[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is car Audio on the way out. I never hear cars thumping anymore.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (291KB, 438x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291KB, 438x370px
Is car Audio on the way out. I never hear cars thumping anymore. Not in like the last few years have I heard a cars bumping stereo verberating bass on the anterior of the vehicle.

Was it a fad. Are huge stereos out? Are modest and suttle stereo cool now? Like a 8 inch sub?
>>
Fuck I hope so. Too much bass is the worst thing in the world - super obnoxious.
>>
If you can hear the music outside of the car it's a bad stereo system.
>>
>>13999697
What if I have speakers in my grill?
>>
i prefer a flat frequency response
>>
I will do what I can to keep it alive. I love being super obnoxious ironically. Installed a sub in my convertible that will wub the entire world.
>>
File: DSC_1536.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1536.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Giant square shaped subs and muddy bass is going out of style. Upgrading audio is still popular and with the Internet, people learn how to do it correctly.
>>
>>13999486
Stock sound system have gotten way better in the last decade.

Literally the only reason to have big speakers is to be Ghetto and annoying.
>>
File: 2015-12-08 02.50.22.jpg (185KB, 941x530px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-08 02.50.22.jpg
185KB, 941x530px
Car audio is still a thing, and like the other anon said, if you can hear it clearly outside of the car, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>13999486
>I never hear cars thumping anymore

You will be surprised.
>No proper bar equalization.
>Thumping when bass is all the way minimum.
>Treble is all the way max and unheard most of the time.
>This is a car with no aftermarket radio options.
>A 2015 model.
>>
>>13999697
>Americans ACTUALLY believe this

lmao
>>
File: IMG_15151.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_15151.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>14002093
I guess that depends on how "clearly" you can hear it, if >>13999697 means you can hear the vibrations of other body panels outside of the car or truck, what have you thats normal to happen. but if you can hear the music clearly word for word outside of the car, then invest in some sound deadening...

Pic related:
my subs shake my truck pretty damn well... would like to upgrade in the future
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.