[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /o/ a distant friend of mine is selling his 2006 buick lacrosse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: buick1.jpg (44KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
buick1.jpg
44KB, 730x411px
hi /o/ a distant friend of mine is selling his 2006 buick lacrosse cxl for $3,200. Does anyone here have any experience with lacrosses? Anything i should check for? and of course is 32 hundred a good deal for this car? Thanks a bunch guys.
>>
>>13969035
They're W-body cars, so they're pretty bulletproof. The chassis debuted in 1988 so by 2006, just about all problems were solved. The LaCrosse came with either the bulletproof 3.8L 3800 series 3 V6, or the LY7 3.6L DOHC V6.
Either way a good, reliable buy.
>>
Don't fucking buy it. You're going to run into little stupid fucking problems that are going to make the car undrivable.
Stupid shit man. Stupid shit.
Stray away.
>>
>>13969102
Like what? The only problem W-body cars are known for are blowing transmissions on models with the supercharged V6 or the 5.3L V8, neither of which that LaCrosse has
>>
>>13969119

I'm talking about climate control problems and shorts.
Which I've had my fucking experience with, with W-bodies.
>>
>>13969128
I've had a few W-bodies myself (both from the 1990's) and the only electrical problem I had was when the turn signal switch went. The signals workedd, but in order to get the brake lights to work, I had to pull back slightly on the turn signal stalk. Was apparently a very common problem on gen 1 and gen 1.5 W-body cars
>>
File: 1434809893294.jpg (26KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
1434809893294.jpg
26KB, 339x425px
>>13969076
thanks a bunch fellas. i just might get this buick
>>
>>13969261
If you buy it you're fucking retarded
>poor gas mileage
>no power
>handles so poorly its actually a safety hazard
also extremely difficult to work on, but you're probably that guy who just takes it to a mechanic anyways
>>
Don't do it, just don't.

Theres a reason the only people you see driving them are senile...
>>
>>13969261
jesus fucking christ OP dont do it.
WHY WOULD YOU EVER SUBMIT YOURSELF TO THAT INFERIOR PIECE OF JUNK?
>>13970295
This. all of this.
>>
>>13970295
>>13970373

Then how come /o/ loves its predeccesors so much?
>>
>>13972491
Because those faggots have no clue what they're talking about and have no experience with W-body cars. W-body cars are easy to service, with the exception of cars with the 3.4L DOHC V6 or the 5.3L V8
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.