[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some guy in Canada went to have his bumper repainted. The de

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: G9hLhAk.jpg (601KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
G9hLhAk.jpg
601KB, 2448x3264px
Some guy in Canada went to have his bumper repainted. The dealership accidentally scratched it and refuse to take responsibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY9cZFkcuhQ

http://www.yelp.com/biz/toronto-honda-toronto

http://www.torontohonda.com/roni-bchara/

I like that the Service Advisor used the "I can't hear you" defense, but i personally would have gone with "na-na-na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo".
>>
who cares
>>
That... sucks?

Bye now?
>>
>>14032020
Complain to corporate, you moron.
>>
>Canadians being uncourteous.

what the fuck?
>>
>>14032057
thats not a canadian thats a foreigner
>>
>>14032057
>foreigners
>Canadians
annd this is why we need to stop immigrants from overriding shit for a few years. dilute the population a bit for now.
>>
>>14032068

This. Clearly some desert-dwelling heathen.
>>
>>14032073

Nah, we're gonna bring in fuckloads of people exactly like this to make your life miserable.

PREPARE TO BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY THE HORDES OF SYRIAN REFUGEES.
>>
>>14032057
>>14032068
>>14032073
The guy has lived here his whole life
>>
>>14032089
and?
>>
So the guy records 19 seconds of the Service Advisor being a dick, but fails to the include the part where the customer was undoubtedly being a colossal asshole.

Anybody, I repeat anybody in the service industry will tell you this. Customers are assholes and expect the world of you when they come in for something, and they want it cheaper than cost. Does anyone LPG here? Hello?
>>
File: checkem.jpg (64KB, 535x600px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
64KB, 535x600px
>>14032089

That's why he has that arab accent, right?

Wouldn't matter anyways, most of these people never adapt to Canadain cultural norms and values. They just "exist" here, in their own isolated worlds within the city. They're Syrian/Persian/Afghani/etc. FIRST, and maybe Canadian somewhere down the line. Definitely after Muslim, if they're a Muslim.

Honestly, it's not xenophobia. These people have failed to adopt the dominant European cultural norms that define Canada, they don't know how to behave because they are used to a "dog eat dog" world. Honesty and integrity are foreign concepts, especially if you're not part of their inner-ethnic group.
>>
>>14032108

>it's illegal to film

lel, the service advisor was the dumb asshole
>>
>>14032108

Regardless, if they damaged his vehicle they are obligated to repair it.

And besides, even if the customer is acting like a dickhead you DO NOT break your decorum by acting like a fucking baby and parroting "can't hear you hue hue hue". That's some ridiculously unprofessional shit, and it speaks to the sort of business they run overall.

But it doesn't affect me, as a general rule I don't buy anything from anyone who isn't white. Honestly, I just don't trust them. Arabs will absolutely try to fuck you over, as will asians. Probably wouldn't be opposed to buying something from a black salesman, but I've yet to see one.
>>
>>14032124
Hey I didn't say Amad Rashad didn't do anything wrong, I'm just saying people who think "poor guy" are dead wrong. Customer was 100% calling that guy an idiot/retard/fuckface or something of the like earlier on. It had to be pretty bad too, because the asian guy is just sitting there looking completely fed up with the customer.
>>
>>14032029

People that like cars. This is the automotive board, stupid.
>>
>>14032020
Not your personal army faggot, gtfo.
Sage goes in all fields
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (21KB, 431x467px) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
21KB, 431x467px
>>14032152

I know how bad customers can be, I've worked in a number of shitty customer service positions.

But sometimes the staff are just arrogant and shitty, especially if they CAN be. A Honda dealership in Toronto probably does INSANE volume, and doesn't value some guy who just wants his bumper re-painted. They're going to do everything for the guy who drops $45,000 on a new minivan. They're going to go the extra mile for the guy who has spent $10,000 in service appointments, because they've made their money on him. But your average customer off the street (who should be treated equally) isn't a major gain for them, especially if they figure he's not going to be a repeat customer. I've worked places where they operate like this, and in one instance they lost a shitton of money.

-customer buys $2800 worth of bathroom upgrades (vanity, shower stall, faucets, etc.)
-faucets don't really work properly with their new bathroom layout (handles were interfering with backsplash, no real way to know this without installing them first)
-guy returns faucets, but it's outside of the 30-day return limit (he bought the stuff well in advance, and planned out when he was going to renovate his bathroom)
-my bitch of a boss refuses to let him return the faucets because "muh 30 days)
-guy is absolutely dumbfounded, considering he dropped nearly 3 grand in our store
-about two months later we're in a meeting
-sales are down significantly
-we're told it's because some of our regular customers, with house accounts (local trades who spend upwards of 20 grand a year in our store) have left us/stopped shopping here
-speak to my manager about it later
-he tells me directly that two of our customers came to him and told him about the pissed off faucet guy
-turns out he's their brother-in-law
-they made the decision not to frequent our business due to the shit-tier treatment of one customer
-we literally lost 10's of thousands of dollars because my idiot boss wouldn't refund $220.
>>
>>14032194
this thread isnt about cars you dumb faggot.
>>
>>14032219

dude fuck off

go shitpost in your "what car is gud" or "lol 4 cylinder engines" thread
>>
>>14032266
this thread is jalopnik tier

like what do you want. an in depth discussion of the scratch or do you want us to go to yelp and write a bad review based on a 10 second cell phone video??

how is this at all car related other than the fact that the scratch just happens to be on a car.

if the cashier dropped your spaghetti o's can and dented it and wouldn't let you exchange it would you post on /ck/?
>>
>>14032326

How many daily threads do we have about some anon who got in a car accident, or some guy who is buying a new car and wants advice? How is this any less relevant? You act like this is the first shitty thread you've ever seen, stop being such a whiny nufaggot.
>>
File: retarded2.png (535KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
retarded2.png
535KB, 960x731px
>>14032326
>if the cashier dropped your spaghetti o's can and dented it and wouldn't let you exchange it would you post on /ck/?

Clearly you don't spend time on /ck/, we have stupid threads about shit like this regularly. Last week someone was complaining that half the Pringles they buy are always smashed in the can, and there should be a way of returning smashed potato chips.
>>
>>14032393
>How is this any less relevant?
really??

go back to r/cars or wherever you found this shit thread originally
>>
>>14032464

>le reddit maymay

How original. Babby's first shitpost or what?

Fuck off you little child.
>>
>>14032520
its obvious you got this thread from somewhere else.. one look at the hundreds of 1 star le epin redditarmy posts on yelp proves it.

i hope they dont repair your car you colossal faggot.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (14KB, 350x281px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
14KB, 350x281px
>>14032543

I'm not even OP, I just hate insufferably edgy little dipshits like you.

>fuck off this isn't auto related
>let's talk more about miatas
>which E39 should I get
>old /b/ was so much better hurrr durrr
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.