[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /tunneldownshift/ here? G35 with test pipes and motordyne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Who /tunneldownshift/ here? G35 with test pipes and motordyne exhaust, its a golden rule, you mash it when going in a tunnel, am I the only one?
>>
not a single tunnel anywhere near me
>>
File: images2.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
images2.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>that feel when your car is the loudest and coolest in the tunnel every time
>>
>>14020671
No tunnels here either... Some decent sized underrpasses though. Muffler deletes on a 2005 Mustang GT. Sweet music.
>>
File: 1446362425142.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1446362425142.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>go through tunnel
>scared I'll be that guy that breaks down and causes a 12 mile backup
>>
>>14020671
>>14020690

Wooha senpai, you are surely missing something in your life, there's no better feeling than rolling the windows down, downshifting and mashing it through a tunnel, it is literally the best sound you can hear
>>
>>14020700
This was my life going over the Golden Gate bridge for years in my Nova, one time I went across it with steam blasting out the radiator cap the whole way and it died about 50 feet past the toll booth, fortunately never broke down on the bridge itself and inconvenienced 50 thousand people
>>
File: ha7parbF.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
ha7parbF.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>that feel when driving in a tunnel under the ocean in a 60s muscle car vaping from my portable weed vape in the year 2015
>>
>>14020687
>>14020745

samefagging
>>
>>14020746
ban me, i will just go driving in the tunnel instead.
>>
>mfw pseudo tunnel which is just under a bridge for trains near my work.

>See dumbass co worker under the tunnel

>Downshift and floor it.

>tfw straight pipped Greddy muffler

>Won't stop complaning about me.

This is the same tard that uses the handbrake on our cube vans while coming to stops "because the front ones don't work well enough"

The same tard that bought an old 750il because "Tupac sugar drove it mang" from another co worker and when it inevitably broke down, he wouldn't stop bitching to the original owner before selling it.
>>
>>14020659
>Canadafag
>was heading down to the states a few years back
>ended up taking a weird detour
>found a huge tunnel in Pen.
>Open windows
>drop rear
>drive to the future

ever year I go to the states I make sure I head through that way just for the tunnel.. and I've found quite a few windy roads while dicking around in the Readingish area

Fuck I'm jealous, wish I lived down there.
>>
>straight piped s4
>tunnel cut in half by 4 way lights
>always wait to be first at the light
>as soon as green mash it through the 2nd end of the tunnel (the longest part), literally everyone loves it.
>muh v8
>>
File: smiling kitty.jpg (38KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
smiling kitty.jpg
38KB, 418x467px
I get to go through the Baltimore tunnel tomorrow :D
>>
Lived in the Chicago area for a while and would go out of my way to take lower wacker when it wasn't busy. Built C6Z made a lot of noise down there.
>>
tunnels
>>
>>14020745
whoa
an undersea tunnel you can drive through?
>>
LEGOASS
>>
>>14020659
>live in Chicago
>lower wacker drive
>straight exhaust tarbo

shotting flames, and poping eardrums like a bause
>>
>>14023846
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTVT1N5KbfU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC_2SgxQAgA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c1r5t1mvrs
>>
> Pittsburgh
> Tunnels everywhere
> Nothing except brake lights
>>
>>14020948
>literally everyone loves it
Lol I hope you're not serious. Having fun in your car is cool but it's usually pretty annoying for the normies that don't enjoy driving
>>
File: bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (379KB, 913x501px) Image search: [Google]
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif
379KB, 913x501px
>>14020659

But V6's sound like ass. A tunnel would only amplify my disdain.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.