[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If my brake lights are malfunctioning, should I put on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 00.jpg (56KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
56KB, 285x298px
If my brake lights are malfunctioning, should I put on my hazard lights?
>>
no, you should fix them
>>
>>14038861
If it's during the day, break out the arm signals
>>
>>14038910
I never got around to wiring my front turn signals, so I use arm signals when there's a car in the opposite lane that would need it. I don't feel like anyone understands what the fuck I'm doing. I had to point a finger to make one guy realize I wasn't just waving at him.
>>
>>14038952
>and they let these people control 4000lbs of steel at high speeds around children and grandmothers

Shaking my head to be honest family.
>>
>>14038892
/thread
>>
>>14038994
They let people like that drive 26000 lbs of shit near kids and grannies without additional licencing or testing.

But you probably know this since you drive a similar truck.
>>
>>14039115
I have a problem with that too. They will let anybody rent a 26' straight truck and load it with as much as they can fit in it. Often, it goes over 26,000lbs but they don't have to get weighed so get around it.

In the CDL class, they teach you to watch out for people in rental trucks. They are some of the most dangerous vehicles on the road.

http://youtu.be/xzkWTcDZFH0
Look how many of these trucks are Penske rentals.
>>
>>14039131
Satisfying when they make it all the way through. Like using a cheese slicer and getting a perfect slice.
>>
>>14039131
HOW MANY TIMES
THIS POOR BRIDGE
>>
>>14039156
thats why they planted a steel girder to decapitate all the trucks and trailers to tall so they dont fuck up the bridge
>>
>>14039145
I think the RV's that shear off the AC units might be my favorite. Mostly because they seem to keep going and probably don't even notice they are gone until they get inside the camper.

And I'm guessing the people in those rental trucks are fucked as far as insurance fixing the trucks. IIRC, when I rented a Penske truck a few years back, the insurance doesn't cover fucking up the roof. Something between it being completely preventable and it happening a lot. So they are getting charged in full for that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.