[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/ thinks their so fucking smart Can you answer why the chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

/o/ thinks their so fucking smart

Can you answer why the chicken crossed the road?
>>
It didn't. God told me.
>>
to get to the other side
>>
To get away from his wife
>>
>>14017203
BECAUSE IT WAS WRONG WHEEL DRIVE
>>
I don't.

I only know that jesus crossed the road because he was nailed to the chicken.
>>
It was crossing the street to avoid walking by /o/

even chickens know they should avoid this place
>>
File: chicken.png (75KB, 719x246px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
75KB, 719x246px
>>14017203
>>
File: image.jpg (717KB, 2048x1901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
717KB, 2048x1901px
To see if they could cross after the R35 but before the C7
>>
>>14017273
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Corvette vs. GT-R post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Motor Trend comparison, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on

4chan posting about a car. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic furfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CORVETTE GT-R GM GM GT-R FORD CORVETTE" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be. Forever.
>>
>>14017276

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again copy and paste your rant and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" anonymous rant posted earlier today isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on

4chan posting about a car. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic furfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. " You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be. Forever.
>>
>>14017276
I'm not a NEET and my mommy loves me very much

She even cooks me chicken tendies
>>
>>14017296
this
i got enough good boy points, she'll replaced my protege with a motorcycle like i always wanted
>>
File: 12221.png (49KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
12221.png
49KB, 600x800px
>>14017203
We're not smart, we're special. Get your fucking facts straight.
>>
File: d4441c7794e30e5a9461a28a96202be1.jpg (498KB, 1191x1684px) Image search: [Google]
d4441c7794e30e5a9461a28a96202be1.jpg
498KB, 1191x1684px
>>14017273
Alphonse is absolutely killing the benchracing game families

There is no way I can compete, he deserves the GTR vs Corvette shitposter title
>>
>>14017306
Dang

I only got enough good boy points to get a game for my 3ds and some honey mustard sauce for the tendies we had yesterday
>>
>>14017276
i-is this pasta?
>>
>>14017329
>alphonse

I'm not alphonse bruh

I just saw the opportunity and seized it
>>
>>14017342
oh
tought he dropped his name for a moment
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.