[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a ticket at 4:36 am apparently, for parking like this in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: what.jpg (2MB, 2652x1492px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
2MB, 2652x1492px
I got a ticket at 4:36 am apparently, for parking like this in my driveway. It was raining yesterday so it's barely legible, the only thing the swine wrote in ink is the court date. Can I appeal this bullshit?? Is the way I parked a fucking crime??
>>
Looks like you're on the sidewalk senpai, if not your car is on the roadway.
>>
>>14022453
That's not the sidewalk that's part of the driveway. On the roadway, even as so, if only back is protruding, that's illegal?
>>
>>14022449
maybe you shouldn't park like a nigger
>>
>>14022460
Yeah, you are in some way obstructing.
>>
File: shit.jpg (2MB, 2656x1488px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
2MB, 2656x1488px
>>14022460
Fuck it might be part of the sidewalk, I dunno. What kinda cop drives around at 4:30 am in the rain to give out tickets like this
>>
>>14022482

Yeah that looks like an obstruction.
I'm not saying the cop was cool or anything. I'm just saying stop parking like a fuck ass.
>>
>>14022449
You parked across the footpath obviously (see: >>14022482)
>>
>>14022488
I do it because my roommates have 8 am classes so when they are already parked and I drive through I do it so they can get out. I am not saying I'm in the right but what's worse for drivers, parking as I am in the pic or forcing the roadway in one lane by parking on it?
>>
>>14022482
>>14022449

I wouldn't show the court these photos.
>>
>>14022505
Who cares. Wouldn't have been ticketed then nigger
>>
>>14022505
Eat shit and die, you shit-parking nigger. You got what you had coming, now own up to it.
>>
>>14022449

>Parking with your ass out in the road
>In the rain
>with a black/darkgray car

You deserved the ticket.
>>
File: 1425837899762.jpg (297KB, 536x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425837899762.jpg
297KB, 536x640px
>Parks ON the sidewalk and obstructs the ROADWAY and wonders why he gets a ticket

Jesus, /o/ sure hosts a new brand of retards
>>
>>14022505
If someone parked blocking the entire width of the road, you'd be mad as fuck.
If I'm walking around and someone parks blocking the entire width of the footpath, I get mad as fuck.

And when I'm mad, shit gets keyed.
>>
>>14022518

Dont listen to him. Send in the not guilt paper, go to court to fight the ticket. Make SURE you use these photos.
>>
What about the fact that the ticket is illegible? Can I contest that?
>>
>>14022505
Well most of the time, parking on the road is legal. So do that.
>>
hahaha the fucking swine got the license plate wrong. I ain't paying shit, fuck cops
>>
>>14022531
This.. you're all the way out in the street and over the sidewalk. Jesus man..

That said, you could still fight this and maybe win.
>>
>>14022449
How about actually pulling into the driveway next time, huh?
>>
>>14023208
>it's barely legible, the only thing the swine wrote in ink is the court date.
>got the license plate wrong
You sure about that pal?
>>
>>14023208

You realize he knows your address right?

If you dont show up to your court date it possible for them to arrest you on site.

You're playing with fire and based on your past decisions I think you better go to court.
>>
>>14023219
It's not a fucking sidewalk it's part of my driveway, there is no sidewalk on the other side of the driveway that is where my lawn begins.
>>14023273
I looked up the number on the ticket online and it has the wrong license plate
>>14023448
I'm not gonna be in the country during the court date so I can't show up even if I wanted to, can I postpone the date?
>>
>>14023455
>can I postpone the date?

Yes, easily.
>>
>>14022482
>What kinda cop drives around at 4:30 am in the rain to give out tickets like this
By the book dickhead, kind of cop the whole precinct hates, hence why he's doing the nightshift.
>>
>>14022488
why not just park in the street?
>>
>>14022482
Holy shit are that fucking lazy that you couldn't be bothered to pull all the way in to your driveway?
>>
>>14023485
>>14022505
>>
>>14022505
Tell it to the judge. Might work, but he'll probably just laugh at you. That's a pretty sorry way to park.
>>
>>14022505
>drivers
That's not why you were ticketed. You were ticketed because your car is obstructing a pedestrian pathway. Your car should not have been on or over this pedestrian pathway, thus you were ticketed.

Accept it, move on, learn from the experience, grow from it, don't do it again. Simple.
>>
>>14022482
It is on the sidewalk. I can clearly see it running parallel to the road before it crosses the drive. Sidewalks don't cease when there's a drive.

>What kinda cop drives around at 4:30 am in the rain to give out tickets like this.
A cop that works the nightshift and maybe had been to a callout in the area.

Accept that you were in the wrong, pay the ticket and park properly next time.

>whaaa, whaaa... my roomies need to get out early.

So? Park in the road or organise a parking routine.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.