[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>having remote start in a car with a manual transmission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 00808_G1V8jCwrT5_600x450.jpg (34KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
00808_G1V8jCwrT5_600x450.jpg
34KB, 600x450px
>>having remote start in a car with a manual transmission
>>leaving it in gear when you park it
>This happened not 3 hours ago folks
>t /o/
>>you have a car
>>its your only car, your DD
>>bought brand new
>>youre plannin to drive it til 800k or it explodes
>>you fuckin love your car
>>lets say you have a new 2015 Honda Accord
>>Honda offers an OEM turbo upgrade kit
>>all necessary parts/supplies for upgrade are included
>>all parts are FREE of charge
>>only catch is you have to do the install yourself
>>if you look up the install manual and do it yourself, this perfect OEM turbo kit is on yourself for free
>>youre a mechanic and can easily do some research on the instal and do it yourself no prob
>But for some faggot reason
>>you say 'nah, no thanks. the turbo kits not for me. I prefer my underwhelming NA 4cyl
>Thats essentially what you c.ucks are doing/saying when you only mod your car and take care of your car but HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A GYM IN YOUR LIVES
>do yourself a favour and make fitness a hobby along side cara. Read the sticky on /fit/ and thank me later
>I dunno how to explain it but even drivin while bein jacked feela better. U guys gotta start lifting
METHING I GIVING I'LL BE THE ONE OF YOU WANT ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 9JT2x2fh.jpg (22KB, 378x232px) Image search: [Google]
9JT2x2fh.jpg
22KB, 378x232px
This is some avant-garde level shitposting you're doing anon, well done
>>
>>14024409
>This happened not 3 hours ago folks
It turned into a fiero?
Fuck I'm never using remote start ever
>>
>>14024409
Fitness is important to me, it's necessary to be successful at racing. When I first started I was weak and skinny. I would get tired out halfway through a race from all the g force and start to make mistakes. This problem was magnified on particularly hot days, which happen a lot in a summer racing season. On multi-day race weekends I would be completely wiped out by the second day. Getting in shape had a noticeable and immediate impact on my ability to maintain a consistent pace. When you want to go faster the most important nut to tune is the one behind the wheel.
>>
>>14024503
>get fit
>get heavier
>now cant go fast
kill yourself
>>
>>14024563
There's always a spec weight that you can't be lower than when you come off the track. I'm light enough that I always have to add lead to make weight anyway. I am still under 140lbs, I did not focus on bulking just not being weak as fuck. I could get as heavy as 180lbs before I start being over the weight minimum without lead but being able to position lead around to change up the weight distribution is a nice tuning advantage.
>>
>>14024610

can you help me become a racer
i wanna be
Capeta
5'10
150 pounds
>>
>>14024616
Buy a go kart and start getting seat time. Proper racing go karts are faster around a track than 99% of the cars on /o/ already. That's where I started, I still race go karts when I'm not racing cars because they're so cheap in comparison. A weekend in a formula car costs me a couple grand so I can only afford to do a few per year but go karts can be anywhere from $150 for a local club race in a kart with cheap spec tires to topping out at around $500-700 for a regional race in a shifter kart. You can spend more of course but I never did the whole SKUSA supernats thing, just IKF regional stuff.
>>
>>14024616
Or if you're on the East coast you might also consider a Formula Vee to race in the Challenge Cup. The cars cost about as much as a go kart and the Challenge Cup uses a street tire as a spec tire that lasts a long ass time so it's really cheap to race.
>>
>>14024715
>>14024679

is it ever too late to do this?
i regret not starting karting when i was a young kid

i live 10 minutes away from a raceway, have never gone though
I don't have much money either but I am east coast
>>
>>14024954
Probably too late to get to Formula 1 or IndyCar. Not to late to go racing. Plenty of pro sports car drivers started in their 30s and 40s even.
>>
>>14025116

so you'd recommend me constantly hitting up the raceway near me, renting a kart for an hour or so and time attacking?
How do you get into the bigger racing like Formula Vee as a poor person?
>>
>>14024679
>>14024954

>Go Karting
>Formula Vee
Both of these are for kids
>>
say
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.