
>>14044939
LFA isn't a saab engine
>>
>>14045018
The LFA is used in the 9-3
>>
>>14045027
which years
>>
>>14045032
06-the last year, they're the base engine in the 9-3
>>
I've owned a saab and have 3 friends that own them. Although they are comfy, nice and decently quick, they are a huge pain in the ass maintenance wise. They have the weirdest electrical gremlins.

Some will make you want to pull out your hair.
Good luck.
>>
>>14044925
>>14044932
>>14045027
>>14045058

You fucking idiot, the LK9 was the engine used in the Saab 9-3
>>
>>14045058
you mean the Z18XE?
>>
>>14045072
More specific? And cost range for repairs?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.