[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well fuck this is it /o/ I got my first speeding ticket like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_no6bwxXnkz1uvq3s5o1_500.png (211KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no6bwxXnkz1uvq3s5o1_500.png
211KB, 500x500px
Well fuck this is it /o/

I got my first speeding ticket like less than 2 weeks ago and this morning I just got another one. Pretty sure my parents will take me off the insurance for good and then I can't drive anymore. Fuck I'm so upset right now I worked all summer for this car and now i'll have to sell it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>speeding immediately after a ticket
you deserve this you idiotic fuck
>>
Defensive driving and deferred adjudication will keep both off your insurance. Hey another one and you're fucked though.
>>
>>14016231
>Speeding when you haven't yet calibrated your copdar
You deserve it desu senpai
>>
>>14016246
I live in virginia so no radar detectors unless I want more trouble
>>
>>14016242
Thanks for the advice man. I think I'm just gonna set cruise control on the limit and say sorry to the people behind me. Appreciate some constructive ideas tho
>>
>>14016256
We're not talking about that.
>>
>>14016256
Not what i was talking about.
It's about knowing the area and how other traffic is behaving. You should KNOW when and when not it's safe to speed.

Hence why i'd be willing to bet any amount you want that i could hit 100mph twice a day every day for a year and never get a single ticket.
>>
Kek dude i got my first speeding ticket last week, and my first parking violation yesterday. Truly we are enemies of the law. I'm pleading not guilty on the ticket just to see what happens, but its not worth it on the parking ticket.
>>
If your parents take you off the insurance, get your own?
>>
>>14016265
Fucking this, after a year or two of constant driving you well see the patterns
>>
>>14016231
Have you tried not speeding?
>>
>>14016260
Drive the speed limit in the right lane dumb ass.
>>
>>14016231
>>14016299
That always happens. People gets tickets in series.
>>
>>14016265
This
>>
File: 1449086269705.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449086269705.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
Welcome to the world of traffic, I hope you enjoyed your stay

You sound a bit like a guy I know, who said to me that he couldn't drive automatic anymore because he'd always get so bored and start looking at his phone or whatever, go too fast and get a speeding ticket and so on

He got his license back again a few months ago, and already has six dots on his license because he has been caught by the same photobox that made him lose his license the first time, aswell as being hailed in while on the phone during a speedtrap & without a seatbelt

The thought that we share the roads with these people frighten me...
>>
File: hilarity clinton.jpg (25KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
hilarity clinton.jpg
25KB, 230x230px
>against the law to kill people
>kill someone
>UGH STUPID PO LICE DINDU NUFFIN
thats you op you stupid cunt
>>
>Speed every day
>Know hotspots where cops like to sit or put cameras, slow around there
>Closest call I've ever had was when I sped past a cop going the opposite way and ducked into side streets when he did a u-turn to come for me

Get good faggot.
>>
>>14016621
He's upset he got caught 2 times and now his parents will likely take him of their insurance he's a poorfag and can't afford it
>>
>>14016631

>can't afford it.'

Then he should've thought about that before breaking the law?
>>
>>14016640
>speeding
>breaking the law
Ahh yes, the crime with no victim, only the 'potential' for one.
Much like how you're always arrested for dropping a plate or similar, in case there's a small child beneath you, and how you always get fined when you throw a football just in case it hits an old person and they fall
>>
>going more than 10km/h over the limit

For what purpose?
>>
>>14016651

Spout all the rationalities you want about "im hurtin no one, people who camp in the left lane are the true danger XDDD"

Reality is reality and the law is the law. He knew he could get busted for speeding and get tickets, he did it anyway, nobody's fault but his.
>>
Op here, I was caught doing 78 in a 65 in the interstate at 12:30 am, that's by a state trooper. This morning I was clocked at 58 in a 35 outside my neighborhood. You guys are right, I shoulda known he was there. I can give you the road if you'd like so you can feel my frustration.
>>
>Germany
>be 18
>make driving licence
>2 years trial period
>letter from the community
>fuuuuuuuuuck they cought me, I'm going to lose it
>sweating bullets
>open the letter
>Anon you were parking wrong please pay 5€
>thanks dog.

that was a horrible time .
>>
>>14016688

>Doing 13 over in first situation.
>Doing fucking 23 over in second situation in, I imagine, a suburban/residential area.

Yeah, you honestly fucking deserved it, honestly, you shouldn't be fucking driving because you're obviously too immature to.
>>
>>14016688
65 zones are notorious for being fulla cops
doing 58 anywhere near a neighborhood is full retard tho bud
>>
Get a slow, heavy, and fragile car that drinks tons of fuel. That's four deterrents in one package, and if you get a brain, five.

I have a late 70's saloon Jag and there's no way I'm getting a speeding ticket in that thing.
>>
>>14016611
My dad says it happens in threes, so I'm being careful
>>
>>14016851
I did and it's in the fucking shop right now because somebody ran a red and plowed into me.
>>
>>14016787
>doing 58

Kek, thats exactly how fast i was going when i got my speeding ticket.
>>
>>14016765
>35
>Residential/suburban

Naw. I personally wouldn't go higher than 45 in a 35 but anybody whose children are playing in/near 35mph streets should receive a visit from social services. 58 is beyond excessive, though.
>>
>>14016939
Train tracks would probably be safer.
>>
>parents insurance
>worked all summer

Pretty good bait.
>>
>>14017210
Want a picture of the ticket newfag?
>>
>>14017223
How old are you?
>>
>>14016231
Where do you live?

There are a few tricks you can do to get it dismissed, or not go on your record.

First, go to court. Plead guilty, ask for supervision, or school.
Depending on the town, you may pay a higher fine, or a lower fine.

Some places hold court dates ones a month for officers, they have a whole day to sit at court.
Some places call the officer in per case.

You can reschedule the court date until they wont let you anymore and hopefully the officer wont show up, and get the tickets dropped.

all that depends on the court.

In Chicago I had a speeding ticket, showed up "late" in work uniform after rescheduling it twice, officer had left the court room maybe 10 minutes earlier, ticket was dismissed.

In the burbs I had a speeding ticket, rescheduled it, officer did show up, but the guy was falling asleep standing up.
pleaded not guilty, asked to plead my case, officer literally dozed off. ticket was dismissed.

another time 3 hours away got pulled over, drove for a 9am court date, had to wake up at like 5am, pleaded guilty, payed $300 for what would have been a $90 fine, but it didn't go on record.

another time I got a ticket for incorrect headlights. I run Selective Yellow. Went to court, parked far as fuck. like almost a mile away, officer was elected to walk to my car to inspect it, about 5 minutes into the walk he said fuck it, ticket got dismissed.

so it all depends on where you live.
>>
>>14016610
What the fuck is a back road? Seriously I have never seen a road with less than 2 lanes because im a fucking idiot
-you
>>
>>14016246
This. And Waze app.
>>
>>14017291
19 years of age daddy
>>
File: o_RALEIGH_SNOW_STORM_570.jpg (99KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
o_RALEIGH_SNOW_STORM_570.jpg
99KB, 570x760px
Not OP but I have a question. How long after getting a ticket/accident does it take for your insurance company to adjust your rates accordingly?

also how long until your rates will start dropping?
>>
>>14017548
I am op and I would also like to know the answer to this question
>>
>>14016688
>not following 9 your fine, 10 your mine rule on the freeway
>going 20 over in a 35mph zone

Yeah you had it coming.
>>
>>14017548

It depends on a few things. First, will the jurisdiction even report the ticket? Not all moving violations give you points, if no points, then you're fine.

If you got points on your record though, then your insurance will go up when your premium is finished. Even if you pay your insurance monthly, you're making single month payments on a 6-month/1-year premium. Once that premium is up, they'll reevaluate various factors and raise/lower your insurance accordingly. At this time, they'll check your record and at that point it will affect your insurance.
>>
>>14016552
Implying he has money
>>
nigger I have been driving for 5 years and speed constantly and drive buzzed and i have never been pulled over. though i live in the yay area. But look around. dont speed infront of cops. if you see a cop so down u dingus.
>>
File: noface.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
noface.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>live on Lawn Guyland
>everyone does 10-15 over on average; cops only go after you if you really do something stupid like 30 over or you run a stop sign
>everything's fucking expensive

>try to consider moving to cheap flyover state
>cops are on people like batons on blacks in 1960s Birmingham for doing 3-5 MPH over
>
>>
>>14016231
You should have learned how to drive and what your state's laws are.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.