[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I cure my boyracerness? I'm going to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

File: 1449466114466.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449466114466.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
How the fuck do I cure my boyracerness? I'm going to die or get fucked by the police sooner or later.

I drive a 2014 5.0 Mustang and literally cannot stop driving like a douchebag. I cut people off and speed everywhere cutting lanes like in some scenes from Fast and the Furious. I wasn't always like this.. I don't have the patience to be behind someone anymore. I'm fucking doing 1st gear WOT launches at u turns and everyone thinks they are going to crash into me because they don't think I'm going to gas it.

I mean shit. The other day I went from Atlanta to Orlando in FOUR fucking hours or something. I turned a 6 hour drive into a 4 hour drive by averaging 100+ and doubling the speed limit numerous times.

what do I do
>>
stop making up stories on a taiwanese basket weaving forum
>>
>>14034110
Survive head on into tree at 55, get 10 hours community service and take a driver improvment class with an old guy from the ghetto

That's how
>>
>>14034114
I'm not man. I'm fucking serious.

I can't stop driving like a fucking retard. I tell myself I'm not going to but I still do so. When I drove a crossover last year, I wasn't like this. Then I got the Stang and got more into cars and modding to the point where it's all I do. I even randomly downshift so everyone can here my blow off valves.

And I don't even know how I'm not pulled over yet. The other day I was swerving around traffic going mach 2 and said fuck it then I went on the emergency lane. There was a cop literally right there in front of the car to the right. He didn't even see me which is odd because I drive a bright red mustang.
>>
It's going to take a close call.

>caught doing 23 over put of state
>if it had been 25 over I would have been in jail

Slow Minitruck and speed limit + 5% is my life now.
>>
>>14034123
Am I dreaming ? Did alphonse just not shitpost?
>>14034122
>turbocharged 5.0
The absolute madman
>>
>>14034123
There is no track around me! I live in Gainesville. The only thing I can do is go to the drag strip but why? I know dozens of areas where me and my buddies can hoon 1/4s at night.

And I don't think the track is enough for me. IDK. I've never been on a track. I love the fucking rush of my driving style but I hate it because I'm gonna die if I continue.
>>
>>14034138
Track is cool because you can brake REALLY REALLY LATE and accelerate flat out and generally just see what the car can do.
>>
>>14034143
How does a track work? Like to get in. Do you need anything?
>>
>>14034154
I think his point is more that he can do 1/4 mile for free.
>>
>>14034110

stop driving.
>>
>>14034157
A helmet, I'd recommend a set of track brake pads and track tires on wheels you don't care about as well, some protective plastidip, and money for a tow truck if you really fuck up. Most auto clubs will have track days, but you will of course pay. To see if you like the concept, look for local autocross events. Lower speed, but the handling focus is there, and you don't need good tires, brakes, or a helmet.
>>
>>14034157
You need to contact your local track for that information.
Mine just requires a helmet.
>>
Is there seriously no track in gainesville God damn it in going to UF
I'd there even a car club
>>
>>14034138

Did you pay for your car and gas? Legitimate question, because people that don't pay for their vehicles/gas usually drive more recklessly.
>>
>>14034215
OP here. Bro the racing scene here is legit. We have meets around the mall area. Driving around midtown in a stick shift is absolute shit though. Especially with a heavy stage 3 clutch. I don't go to UF but I'm in a crew with some college kids who have some serious rides. If you ever see a black on black c7 z06 with yellow calipers, that's my boy.

The main racers here drive 5.0 Mustangs ( stock though from what I've seen ), c6 vettes, s2ks, GTOs and one kid has a built Supra.
>>
>>14034258
And I will also warn you that to be careful where you park. The repo guys here are fucking buzzards who don't fuck around. They will tow your lowered car and not give a fuck. Literally nowhere is safe and if you park on the road there's a chance your car will get fucked by drunk girls trying to parallel park.

It's happened to me before. But I don't care though because it gave me an excuse to buy a GT500 rear bumper and quad straight pipes.
>>
It's a lifestyle, I love it and I know I may die driving, but it makes me feel awake and alive like nothing else. Just for the love of god, stay as far away from other people as possible, you don't want that riding on your consience forever
>>
>>14034110
ditch the mustang and reevaluate your pathetic existence
>>
>>14034258
Jesus what
Those cars are fucking intense for college kids
My car might as well be a shitbox
>>
>>14034457
I'm a college kid with a 300zx pushing 485rwhp, bought it out from under the original owner.

In state tuition and years of shitty min wage summer jobs made it all possible
>>
>>14034498
No disrespect but a 300zx isn't a fucking c7 or supra
>>
>>14034506
Not him but he's also some person at random. There's faster and slower cars out there.
>>
Find the local underground street racing group.
They'll set you straight.
It is totally uncool to be a dangerous piece of shit.
But it's not uncool to be fast.
>>
>>14034664
FRONT
WHEEL
DRIVE
>racing
>>
>>14034667

There are front wheel drive race cars. And some of them are pretty quick.
What are you talking about?
In fact, everyone meets up there through an import meet. But it's not like everything there is import. In fact most is domestic trailer cars.

We just had an SRT-4 race a V8, I'm literally standing here on the phone as they go at it a 3rd time.
And the SRT-4 lost, but won 1.
>>
>>14034683
Fwd can't race
>>
>>14034689

Yes they can.
I'm typing this as a Honda CRX with a garage turbo is pulling up to a built 74 nova.
They can race.
Stop being fucking retarded. I wouldn't own one though.

Dude, people fucking race segways with each other. Anything can race.
>>
>>14034697
>I wouldn't own one
Exactly
>>
>>14034704

CRX won 2/3.
Just because I don't own one doesn't mean they can race.
The guys I see race the least are AWD guys.
There is a GT-R around, some subarus, and a built to shit Mitsubishi Evo.
Those guys don't race at all.
They sit there hoping their fucking transfer boxes don't break on the way home.
>>
>>14034720
Is this drag racing?
FWD can't compete in a real race
>>
>>14034730

This is my last reply, just to tell you. You're retarded.
Now I've got to hold this el camino down.
>>
>>14034732
My s13 convertible destroys fwd
>>
>>14034730
>drag racing isn't real racing
>FWD doesn't work on circuits at all

While RWD generally has more potential, a well set up FWD can be extremely fast on a roadcourse. They actually have more of a disadvantage drag racing.
>>
>>14034739
Do you have an n/a z31 and a prelude as well?
>>
File: 71077_240550535361_5676708_n.jpg (14KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
71077_240550535361_5676708_n.jpg
14KB, 200x216px
>>14034881
Can't you tell? He's rustled by the /hg/, it's why he goes from the SCG to the HG to stir trouble, and likes to talk about preludes and FWD
Because it can mop the floor against RWD and he can't get his little self over it.
>HFW

NEW CAPTCHA!?
>>
>>14034344
This
>>
>>14034122
Sell your mustang and get a slower car.
>>
>>14034110
Just stop driving like an asshole. Go drive or ride something with ludicrous performance and you'll stop doing it in your daily.

Used to drive my car around like a dick and ride my motorcycle like an asshole. After the first time I opened up my current bike (R1) I stopped speeding in my car completely.
>>
>>14035059
>get a slower car
>than a mustang
Kek
>>
>>14035147
epic
>>
>>14034258
Gainesville Georgia? Didn't think I'd find locals here. Y'all the ones at McD's?
>>
>>14034457

You'd be surprised these days.
The joke is generally "daddy's money." But they still push these cars as hard as honda guys push theirs.
>>
>>14034664
>underground street racing group
I used to live out in "The Hills" as we call them here. Were huge meets at this one spot every night that people assumed was the racing scene, then there was a whole underground thing.

The roads up there are more or less abandoned because of new highways, so it's tight, poorly maintained hill/mountain passes with no barricades.

Was bad enough we just did everything as time trial, it was too dangerous to run multiple cars down at once.

Long story short, underground racing is pretty organised and does try to minimize the risk to themselves and everyone else. It's the assholes going twice the speed limit down a suburban road that make us all look bad.
>>
Suppose I should clarify, I'm talking about the one at 400 and 53.
>>14035384 is me.
>>
>>14035493
shut the fuck up
>>
Get a 640 dollar ticket for going 20+ over in a 45 zone and then see how you feel.
>>
>>14035666

Exactly this.
Reckless driving or a cop coming down on you and straight up threatening to take you to jail. And you'll stop.
On busy streets...
>>
Oh my god your that fucker in the red mustang. Your a Goddamn idiot I saw you swerving on 285. Just kill yourself before you kill someone else.
>>
>>14034122
I have an autistic friend who is the same way
>>
Buy a slower and safer car then.
Volvo XC90 for instance.
>>
>>14035777

Maybe stop being so slow then faggot.
>>
Simple. Sell your Mustang and stop driving.
>>
>>14034122
Are you that faggot from shit mustang owners say
>>
>>14035910

That guy lives in Kentucky.
>>
EFFU EFFU CANT COMPETE
RWD CANT BE BEAT
>>
>>14034138
Daytona is less than 2hrs from you.
>>
>>14036009
Nope
>>
>>14036009
>Daytona
a track not a circle, lol
>>
>>14037424
daytona has an infield track u daft ape..

>sebring 3 hours away
>daytona 2 hours away
>road atlanta 4 hours away
>palm beach international 4 hours away
>"""""no tracks""""
>>
>>14037574
>6 corners
>most of it is 1/2 of the circle
>>
>>14037574
That is really fucking far you asshole

>2 hours of drive in a track ready car during off time during the semester
>pay someone else a ton of my meager sums to vdrive in a circle for an hour on a car thatWAS ready... two hours ago
>2 hour drive back
>alone
4 hours of traveling , or even 8 fucking hours
When I have class every week
I'd rather hoon in the streets

I wanna go kart
>>
>>14034110
>I drive a 2014 5.0 Mustang and literally cannot stop driving like a douchebag
>I drive a 2014 5.0 Mustang
>I drive a Mustang

all male mustang owners are douchebags
no exceptions
>>
>>14037597
2 hours isn't far.. leave at 5 get there at 7 wow its fucking nothing.
basically anyone who ever does anything on the weekend drives 1.5 - 2 hours

All the tracks in socal are 2 hours away including the kart tracks.

and daytona is still a good track. you'd probably piss yourself on the banking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PthQD9EL2Q

>id rather hoon on the streets
yeah because you're a slowfag with no skills and no actual interest in racing.

>op officially decimated
>>
>>14037679
No way I'm not used to living that far I don't want to do it
Its insane
>>
>>14034110
Sell the mustang. Buy a corolla. Find something else to spend all of your money on so you have to baby the car for MPG.
>>
>>14034110
Sell the Mustang and replace it with an NA6.

It's nowhere near as fast, but it feels fast because it's so low, light, and noisy. You can hoon without actually putting anyone in danger or risking a ticket.
>>
>>14037883
no way dude
>>
>>14035493
And that sounds like yes.
>>
>>14038405
Op confirmed for a faggot. Gets all these legit answers on how to suck less dick and he just keeps coming back saying he wants to suck more cock. Die asshole.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.