[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me proper opinions on why you don't like the Audi TT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (152KB, 1600x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 1600x1062px
Give me proper opinions on why you don't like the Audi TT.

I think it's awesome and the Quattro for winter is even better. A two seat car for all year round. Yes please. And good looks and good engines
>>
snap oversteering secretary car

lurk moar
>>
the new one doesnt come with an inline 5
>>
>i need AWD for winter
lol woman
>>
>>14013285
Personally I just don't care for the looks on anything in the Audi lineup right now. Everyone I know who's owned one has loved it, though.
>>
>>14013285

Oh, gee I don't know, how about:

> underpowered
> overpriced
>>
>>14013285
which version? the v6 or the 1800 4 cylinder?
the v6 with the DSG is a better car than the underpowered 1800 as its basically the same engine as the A3 but has turbo you can wind the boost up but if you buy one with the bigger engine in the first place you wont have that problem audi doesnt have the greatest build quality but there is no AWD v6 with dsg that handles like a audi.
>>
>>14013342
That's not what OP said. That said there are WAY better DDable sports cars for the price.
>>
>>14013542
Mel, what car
>>
File: Audi-S5-24.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Audi-S5-24.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>>14013362
they're so nice looking though. s5 and a7 are complete sex
>>
>>14013731
Nothing special about that. They blatantly copied the Volvo sedans of not long ago.

Besides its just slightly different shapes metal that you pay a premium for. So piss off and quit being materialistic
>>
Because the s5 exists.
>>
>>14013762
confirmed for pleb who doesn't know anything about design or material quality
>>
I think the current TT looks a hell of a lot better than the first gen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.