[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://allentown.craigslist.org/ct o/5357473357.html spoke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 00V0V_dDGybZSA68k_600x450.jpg (37KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
00V0V_dDGybZSA68k_600x450.jpg
37KB, 600x337px
https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5357473357.html
spoke with the owner and it looks really good. Car has a new block/crank/pistons, but needs to replace the headgasket. I have the time space and tools to fix it up as well.
also, MR2 thread.
>>
You shouldn't.
>>
>>14037096
I would
>>
>>14037096
Nobody in the history of humanity that has properly cared for their car has put those fake, stick-on portholes on it.
>>
>>14037109
okay... why? I met the owner, inspected it, and besides the headgasket all problems are cosmetic/minor. I get a midship for possibly around 2200, plus I have some fun time in the garage. a win-win to me
>>
>>14037136
Right.
Worst case scenario is a 2zz swap
>>
>>14037128
previous owner bought it non-running and replaced the whole engine, the fake holes can be removed with goo-gone it seems
>>
>>14037142
speaking of which i considered that, but have no idea where i would even find one, or if my budget (3000) would allow that.
>>
>>14037170
They seem to be between $1000 and $2000 on eBay
>>
>>14037096

>Headgasket busted
>Mid engine car
>Small car

Aww fuck. Hurt my hands.
>>
>>14037195
Fun fact.
The rear quarter panels unbolt for easy access to the engine
>>
>>14037216
Alright, that's cool didn't know that. thought i would have a tricky time.
>>
>>14037216

I know. It's not good enough.
>>
File: IMAG_0663.jpg (612KB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG_0663.jpg
612KB, 2048x1360px
Allentown huh? I'm from there too, and I have an MR2. Red SW20. I actually had a couple hispanic guys walking past me yesterday while I was checking my oil levels and heard one of them under their breath say "that shit weak as fuck" lol. They asked if it was turbo and I said naw, and mentioned I didn't think it was good for the car, then they mumbled and walked away. I personally really want a 2GR V6 in it someday when I have more money..
>>
That thing is beat to shit.
>>
>>14037096
Fuck no.. it's covered in autozone shit. blew the headgasket probably overheating it driving like a fucking retard. This car is absolutely trashed.

>>>>>>Car has a new block/crank/pistons
lol bullshit
>>
>>14037284
owner had bought it non running, replaced the whole bottom half of the engine, and i could see that it was new when looking at the engine bay. It overheated, and since then it runs with reduced power. mechanic diagnosed a blown headgasket and the radiator/coolant system had air in it (which is probably what caused it to overheat) so that can be repaired. the "autozone shit" can all be removed, the seats are perfectly fine under those ricey covers.
>>
>>14037242
Have you driven a turbo sw20?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.