[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /o/ today I almost died I was driving my jeep wrangler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: mazda_mx_5.jpg (33KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
mazda_mx_5.jpg
33KB, 600x376px
Well /o/ today I almost died
I was driving my jeep wrangler home from work and the front brakes completely locked up and sent me power sliding to the right. I counter steered hard stayed in my lane as best I could. It's a 45 mile drive and this happened the last 5 minutes of the drive right before my off ramp. My pedal was weak as shit. And my front brakes smoking up hard. Limped it home and tried to remove the wheel only to find the studs warped and the lug nuts too. Jeeps going to my dad's mechanic to get fixed up then I'm selling the fuckin thing since this isnt the first major failure i have.I'm probably gonna have like 4 grand max after I sell it so in the market for another car. Should I fall for the miatta meme?
>>
Fuck yeah, gotta get a 90's miata so you can do the wink
>>
>>13969613
One problem though bro I'm 6'4 and 240lbs will I fit? Realistically
>>
Yeah you probably could just horribly uncomfortable and horrible driving experience
>>
>>13969593

Not for 50 miles of interstate....
>>
Given your size and weight you should buy a Crown Victoria. Police interceptor model or not, they're a fucking awesome highway car.
>>
Guys my budgets gonna be like 4 thousand dollars. My current commute is 90 miles a day, but in march it be only 50 a day. What should I get? I want something fun
>>
>>13969748
>automatic
>>
>>13969748
Looking at these on Craigslist they look pretty cool and are within price range. How's the mpg? I get 17 right now in the jeep
>>
>>13969802
Theyre not so good in the city, but cruise control on the highway they get a pretty nice 22-24 or so MPG. I have one and It costs me about 20$ Canadian weekly on gas
>>
>>13969802
If you get the Police Interceptor, they are more powerful. Dual Exhaust, Bigger Torque Converter and Differential. Its nice and easy to break the rear end loose for some hektik skids.
>>
>>13969863
The jeep was costing me 15 dollars a day to drive to and from work
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.