[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people weld their diffs? is it because they're too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1448772369325.png (110KB, 431x415px) Image search: [Google]
1448772369325.png
110KB, 431x415px
why do people weld their diffs? is it because they're too poor to get an LSD?

wouldn't it cause shittier performance than an open diff around a track since you'd just be skidding around?
>>
cause drift car
>>
Uh, yeah??????

That's the whole point, If these people had dosh they would have just bought an LSD.
>>
>smuk_rage.png
>>
>>13969362

They do it to drift missiles. They don't give a fuck its a beater that they don't mind beating the shit out of.

The only thing it will ever see the the drift track or a junk yard.
>>
File: 1437632582726.gif (867KB, 145x82px) Image search: [Google]
1437632582726.gif
867KB, 145x82px
>>13969451
>"where are you going bro?"
>"to the drift track"

holy fuck my sides. drift missile? more like sidewinder.
>>
>>13969458
Hahaha, I was hoping it was the Bert one. I am so happy now.
>>
>>13969458
A "missile" is a shitty car you don't care about, and you can drift on any roadcourse.
>>
File: IMG_20151114_154630.jpg (740KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_154630.jpg
740KB, 2048x1536px
They do it to do this.
Cheap and easy.

Some guy bought a wrecked 2015 mustang and turned it into a drift car, not pictured. And he drove it from Alabama to Bowling Green, Kentucky and back.
Welded diff and all.

Some of you fucking faggots just overstate shit like this. You can drive with a welded diff. Along with, it's way more predictable.
>>
>LSD that actually locks up
>$800 + install

>welded diff
>$15 for gear oil and rtv

For some reason people on here think welded = death, I drive my car year round 7 days a week and am not dead yet
Just don't be a retard
>>
because it's cheap (essentially free) and good for dorifto.
>wouldn't it cause shittier performance than an open diff
yes, depends on how tight the track was, but mostly yes. the tighter the track (relative to the speed of your car) the worse it will be.

>>13972748
>>13972777
i dont think anyone beleives they are unpredictable or dangerous.
they're just bad for performance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.